Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
In closing, please accept my sincerest apologies Professor Nuts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Moms know that a clown packs.

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

no clown shoes, probably fake 1/10

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Meskhenet posted:

Don't clownshame

Smoke
Mar 12, 2005

I am NOT a red Bumblebee for god's sake!

Gun Saliva
Word order on packaging is important.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Smoke posted:

Word order on packaging is important.

Well if it is just natural milk from a cow then they'd better not be charging extra for the lactose in it

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

NtotheTC posted:

"I am writing this email very embarassingly"

No kidding, look at that sentence structure.

I get the feeling she's not the greatest academic writer, but the paper appears to be about music so whatever

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Phlegmish posted:

I get the feeling she's not the greatest academic writer, but the paper appears to be about music so whatever

The standard of academic writing at undergrad level is not especially high. Nor need it be tbh, undergrads generally aren't publishing poo poo

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Meskhenet posted:

Every try to gently caress a clown with the shoes still on? You'll put an eye out.

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

Kawaiii :neckbeard:

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

You've made a mistake, this is a funny photo.

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

I'M PROGRAMMED TO LOVE THIS CHOCOLATY CAKE... MY CIRCUITS LIGHT UP FOR THAT FUDGY ICING.

Bert Roberge posted:

Burt Reynolds without his mustache.

Huh, I'd kind of chuckled at the idea of him auditioning for Han Solo, but sans-mustache it makes a lot of sense

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Phlegmish posted:

My brother did music at university and his tutors literally copied information from Wikipedia for their lecture notes so I don't imagine standards are especially rigorous.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Holy poo poo, MAD magazine makes their first slam in 30 years.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Poor guy, it says that "today's penguin feeding time is undetermined" :(

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

If I'm remembering my katakana correctly, that says "pengin".

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Bertrand Hustle posted:

If I'm remembering my katakana correctly, that says "pengin".

You are correct! "Pengin no gohan" is what is written before the Kanji.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
1995: it is fun to sing "im the scatman"
2018: we are all too internet now to do this

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Phy posted:

No that song is still good.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_pe2nkpJYOy1xoyw8p.mp4

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Phy posted:

Remember that movie with Martin Lawrence and Tim Robbins where they play that song when Tim Robbins lights himself on fire? I kind of liked that movie.

Ha, Tim Robbins ate Martin Lawrence's mother's special mustard at the end. Classic.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I’m at a Catholic funeral. This is posted by the restrooms:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
wow

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

What a world.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Do priests not count as adults these days?

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

BrigadierSensible posted:

Do priests not count as adults these days?

Gotta give the Priests some privacy while they do their business.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
I'm more upset about the spacing tbqh

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Comptroll The Forums posted:

I'm more upset about the spacing tbqh

Gotta leave room for Jesus

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Solice Kirsk posted:

Remember that movie with Martin Lawrence and Tim Robbins where they play that song when Tim Robbins lights himself on fire? I kind of liked that movie.

Ha, Tim Robbins ate Martin Lawrence's mother's special mustard at the end. Classic.

Nothing to Lose.

Side note, it's actually a pretty decent movie overall.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/emmadefano1/status/1043074778951757824

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

https://twitter.com/mosley_mark/status/1043584191139581960

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Lol. I too found a bunch of idiots arguing over whose grandfathers dick was bigger to be funny.

(The actual truth is that many factors combined to result in a victory for the Allies, from the influx of Armerican troops and supplies bolstering allied forces in western Europe and Africa, the awful loving meat-grinder that was the Soviet approach to war the nevertheless did tie up axis forces, the courage of the long-beleagured people of the various European nations that had fallen under the Swaztica, and Hitler's increasingly rampant Megalomania that caused him to ignore the advice of his Generals repeatedly, resulting in them pointing the guns the wrong drat way and everyone being too loving scared to wake him up when we showed up on the beaches. That's why Grand-dad made it to Berlin.

Okay, this turned into longer than I intended but literally everyone in that slap fight pissed me off in various ways. I guess the TLDR of how I feel about it is that we owe thanks to everyone who opposed the Nazi war machine, and we owe those who died doing it the most.)

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

RickVoid posted:

Lol. I too found a bunch of idiots arguing over whose grandfathers dick was bigger to be funny.

(The actual truth is that many factors combined to result in a victory for the Allies, from the influx of Armerican troops and supplies bolstering allied forces in western Europe and Africa, the awful loving meat-grinder that was the Soviet approach to war the nevertheless did tie up axis forces, the courage of the long-beleagured people of the various European nations that had fallen under the Swaztica, and Hitler's increasingly rampant Megalomania that caused him to ignore the advice of his Generals repeatedly, resulting in them pointing the guns the wrong drat way and everyone being too loving scared to wake him up when we showed up on the beaches. That's why Grand-dad made it to Berlin.

Okay, this turned into longer than I intended but literally everyone in that slap fight pissed me off in various ways. I guess the TLDR of how I feel about it is that we owe thanks to everyone who opposed the Nazi war machine, and we owe those who died doing it the most.)

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

This is really good but the sound mix is terrible. Its a good video.

This OTH is loving hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless