Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irate Tree
Mar 12, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Truly, the most top of top pages that ever topped.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
The ne plus ultra of :69snypa:s: the one against which all future ones must be measured and against which all will be found wanting.

Mods: new sub-forum background plz?

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Schadenboner posted:

The ne plus ultra of :69snypa:s: the one against which all future ones must be measured and against which all will be found wanting.

Shut the gently caress up.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Moola posted:

are you loving kidding me nobody posted the gif?

I couldn’t find it

Nice page top post

Groetgaffel
Oct 30, 2011

Groetgaffel smacked the living shit out of himself doing 297 points of damage.
Which gif is it were talking about? Is it the skyrim flying monster dong?

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Schadenboner posted:

Tiled, if possible

Skails
Feb 24, 2008

Born-In-Space

"who are the Holy demons? my space marines...(Games Workshop)
The Holy Demons are a custom Space Marine Chapter I made for the game Warhammer 40000,
before I write any further, I want to clarify something, I chose the Crucifix as a chapter logo to represent self sacrifice, the Space Marine "Chapter Master" crucified on the cross is in no way meant to be offensive, the reason why I made the model was to go along with the army's background...
If the model has offended you, I deeply apologize. sadly, some people think I was trying to be "funny" when I made it, others think that it is a deep emotional concept showing that troops will directly sacrifice themselves, in a very familiar way, in order to help his "battle brothers."

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Is the cross made out of a pencil?

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Chill la Chill posted:

Tiled, if possible

With the timing out-of-sync just slightly.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Skails posted:

The Holy Demons are a custom Space Marine Chapter I made for the game Warhammer 40000,
before I write any further, I want to clarify something, I chose the Crucifix as a chapter logo to represent self sacrifice, the Space Marine "Chapter Master" crucified on the cross is in no way meant to be offensive, the reason why I made the model was to go along with the army's background...
If the model has offended you, I deeply apologize. sadly, some people think I was trying to be "funny" when I made it, others think that it is a deep emotional concept showing that troops will directly sacrifice themselves, in a very familiar way, in order to help his "battle brothers."

I'm the serf that has to carry around the chapter master on the battlefield

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Skails posted:

It wasn’t really self-sacrifice though? I mean: someone had to be hammering the last nail?

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

I keep seeing the rock on the base as a poorly done fire, and it looks more like he's being burnt at the stake.

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.

Knobb Manwich posted:

I keep seeing the rock on the base as a poorly done fire, and it looks more like he's being burnt at the stake.

It's not fire?

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

I was on mobile and couldn't see the OSL. :shrug:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I thought it was fire.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Skails posted:

Hahahahahahahaha How The gently caress Is a Space Marine on a Crucifix Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Pull Yourself Off From The Crucifix Like Nigga Youre Superhuman Haha

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

AndyElusive posted:

Hahahahahahahaha How The gently caress Is a Space Marine on a Crucifix Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Pull Yourself Off From The Crucifix Like Nigga Youre Superhuman Haha

Thanqol
Feb 15, 2012

because our character has the 'poet' trait, this update shall be told in the format of a rap battle.

Skails posted:

The thing I'm fixating on is that the dude responsible for hoisting that guy up there must have to spend 45 minutes with a hammer trying to drive those spikes through a layer of ceramite, a layer of marine flesh, a layer of marine bone, another layer of marine flesh, a layer of ceramite, and then very delicately into a layer of flimsy wood.

At which point he painstakingly clears away all the bloodstains and tries not to think about the fact that he just ruined two perfectly good power fists.

A few seconds after the marine is hoisted his 4 tonne armoured body causes the wooden crucifix to snap like a twig.

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

Power nails w/thunder hammer.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The nails are actually just welded on to the power fists and slotted in to some holes in the wood. It's the only way he can carry on singing while they hang him up there.

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

goatface posted:

The nails are actually just welded on to the power fists and slotted in to some holes in the wood. It's the only way he can carry on singing while they hang him up there.

"Always look on the bright side of heresy" *whistles*

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

goatface posted:

Is the cross made out of a pencil?

lol I just saw this

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

goatface posted:

:agreed:

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

I’m the ...starfishes?... mysteriously adhering to a corner of a ruined red-brick building?

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
No matter who tries I’ve never seen the Infinity AR screen things look anything but terrible.

:sigh:

E: Like, I’m sure it sounded like a cool idea but they really should have been pattern etched so all you’d have to do was ink it, rather than it coming down to free-handing?

Schadenboner fucked around with this message at 13:52 on Sep 17, 2018

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Schadenboner posted:

With the timing out-of-sync just slightly.

My eye twitched a little after reading that.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

for your growing diaper president miniature collection

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Not fat enough, hands too big

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
No crimini mushroom outline in pants. Inauthentic.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fatherboxx posted:

I hope someone buys this and turns it into the tank brutally obliterating him

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

A WWI trench game in 54mm:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I'm the baker who's in way over his head

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Someone with more talent than me needs to mix that guy in the back into the vietnam flashback gif

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~

Cessna posted:

Britains prepaints, nothing like em.

fatherboxx posted:

At least they got the white supremacist hand gesture and poorly fitting suit pants down

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Cessna posted:

I... have a cunning plan!

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

fatherboxx posted:

My wife thinks this should come with a wall for the tank to roll over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Cessna posted:

Sir Topham Hat's history was dark and fraught with peril, and the whistles of the trains sometimes take him back to that fearful place.