Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
idk if raising caines is good or bad (probably store by store differences), but I am pretty confident the founder is insane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Discendo Vox posted:

idk if raising caines is good or bad (probably store by store differences), but I am pretty confident the founder is insane

You can say that about any food chain founder

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Dreddout posted:

You can say that about any food chain founder

Sure but like I'm not used to someone who names their chain after their dog, then makes 50% of their restaurant decorations pictures (some of them expensive commissioned portraits) of aforementioned dog and or themselves, with little captions about how cool they are.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i quoted this already but seriously:

read
another
loving
book

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Discendo Vox posted:

Sure but like I'm not used to someone who names their chain after their dog, then makes 50% of their restaurant decorations pictures (some of them expensive commissioned portraits) of aforementioned dog and or themselves, with little captions about how cool they are.

yeah that’s much weirder than the multiple clown-based chains that wanna sell children burgers

Dec 26, 2012

Discendo Vox posted:

thats cool and its good he has a cool dog

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Discendo Vox posted:

it actually owns extremely hard

I’d totally name a chain restaurant after my dog

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

#Succ #Brands

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

it's not really the dog that's the focus. He named it after the dog because it was his dog, if that makes sense. The dude's a narcissist.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

anyone who is "self made" rich is gonna be a narcissist.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
That, and he likes his tendies. Yum yum. Tendies for every meal!

*thrusts hand into deep fryer*

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

anyone who is "self made" rich is gonna be a narcissist.

Same goes for anyone who wants to run a restaurant

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

gently caress nike, gently caress kaepernick, gently caress this idiot, gently caress the emmys, gently caress off

quote:

“I’ll wear Nike to say thank you, thank you for leading the resistance. We need more of corporate America to stand up also,” she told Variety. “Thank you, Colin. Thank you for all that you do. Thank you for being brave. Thank you for taking a knee. Thank you.”

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

These bitches want Nike
They looking for a check
Tell 'em it ain’t likely

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

This is the stupidest loving thing I've ever read.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

every night i say a little prayer to the nike corporation.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

R. Guyovich posted:

every night i say a little prayer to the nike corporation.
Future historians are gonna be so confused about the sudden revival of the worship of Nike.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 230 days!

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Future historians are gonna be so confused about the sudden revival of the worship of Nike.

No doubt an invocation of the ancient victory goddess by desperate opponents of a new emperor who claimed to be a mortal incarnation of the victory deity Trump.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

You're still homeless but take solace in the fact that when you die in the street like a dog you'll have the best wooden urn no money can buy

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lmao

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

there has to be some point to this that im not understanding. is it an attempt to "raise awareness" of something?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Captain Billy Pissboy posted:

there has to be some point to this that im not understanding. is it an attempt to "raise awareness" of something?

https://mobile.twitter.com/Orioles/status/1042221184006410241

sports teams do a bunch of these novelty uniform things. usually for Troops but also pink ones for the komen foundation or other non-offensive charities that give the team good PR

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Captain Billy Pissboy posted:

It’s so the home plate umpire can tell who’s at bat

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

General Dog posted:

nice

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

General Dog posted:

lol

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

General Dog posted:

eyyyyyy

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

General Dog posted:

:toughguy:

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

when you need help to constantly have the president's penis on your mind https://twitter.com/TheDailyShow/status/1042838134977908737

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Grey Fox posted:

when you need help to constantly have the president's penis on your mind https://twitter.com/TheDailyShow/status/1042838134977908737

We did it guys, we finally took down Trump.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

I initially missed that John Stewart posted that and thought "did bill o Reilly do a thing about mushrooms being turgid and virile"

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

jon stewart hasnt been the host of the daily show for 3 years

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

https://twitter.com/elizabethforma/status/1042841472578543617?s=19

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lmao

turns out everyone thinking she was running for president were misled shes actually gunning to take hillary's job as lib grifter

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

excuse me miss, but what the gently caress are you doing

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I am the PURR-SIST cat collar. I wish I didn't exist.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

https://twitter.com/gye_incognito/status/1042910383084724224

Dec 26, 2012

lmao

elmer chud
May 18, 2018
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I feel like this is a pretty good.metaphor for the Democrats.

:negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I thought 'Persist' was a Trump supporter meme? Did it get co-opted?