Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

reignonyourparade posted:

nah he's just not willing to relinquish power to someone who would immediately lose it to one of the equivalently powerful people ruling the other sixths of creation.

as we can see, from the fact Incubus does not rule a seventh of crea- wait poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

Archenteron posted:

The discussion of the Demiurges in regards to pursuing what they really Want makes me think about Jadis.

Jadis Wants to die. So she gets a little vague in her pronouns and her prophesy gets read in the most erroneous, destructive, and plain wrong manner it can. A furious dumbass gets her shot at completely destabilizing the multiverse, and seven other dumbasses get set on the path to their inevitable destruction.

Exactly as planned. Jadis laughs. Then quietly weeps in relief. Almost finished.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I wonder how much of a mind Jadis has left. We know it was largely scoured by the experience of seeing the shape of the universe.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Mr. Lobe posted:

I wonder how much of a mind Jadis has left. We know it was largely scoured by the experience of seeing the shape of the universe.

The most powerful demiurge's mind largely scoured is probably still orders of magnitudes above what most can conceive.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Archenteron posted:

The discussion of the Demiurges in regards to pursuing what they really Want makes me think about Jadis.

She's (more or less) seen the Shape of the Wheel, which is pretty much the pinnacle of knowledge, so other than that whole "I Want To Die" aftereffect she's probably one of the closer ones on the path to Royalty, presuming she has something else to want after death so it doesn't slow her down.

There's a big difference between understanding and knowing facts because you want everyone to see you as the one who knows things. Remember that whole story about Aesma and all the gods of aesthetics and knowledge and craftsmanship. The Demiurges' failings all seem to be rooted in pretension and self-loathing, they are stagnant and barred from enlightenment in spite of all the resources at their disposal because of their need to play a role rather than simply be, and improve, themselves.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
me readin ur posts

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/king-of-swords-1-9/

'Bondage nun is the horniest this comic will ever get' says lying comic creator.

Down With People
Oct 31, 2012

The child delights in violence.
bearer of the word swole

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Dave giving the side eye hoping the BOI approves.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Diamond, huh.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

So it is.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
It is with much regret that I have come to announce this comic is horny again.

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

i am now a gay man

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Apraxin posted:

'Bondage nun is the horniest this comic will ever get' says lying comic creator.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Apraxin posted:

oh myyyyyyyy~~~

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

Down With People posted:

bearer of the word swole

The sanctioned action is to be cut.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

builds character posted:

The sanctioned action is to be cut.

So that's why his word is diamond....

Malpais Legate
Oct 1, 2014

Apraxin posted:

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters

Apraxin posted:

D.Ork Bimboolean
Aug 26, 2016

avshalemon posted:

i am now a gay man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Offscreen Zaid is just rolling his eyes.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

MikeJF posted:

Offscreen Zaid is just rolling his eyes.

"I swear, he just walks around the city looking for excuses to do poo poo like this all loving day."

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

oh diamond daddy dave i have sinned, i have broken many laws, my rear end needs a whupping

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

heresy, slander, fraud, i've done it all, i belong in the stocks

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Evil Mastermind posted:

"I swear, he just walks around the city looking for excuses to do poo poo like this all loving day."

I'd be down if Zaid is just a snarky rear end in a top hat.

"Oh of course Allison is the real heir. It's a stupid pun. Because the universe has a sense of humor."

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Diamond Dave! David Lee Solomon!

Can't wait to hear his rendition of "Panama"

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Evil Mastermind posted:

I mean he totally does, we all know it.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

I'm going to just predict this now because LOL if I'm right: Allison is going to beat Solomon David to death with her bare hands.

Or maybe with a piece of the scenery.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

So as a whole I've loved this entire buildup because it both lets you know exactly how much he's a jerk who sucks and needs a whupping from a royal dumbass and also gives a bunch of people bad at critical reading ammo to be like "n-no he's good and nice and good, see?!" to be thrown back in their faces and this is just a beautiful ripe chocolate-covered sweet cherry on a rich seven scoop sundae with the works.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

David's sign is Male As gently caress.

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

^^EDIT: fuckin sniped^^

Hostile V posted:

So as a whole I've loved this entire buildup because it both lets you know exactly how much he's a jerk who sucks and needs a whupping from a royal dumbass and also gives a bunch of people bad at critical reading ammo to be like "n-no he's good and nice and good, see?!" to be thrown back in their faces and this is just a beautiful ripe chocolate-covered sweet cherry on a rich seven scoop sundae with the works.

I notice that Solomon David's symbol is the astrological sign for Mars, god of war, and also the gender sign for male turned 45 degrees.

And we have yet to see a woman in a position of authority in his realm.

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

the sign, it look like a dick

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

So, one mildly interesting thing that I've noticed is that Solomon David doesn't manifest his sigil when he manifests his halo, but every other demiurge does. You can see all seven demiurges' symbols here His halo/crown takes the form of empty brackets. Up until now, I was assuming that the bracket that was his symbol, but it seems not, judging by the splash page.

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

can i be sentenced to a thousand years in the slut mines for loving a sphinx

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
dudes like a fuckin oak tree and id climb him like one

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

Tollymain posted:

dudes like a fuckin oak tree and id climb him like one
i would give him a son more woeful and disappointing than any that have come before

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

maybe a mass wedding between nyan's daughters and dave's sons would solve everyone's problems

avshalemon
Jun 28, 2018

this comic makes me dangerously horny

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Old Kentucky Shark posted:

So, one mildly interesting thing that I've noticed is that Solomon David doesn't manifest his sigil when he manifests his halo, but every other demiurge does. You can see all seven demiurges' symbols here His halo/crown takes the form of empty brackets. Up until now, I was assuming that the bracket that was his symbol, but it seems not, judging by the splash page.

Has Allison ever manifested a sigil, out of curiosity?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
youre always dangerously horny, its why the posts are good