Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
I went to show my housemates the Carnage reveal trailer that proudly proclaimed it had licensed music from Green Jelly only to discover - I think the entire youtube channel for MH got closed down. What a shame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

at least mr 69 records lives on

Strange Matter
Oct 6, 2009

Ask me about Genocide
Is Arboc's Bucky video still in the ether somewhere? I just rewatched Winter Soldier last night and now I need nothing more than to see it.

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
No, I desperately searched for it but no one seems to have a copy.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Ghostlight posted:

As long as they reuse the "I should've stayed at Google Gazillion" death rattle.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
It's time to cosmic thanos right?

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

HebrewMagic posted:

I went to show my housemates the Carnage reveal trailer that proudly proclaimed it had licensed music from Green Jelly only to discover - I think the entire youtube channel for MH got closed down. What a shame.

Marvel still has it up on their own channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp-eDHyuIE8

Strange Matter
Oct 6, 2009

Ask me about Genocide
Man, the Doop was so cool the first time you play through story-mode.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Captain Marvel trailer is out and I feel like cosmic haymakering some skrulls with her in marvel heroes right now. She was my best tank in AvAc before I quit that, and is my go to team leader for Cable in Future Fight, but it's just not the same without crashdown strike. Bummed I only ever got her to blue. My only cosmic 60 was Colossus though I started Black Widow and lost interest when the shutdown was announced.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Can't wait for the Captain Marvel tie-in skin and skrulls event in midtown.

Strange Matter
Oct 6, 2009

Ask me about Genocide

bagrada posted:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Captain Marvel trailer is out and I feel like cosmic haymakering some skrulls with her in marvel heroes right now. She was my best tank in AvAc before I quit that, and is my go to team leader for Cable in Future Fight, but it's just not the same without crashdown strike. Bummed I only ever got her to blue. My only cosmic 60 was Colossus though I started Black Widow and lost interest when the shutdown was announced.
It's remarkable how satisfying Carol was to play. She had so many powers that just felt so good and solid to use. The only problem I have with that trailer is that she doesn't seem nearly as awesome as she did in this dumb game.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

Strange Matter posted:

It's remarkable how satisfying Carol was to play. She had so many powers that just felt so good and solid to use. The only problem I have with that trailer is that she doesn't seem nearly as awesome as she did in this dumb game.

Yeah im curious what power tier she'll land on for the movies since in the comics shes as up and down as wonder woman. Sometimes zooming freely through space punching out starships while cracking jokes in a vacuum and sometimes flying into upper orbit until she passes out from lack of oxygen just to wake up in free fall so she can feel alive again. Looks like they'll tie it to some star lord tech and her binary power up.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

crashdown strike was so good they gave it to everyone with a melee build

this dead game is still the best arpg. better than poe, right now.

sgbyou
Feb 3, 2005

I'm just a shadow in the light you leave behind.

x for rad skull

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Exsqueeze me, why the sour face? I'm here to lemon aid you. Let's juice it.
Danvers is either on the long road of the next MCU 10 year plan and they're starting her off small with her powers or lmao she dies in avengers 4

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
I'm so sad the only raid I played was Muspelheim.

Strange Matter
Oct 6, 2009

Ask me about Genocide

Zigmidge posted:

Danvers is either on the long road of the next MCU 10 year plan and they're starting her off small with her powers or lmao she dies in avengers 4
Honestly if that is the plan then Brie Larson better up her game in the film from that trailer because she looks extremely :geno:

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
I think I read that they had to wait so long to bring her in because she is so powerful

Her kid is gonna 1 shot Thanos lol

cams
Mar 28, 2003

they just did an entire movie of thanos beating up the avengers so captain marvel can come in and make him look like a chump. there will be at least one shot of her going nuts and the old avengers watching and going "she so strong!" specifically thor, that way the audience knows that the strongest guy thinks she's really strong.

captain marvel, doctor strange, black panther, bucky cap, and hopefully "taika waititi presents: thor" are your second wave of marvel.

Strange Matter
Oct 6, 2009

Ask me about Genocide

cams posted:

captain marvel, doctor strange, black panther, bucky cap, and hopefully "taika waititi presents: thor" are your second wave of marvel.
This would own unironically.

Also Riri Williams as Ironheart. Her comic is dumb but as the idea it's good.

Blackdog420
Sep 10, 2009

born to roam
Game's dead, yeah. Still readin' and postin' though, deal with it.

trem
Sep 17, 2009
I reinstalled torchlight 2 to get my arpg fix.

gently caress.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
What about Steel?

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Exsqueeze me, why the sour face? I'm here to lemon aid you. Let's juice it.

trem posted:

I reinstalled torchlight 2 to get my arpg fix.

gently caress.

Getting high to play torchlight 2 or playing Marvel Heroes to get high 🤔

Strange Matter
Oct 6, 2009

Ask me about Genocide
God I miss this dumb game

why couldn't there be a legacy server somewhere

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Strange Matter posted:

Requires too powerful hardware to keep track of all the procs

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

My only regret is never leaving avegners tower

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!

Strange Matter posted:

can't afford switch flipper

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
We should just DDOS random servers and call them boon parties.

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

I'm so sad the only raid I played was Muspelheim.

Release axis was crazy.

Sad they nerfed it.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

FranktheBank posted:

Release axis was crazy.

Sad they nerfed it.

same. but at least we'll always have the beauty we experienced together those first few weeks, as a family, of watching deathplague kill us all as he bumblefucked into every single Onslaught orb every single time

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

Oh look, its an Avenger. We're saved.

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

Thinking about how Rogue’s stolen power from the raid was graphically identical to Onslut’s party wiping purple orb and could be mindlessly used to ruin pub raids

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
Playing PS4 Spidey and just ashamed at the general state of bulges in this game, hopefully the season pass amends this glaring oversight

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

HebrewMagic posted:

Playing PS4 Spidey and just ashamed at the general state of bulges in this game, hopefully the season pass amends this glaring oversight

Dick Loadable Content

Mr. Whale
Apr 9, 2009
Silly bear

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Do you know what invulnerable means?

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

I'm on a roll, but not like my step brother, Chuck!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
I'd buy a 72 pack of cards with these costumes in it every day