Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Taerkar posted:

Yeah, they really should have just banned that entire organization for the good of the sport.

or just released the data from the year of testing they did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Imagine if a Steelers fan like myself wanted to opine about bad officiating in TFF like that Packers guy.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
edit

corn on the cop fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Sep 22, 2018

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The Bills deleted a tweet they made of an animation of their logo for some reason flying to loving Wisconsin to play the Minnesota Vikings

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Chris James 2 posted:

The Bills deleted a tweet they made of an animation of their logo for some reason flying to loving Wisconsin to play the Minnesota Vikings

https://twitter.com/FourVerts/status/1043604215199883266

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Chris James 2 posted:

It's not even green bay, but Madison :laffo:

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
Goddamn it Bills lol

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

iospace posted:

After the tie the teams are forced to merge into one. Rodgers will be QB, most of the Minnesota Vikings defense will make the transition with a few Packers like Haha Clinton-Dix making the jump.

Clay Matthews will be fired out of a cannon into the sun. Both fanbases will rejoice.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

About as accurate as Josh Allen

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

Fixed. Our back up is Nathan Peterman and our offensive line is Seahawks caliber.

And worst of all your starter is Josh Allen!

schmug
May 20, 2007

Spoeank posted:

About as accurate as Josh Allen

:asoiaf:

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Grittybeard posted:

More importantly Nagy wasn't in Chicago last year. How do you draft a quarterback #2 overall and keep John Fox around to 'develop' him?

The McCaskeys are cheapskates and hate paying coaches / administrators who are no longer with the team. (I'm dead serious, this is the reason it took so long for them to fire Jerry Angelo and why they considered keeping Emery around when Trestman was shitcanned.)

Anyway, the talk of the Glennophant Man (WTF, Pace) reminded me of this Photoshop I did last year that wound up on WYTS:

Timby fucked around with this message at 04:08 on Sep 23, 2018

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

iospace posted:

That doesn't even make sense even if you account for incompetence. If they were flying to Minneapolis it'd be Buffalo to O'Hare to Minneapolis. Unless they're flying to Madison and driving the rest of the five hours???

Great job Buffalo. Just swell

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

SKULL.GIF posted:

That doesn't even make sense even if you account for incompetence. If they were flying to Minneapolis it'd be Buffalo to O'Hare to Minneapolis. Unless they're flying to Madison and driving the rest of the five hours???

Great job Buffalo. Just swell

NFL teams get charters and fly direct, sometimes with just united/delta regulars sometimes with special chartered big jets. My office is at the KC downtown airport (only used for general aviation now, no commercial flights) and every NFL team just flies direct into there then back home.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

adaz posted:

NFL teams get charters and fly direct, sometimes with just united/delta regulars sometimes with special chartered big jets. My office is at the KC downtown airport (only used for general aviation now, no commercial flights) and every NFL team just flies direct into there then back home.

That's actually cool as hell, and makes me wonder what other obscure airports NFL teams use. I'll bet they all use Boeing Field when they fly to Seattle, in that case. It's a good deal closer than SeaTac and where the private planes seem to go.

It's also where a bunch of Boeing test flights take off and land, which is pretty cool.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1043823482042273792

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I'm okay with the Giants going winless the rest of the season as long as it's not because of Ereck Flowers being a turnstile.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Timby posted:

The McCaskeys are cheapskates and hate paying coaches / administrators who are no longer with the team. (I'm dead serious, this is the reason it took so long for them to fire Jerry Angelo and why they considered keeping Emery around when Trestman was shitcanned.)

Anyway, the talk of the Glennophant Man (WTF, Pace) reminded me of this Photoshop I did last year that wound up on WYTS:

:laffo:

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

shirts and skins posted:

That's actually cool as hell, and makes me wonder what other obscure airports NFL teams use. I'll bet they all use Boeing Field when they fly to Seattle, in that case. It's a good deal closer than SeaTac and where the private planes seem to go.

It's also where a bunch of Boeing test flights take off and land, which is pretty cool.

Teams fly into TF Green instead of Logan when playing the Pats because it’s just much closer and not a hellscape. The backup airport is Quonset State Airport in southern R.I.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1043803039239471104

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

quote:

Previously a longtime and respected NFL scout, Razzano rose to prominence as a voice on Twitter with controversial takes that included Von Miller will be a bust and Jake Locker should go No. 1 in the draft. He was dubbed the "rogue scout," but now has an office near Gruden's.

Lmao what

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
holy poo poo, I haven't seen Jake Locker's name in a long time

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

This was a really poorly written article. Read it over, there wasn't any editing at all.

Adun posted:

Lmao what

When you're competing with everyone else, you don't stand out by going with the common consensus. Swing for the fences :v:

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Anyone who didn't see this coming is willfully blind. The man had his own TV show about scouting college players.

chibi luda
Apr 17, 2013

The Virgin Flowers

The Chad Wheeler

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Earth Table posted:

The Virgin Flowers

The Chad Wheeler
:randno:

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Adun posted:

Lmao what

John Gruden loves grit, not talent

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1043865948078436358

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Timby posted:

My God, this is magnificent. I loled.

Wow, Bill had it in for Gronk if he wanted to punish him by sending him to Detroit. Like, it's not enough to send him away but to threaten him that he'd destroy his soul like Calvin Johnson had or Barry.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Gruden won his Super Bowl with someone else's stockpile of talent and he's still mad about it lol

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Jesus I'd threaten to retire too

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/mortreport/status/1043869728991842305

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny4a-oxOndo

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Where the gently caress would the money to pay Earl Thomas come from in KC?

Or just a place to play the rest of this year before he can go make his money next?

e: Also none of us were feeling good about Eric Berry and theoretically Berry and Thomas could play together. But if you're a KC fan you have to feel wretched about the chances of Berry coming back if there's any truth at all to that rumor.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 15:40 on Sep 23, 2018

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

:doh:

What is this team doing, just pay the guy

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Grittybeard posted:

Where the gently caress would the money to pay Earl Thomas come from in KC?

Or just a place to play the rest of this year before he can go make his money next?

e: Also none of us were feeling good about Eric Berry and theoretically Berry and Thomas could play together. But if you're a KC fan you have to feel wretched about the chances of Berry coming back if there's any truth at all to that rumor.
Even if Berry comes back, they still have a hole at FS as I guess that's where Ron Parker would go.

I'd rather find a quality FS option so if Berry is back, Ron could turn to the nickel guy and Fuller could stay outside.

As for affording Earl Thomas, they could. I don't anticipate Houston staying in KC after this year, so they would be getting close to 60m in cap space with only Butker as the pressing re-sign.

That Which Squeaks
Aug 28, 2006

"Good. Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you."
-Bill Belichick
PFTC is very good as usual, should have been about overtime rules though

https://twitter.com/PFTCommenter/status/1043871448249630720

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

So Shady is officially out. Bills Vikings might be the biggest rear end whooping in NFL history. Must see TV.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1043885671595806720

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Panthers starting Colin Jones at safety who's probably the slowest player in the league

take the over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

I saw somewhat that the only reason it didn't happen is Gronk threatened to retire if they did it.

• Locked thread