Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
y'all motherfuckers still on this gps thing huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
i feel like this thread arc is going to do some lasting damage somehow.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

iospace posted:

oh my gods are you still loving going?

its a final stage of fishmeching, one that poorly attempts to fishmatically pretend to having been arguing as a joke this whole time

the puppet pretending to actually be the puppet (but not like that)

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

y'all motherfuckers still on this gps thing huh

Post the bike here, please. So we have at least some good in this thread.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

iospace posted:

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe
fishmech, fishmech
picky-wiki fishmech
fishmech, fishmech
gps, yum!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Suspicious Dish posted:

fishmech, fishmech
picky-wiki fishmech
fishmech, fishmech
gps, yum!

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

good try but you forgot the heading :blastu::grin:

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

I have a thing for courageous dongles

lol fishmech is dumb as hell

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

BangersInMyKnickers posted:

lol fishmech is dumb as hell

is fishmech arguing with fishmech?

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

jfc normally i hate people going "ugh 400 posts later and you're still talking about this!!!" but it's been 400 posts since my lunch break yesterday, less than 24 hours ago. fishmech i think you're a fundamentally good person and i genuinely like you but you really need to learn to just like, let poo poo go. you can even just be all "well I think you're wrong and no amount of convincing will change your mind so i'm done trying to educate you idiots" if you want, c'mon. this can't be healthy

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

iospace posted:

i have summoned the shaggar

this is a very cool and fast bike that i recently built and people literally stop in their tracks to take pics of it

it has nothing to do with gps, headings, treadmills, or the arctic.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

whao, that's really cool looking.

SeaborneClink
Aug 27, 2010

MAWP... MAWP!
if the poles reversed today, would fishmech and el presidente beep swap posting personalities?

discuss

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

ate all the Oreos posted:

fishmech i think you're a fundamentally good person

why

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

anyway here's some tech bubel, the bbc world service did a report this morning fellating amazon that had some fun bits, i think my favorite part was when the reporter was asked about market share and popularity and said something like "well no company releases numbers for how many voice controlled assistant products are sold, but experts say they're probably neck-and-neck with Google, and the market is absolutely massive and will only grow tons from here now that Alexa will be integrated into so many other products!!"

bonus quote:

quote:

“Oh god I’m going buy a smart microwave,” tweeted Nilay Patel, editor-in-chief of digital technology publication The Verge.

i like how terrified he sounds

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

idk hang around in the queer thread sometime, fishmech is very helpful there and genuinely means well, they just have some kind of loving compulsive argument disorder so you can't always see that side in other threads.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

this is a very cool and fast bike that i recently built and people literally stop in their tracks to take pics of it

friend of mine just put a cute pink basket on their bike so they can carry things around better since they don't have a car:

post yr bike

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

friend of mine just put a cute pink basket on their bike so they can carry things around better since they don't have a car:

post yr bike

Bike 1:

Bike 2:

(it was the 4th of July, and I was delivering the flag to my grandfather's grave. He fought in WWII)

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

post yr bike

sweet e-bike, i really want to get one and literally watch my car rust into the ground from disuse.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

if thats cans of beer and some minimal calories in the form of cereal, i approve :waycool:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Bulgakov posted:

if thats cans of beer and some minimal calories in the form of cereal, i approve :waycool:

p sure it is knowing her, yeah

also im Match the Hashtag!

e: im also an rear end in a top hat for misgendering her for a fraction of a second before i ninja-edited it out, she just transitioned recently i'm still getting used to it :sigh:

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

:getin:

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

if we banned white nationalism we'd have to ban all nationalism because slippery slope!!!

i'm not seeing a downside here

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
all nationalism is poison

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Jonny 290 posted:

we're just tired of it, dude. it was fun the first 15 years but it's not any more

actually, it was never fun

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

oooh, that’s very nice.

here’s mine that i ended up selling earlier this year :negative:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

graph posted:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
fyi it's 0 fishmeching friday

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

I have shoes that don't cost $2000

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

keyboard vomit posted:

poor spotted

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

keyboard vomit posted:

uhhh then obviously you're not going anywhere in life. Let me tell you all about my shoes, and my bosses shoes, and how much I hate my job (but regardless of that you should emulate every aspect of my life and career)

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
i wear heelys, they fuckin own. just pop some wheels in and get my commute done in 5 minutes less. can't wait to fall and crack my head open on the asphalt, too

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
saw a kid (10-12) wearing heelys at the supermarket the other day, and was like "wait, heelys are still a thing?"

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

MononcQc posted:

E: I'm the adjusted kerning for defrost setting translations

yospos success story

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i got some saddlebags this week because some goofy rear end crackhead stole my empty $3 backpack off the porch

i can haul so much poo poo now

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Should have done the whole bike like the back half imo. It’s rad af

Doom Mathematic
Sep 2, 2008

graph posted:

lol if you love your country

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

gas this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Jabor posted:

saw a kid (10-12) wearing heelys at the supermarket the other day, and was like "wait, heelys are still a thing?"

they're somehow still in business, but they must be really desperate because they're making shoes in grown up sizes now lol. as a kid i was always a couple sizes ahead of their largest size and it sucked