Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

Video from Facebook

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

Begin the operations of the gas chambers, gas schools, gas universities, gas libraries, gas museums, gas dance halls, and gas threads, etcetera.
I DEMAND IT

Closed group :(

All these live rarities have the distinct impression of "we're going to take another huge long break after this tour", which hopefully means they'll do another AU tour before doing so.

e:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhDQafzU_o8

holy fuuuuck Ilan loving nails this so goddamn well

I, Butthole fucked around with this message at 14:11 on Sep 19, 2018

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
goddamn he actually did it

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

absolute madman

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
No way

Sai-kun
Feb 6, 2011

Is it ever going to be enough, to love another and be loved?

GuavaMoment posted:

What? Huh? What does Echoing the sound have to say about that cryptic stateme-...holy poo poo

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn5Q4_ZANHg/?taken-by=warpath23

holy fu- :perfect:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I, Butthole posted:

All these live rarities have the distinct impression of "we're going to take another huge long break after this tour", which hopefully means they'll do another AU tour before doing so.

e:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhDQafzU_o8

holy fuuuuck Ilan loving nails this so goddamn well
Yeah, between this and Broken being played start to finish, I'm really regretting not getting a ticket to this tour, as inconvenient as it would've been to get :negative: Though the tour just started, so I wonder if they'll be able to keep this pace up through the rest of it.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

This made my day for some reason.

Langolas
Feb 12, 2011

My mustache makes me sexy, not the hat

poo poo. I really wish I wouldn't have to drive 5+ hours to catch a show on this tour. These recordings coming around are loving fantastic. And perfect drug live for the first time? drat.

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches
holy loving poo poo

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
As awesome as this is, it also makes me sad because I know the chances of him playing it again at either Boston date, especially the one I have tickets to, are slim at best so now I know he is willing okay it but didn't which is even worse than accepting he just isn't gonna play it.

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

I, Butthole posted:

Ah dang. It seems to be a group that auto accepts you if you join, at least. I think it's the best footage that I'd seen to this point.

This makes me want to get tickets for the second Detroit show...

jtr
Oct 17, 2004

You've ruined the act, GOB.
...Driver Down Driver Down Driver Down Driver Down Driver Down...

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
Sounds great. What took so long?

Driver Down owns.

Bang3r
Oct 26, 2005

killed me.
tore me to pieces.
threw every piece into a fire.
Fun Shoe

CaptainViolence posted:

holy poo poo i hope there's pro-shot video or a soundboard recording or both

They had their camera dude on stage filming it so I daresay there'll be a pro video up soon.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Bang3r posted:

They had their camera dude on stage filming it so I daresay there'll be a pro video up soon.
:swoon:

This would be one of the most important additions to their pro-shot video catalog.

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
Yeah, the only way Trent is exciting anyone these days is with songs from 20 years ago.

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

Begin the operations of the gas chambers, gas schools, gas universities, gas libraries, gas museums, gas dance halls, and gas threads, etcetera.
I DEMAND IT
Best looking and sounding vid so far:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiZm7264b2A

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I'm so glad cellphones that record video exist.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Entropic posted:

Yeah, the only way Trent is exciting anyone these days is with songs from 20 years ago.

Speak for yourself.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Night two at red rocks had an unreal set. Slavery/home/all the love were played. I think this is the tour to see them every date you can if you can make it work. Im gonna be catching all the NOLA and Vegas shows.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
What else would be a nice surprise:

We're in this together?

Sin?

Down in it?

Heresy?

Ruiner?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

It feels like its been a long time since la mer and into the void were in the rotation. Sunspots would also be a killer surprise

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.
Theme to Tetsuo the Bullet Man would be sick.

Jacquismo
Dec 1, 2003
~~HEY GUYS I'M ON THE RHINOCEROS I MEAN INTERNET~~

algebra testes posted:

What else would be a nice surprise:

We're in this together?

Sin?

Down in it?

Heresy?

Ruiner?

Maybe Just Once.

Do it, Trent!

Barry
Aug 1, 2003

Hardened Criminal

TOOT BOOT posted:

I'm so glad cellphones that record video exist.

Hard disagree. I would gladly forego the occasional good thing like this if it didn't mean I had to watch the entirety of every concert through some dickbags cell phone screen.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
WITHOUT YOOOOO! WOOOO!

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

That’s What I Get

Oh wait, you said “nice surprise”.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
I'd still take it because I don't think there's a PHM track that doesn't sound amazing live and with most of them the live arrangement is WAY better.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
The Only Time is soooooo good live. I'd love for him to bring it back.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I wasn't interested in this at all until now but now I gotta check it out!

CaptainViolence
Apr 19, 2006

I'M GONNA GET YOU DUCK

seeing finck walk offstage to swap the mandolin for a guitar made me happy for reasons i don't fully understand. a soundboard recording of this can't come fast enough :pray:

Caseman
Mar 21, 2006

Calling it now, Trent closes the last show of the tour with WITTN duet with Mariqueen, walks off stage, and never tours again.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

last show will be phm live

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

STONE COLD 64 posted:

last show will be phm live
With extra special guests: the original PHM tour lineup!

Chris Vrenna and Ilan Rubin will drum on The Perfect Drug together as an encore and then NIN will break up for good

Shampy
Apr 27, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
These sets are making me really wish they came to South Florida again. I did get to see I'm Afraid of Americans the first time they played it live but that was almost a decade ago now. Yikes.

hbxli
Aug 4, 2004

BABIES... THEY'RE BABIES
Since he's doing the saxophone thing he should just go all the way and play Purest Feeling.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Leon Einstein posted:

The Only Time is soooooo good live. I'd love for him to bring it back.
One of my favs because of the extremely flangy bass line

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
This tour is surprisingly fun!