Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
YES! I love me some silk road shenanigans! :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Oh hey I will have to buy this

Again

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

:siren:

https://twitter.com/gomanga/status/1043261729529126913

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

https://twitter.com/gomanga/status/1043242825058603008

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~

Oh hell yes.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Not a bad title.

I just wish it would release more often!

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
What the gently caress, seven seas is just knocking it out of the park repeatedly. It's like a home run derby of great series picks.

Edit: oh whoops one is yen press, still, seven seas has been making good picks lately too

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe

Yaaaas

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

A series About a College Girl Who Gets Picked Up at a Mixer by an Older Girl is being translated, and there's finally a good reason for not having after-hours work.

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo

Captain Invictus posted:

What the gently caress, seven seas is just knocking it out of the park repeatedly. It's like a home run derby of great series picks.

Edit: oh whoops one is yen press, still, seven seas has been making good picks lately too

Somebody on Seven Seas must be a goon, hoovering up suggestions from this thread.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
It's really not unlikely. There was someone working for Crunchyroll who contacted me about series to license when they were starting up their manga section and picked up a few from my recommendations, iirc Lucifer & The Biscuit Hammer/Spirit Circle were two of them, also Fort of the Apocalypse I believe? It's been a long while since then so I forget what they wound up going with, and accidentally deleted the PM's of our discussion. But yeah, don't count out the possibility. There's lots of game developers who post on here too who interact/take suggestions from threads here, for example.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
There's a new chapter of Northern Nobleman and Raptor Wife :toot:

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

http://yurinavi.com/2018/09/22/yagakimi-ansoro/

Excited to see Hachi and Oukoku do Bloom Into You.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Bless this precious manga.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Oh, hey, I forgot this is kind of a thread for other Josei stuff to, not just romance. I posted this in the fantasy thread, but maybe some people here might be interested in this.

Onean posted:

I'm not sure where this fits best here, but this thread seems as good a spot as any.

Coral: the Sea in the Palm of Her Hand is about Sango, who's name means Coral. She's a hospitalised girl who likes to make up stories about mermaids living in the ocean. It's not quite for me, it really makes me anxious even with it's cute moments, but it's pretty good and I'm sure someone would be interested. It's a little :nws:, with some of the mermaids (including the very first you see) being topless, but it's not in a sexual way.
Said first mermaid:

And Sango, our storyteller:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
in Kakao 79% chapter 154, it only took 154 chapters for them to actually say "boyfriend/girlfriend"! While I don't mind a series taking a bit to get to actually having a romance, you can only flip-flop on it so many times before it becomes stale. But the series was good and funny until now anyways, so I'm cool with it. The artwork can get dodgy at times but I love the absurd, grotesque faces they make at times. The characters themselves are mostly well written and the secondary ones like Tendou are pretty fantastic to see how they're drawn out over the course of it. The recurring theme of "not being a burden" then turning into by trying not to be a burden to some, you are inadvertently creating burdens for others is an interesting way to tackle that.

Also has probably my favorite Romeo and Juliet clusterfuck of any romcom I can think of since that seems to be a staple of the genre. Just a total hilarious mess before, during and after, I love it.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
https://twitter.com/_tmfly_/status/1014085340477382656

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

puppy!

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

pupper...

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
oh hell yes the manga about the complete piece of poo poo girl dating the delinquent updated, thank god

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/watashi_wa_kimi_wo_nakasetai_ch07

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
incase you forgot how good this was

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
The other couple is great too. Short girls bullying their tall girlfriends. :yeah:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

DisDisDis posted:

oh hell yes the manga about the complete piece of poo poo girl dating the delinquent updated, thank god

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/watashi_wa_kimi_wo_nakasetai_ch07

Yessss, I just reread that the other day and was bum out there hasn't been any updates. yipee

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
the two idiot butch girlfriends gaining eachother's respect

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
im so glad

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Gonna need a link to that

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

looks like im gonna want to post every page of this so just go read it (linked a few pages ago)

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
i love it

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

INJECT THIS DIRECTLY INTO MY VEINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
nother good point lost in all the muscles is the monsters are some weird metal gear solid poo poo for once instead of supernatural

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

this updated a bunch since i forgot about it

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
It's shifted into a mode that doesn't work well for the pacing of a daily comic so I've kind of cooled on it lately, but it's cool that stuff like that last one that's a very obvious punchline isn't played as one at all and it's just kind of... normal?

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008
New Ijiranaide Nagatoro-san.

:hai: