Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Beer_Suitcase posted:

Tim Storm can't act

Please do not speak ill of The Perfect Storm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

"And I did it, because I was a man who had exhausted reason and thus turned to magicks"

GoutPatrol posted:

Make B&V review hour long Chikara tag team gauntlets every week

Do they have brackets, because regardless if they should or not, he’ll want a bracket.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

NienNunb posted:

Have Granny review DDT

Pronouncing Super Sasadango Machine might kill her.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Pronouncing Super Sasadango Machine might kill her.
Use his old gimmick, Super poo poo Machine

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Had to lol at Meltzer taking a break in the middle of the RAW review to ruminate on climate change and Bryan continuing on with the review as if nothing was said.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Has anyone at WWE tweeted about Bryan Alvarez's actually kind of lovely comments on Ronda's makeup or are they done pretending they care about women?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Smoking Crow posted:

why isn't anyone talking about the fact dave wrote a movie script

I got around to this WOR and I really wanna see this screenplay now.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Gumball Gumption posted:

Has anyone at WWE tweeted about Bryan Alvarez's actually kind of lovely comments on Ronda's makeup or are they done pretending they care about women?

the makeup is really fuckin bad

they gonna tweet at Wrestlesplania too?

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010

Gumball Gumption posted:

Raccoon makeup is weird, op

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I can't imagine whatever Alavrez said was worse than the makeup itself.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Its bad but being puzzled as to why she isn't coming out in makeup that makes her more attractive is dumb too.

She should be having them do full face mask paint like Finn or Golddust if she wants to do intimidating makeup.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

it's okay to criticize bad things

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Gumball Gumption posted:

like any of them give a poo poo about Alvarez

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Fauxhawk Express posted:

like any of them give a poo poo about Alvarez

Chico's a shooter, no one in that locker room would gently caress with him

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Gumball Gumption posted:

Its bad but being puzzled as to why she isn't coming out in makeup that makes her more attractive is dumb too.

She should be having them do full face mask paint like Finn or Golddust if she wants to do intimidating makeup.

Well if she's trying to look intimidating it isn't working and if she's trying to look more attractive it isn't working. So she needs to figure something out.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

The_Rob posted:

Well if she's trying to look intimidating it isn't working and if she's trying to look more attractive it isn't working. So she needs to figure something out.

maybe she can just wear it for herself? you sexist creep?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Baron Corbin posted:

When she is a performer she is trying to convey something with her attire and aesthetic. What exactly is she trying to convey?

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Baron Corbin posted:

it's really bad, apologies if this makes me a creep

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i was just kidding but i guess it wasnt obvious. i agree she has bad makeup. i'm sorry for this

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Baron doesn't know what he's saying, he's concussed from the rear end whooping the big dog just laid down on him

The forum background is too bright and it's aggravating the situation

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ronda is conveying the statement: "back off, jack off" to every creep

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Baron Corbin posted:

i was just kidding but i guess it wasnt obvious. i agree she has bad makeup. i'm sorry for this

i forgive you, and i hope you can forgive me as well

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I never forgive and I never forget.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Dang

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!
I took a few weeks off watching the Nitros that B&V were recapping but caught up with this week and last week's, tonight before the show and drat if I didn't love that Sting/Benoit match. Benoit sold so well, that when things started messing up or guys were in odd positions I was wondering if he'd taken a shot and was off track. Still came out great though and last week had the Benoit/Malenko match that ends with the reserved superplex and that was a good match too.

Overall both shows, which were ones after the departure of Bischoff, were quite good. Goldberg is back killing people. Sid is cutting fun promos after destroying some cruiserweights. Flair, Steiner, are both back and cutting fun promos. Hogan is trying to be edgy which is funny in a pathetic way. Good stuff brewing between the Revolution and Filthy animals, unfortunately I think its like 1-2 weeks before Russo comes in and it all goes to hell. I don't know who booked these last two weeks with no Bischoff but things are about to hit a new low.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

yea ok posted:

it's okay to criticize bad things

Like Ronda herself

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

NienNunb posted:

Like Ronda herself

#askquestions

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

PaybackJack posted:

I took a few weeks off watching the Nitros that B&V were recapping but caught up with this week and last week's, tonight before the show and drat if I didn't love that Sting/Benoit match. Benoit sold so well, that when things started messing up or guys were in odd positions I was wondering if he'd taken a shot and was off track. Still came out great though and last week had the Benoit/Malenko match that ends with the reserved superplex and that was a good match too.

Overall both shows, which were ones after the departure of Bischoff, were quite good. Goldberg is back killing people. Sid is cutting fun promos after destroying some cruiserweights. Flair, Steiner, are both back and cutting fun promos. Hogan is trying to be edgy which is funny in a pathetic way. Good stuff brewing between the Revolution and Filthy animals, unfortunately I think its like 1-2 weeks before Russo comes in and it all goes to hell. I don't know who booked these last two weeks with no Bischoff but things are about to hit a new low.

Generally Nitro doesnt really start sucking horribly until after the Mayhem

You can start watching the Russofication taking place, but the tournament as stupid as it gets in points is an effective focal point for the show and starts actually trying to work on not relying on the nWo crew so hard.

After that though the focal point starts being Russo running stuff, people start getting horribly injured, and the wheel start coming off.

that being said next weeks Nitro has some absolutely fantastic segments that are like an acid trip fever dream

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
including Sting introducing Hulk Hogan's knee to his best friend

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

exploded mummy posted:

including Sting introducing Hulk Hogan's knee to his best friend
Am I misremembering that he kind of shrugged and walked off camera after he did it?

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

got a feeling Dave and probably Bryan are going to be pissed as gently caress on the next Observer Radio

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Fauxhawk Express posted:

got a feeling Dave and probably Bryan are going to be pissed as gently caress on the next Observer Radio

What happened

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

The Jon Jones suspension ruling. Dave is already not a happy camper about it on his twitter page.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Jesus christ.

Wait, is that a retroactive 15 month suspension or 15 months from today?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Oh yeah that's absolute bullshit

VJeff it's retroactive, he's almost certainly fighting before 2019

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1042562235321610240

https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1042575496322543617

https://twitter.com/FilthyTomLawlor/status/1042561732051296257

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1042562241315233794

Yeah they're steamed.

Chris James 2 posted:

VJeff it's retroactive, he's almost certainly fighting before 2019

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
Guess UFC felt WWE was outscumming them.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Onmi posted:

Guess UFC felt WWE was outscumming them.

They'll overshoot and do Jones vs McGregor in Russia to commemorate the public hanging of the members of Pussy Riot.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Jon Jones snitched on people to get his suspension reduced he is the greatest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I hate Jon Jones with my entire body