Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Gum posted:

That would be like the manhattan project of racism

dear lord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Retromancer posted:

Everything about this image speaks to me.

How can one man contain so much delusion

Like, Garrison doesn't seem to be a huckster from what I can tell. The chiseled statuesque Trump and uh THIS seem to come from a place of heartfelt sincere derangement and I just can't fathom it

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

Immortal Technique bullied Lin-Manuel Miranda throughout high school and at one point threw him in a dumpster

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Crazycryodude posted:

Immortal Technique bullied Lin-Manuel Miranda throughout high school and at one point threw him in a dumpster

ITT, post inspiring politics poo poo you suddenly remember

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Crazycryodude posted:

wtf literally yesterday i thought about posting this & went looking for the change.org petition asking him to do it again but its been edited so i didnt post it

so i guess my post is: there was a petition asking Immortal Technique to throw Lin-Manuel Miranda in the garbage again

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/conncarroll/status/550299361469792256

Who is this charming fellow? Well...

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

while i do like the idea of immortal technique throwing lmm into a garbage can again the problem is lmm can easily crawl out so it'd be better if this time he chucked him into a wood chipper or something like that

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

still, looks p good on your resume

- 10 year twitter veteran
- 1 month political campaign communications director veteran

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

i bet its dogs 69-ing

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Crazycryodude posted:

And Chris Hayes!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol imagine superbad but lmm and chris hayes

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmCyPOt2z6g

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Crazycryodude posted:

He was trying to prevent a grim dark future in which white suburbanites were paying $2000+ for Hamilton tickets

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

What if being bullied by Technique is what broke LMM's brain though and by trying to avoid it he was in fact causing the future he feared so much.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

NO LISTEN TO ME
Jan 3, 2009

「プリスティンビート」
「Pristine Beat」
macbook pro baby

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

oh my gosh i had somehow never seen this picture before and it is bringing me TREMENDOUS joy

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Smirr posted:

oh my gosh i had somehow never seen this picture before and it is bringing me TREMENDOUS joy

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

how the gently caress have i never heard of this before lmao

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Rick Perry's absurd story about shooting a coyote with his concealed weapon while out on a jog jogging

stupid passive voice

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

A Handed Missus posted:

how the gently caress have i never heard of this before lmao

most people just felt bad making fun of a retarded person falling down, it was a different time back then

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
the second segway has hit the bicycle

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
it kills me how every journalist uncritically ran with the line that those things were gonna cause humanity to redesign cities around them

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

it kills me how every journalist uncritically ran with the line that those things were gonna cause humanity to redesign cities around them

Everyday the the local fats cops drive by on their tactical segways and still makes me laugh my rear end off.

NO LISTEN TO ME
Jan 3, 2009

「プリスティンビート」
「Pristine Beat」
remember how the tax cuts are good because it let some lady cover a costco membership

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Obscure one this time.

Conservatives freaking about a recording of baby babble on a doll they decided was "Islam is the light"

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

eat your heart out zuckerberg

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

ikanreed posted:

Obscure one this time.

Conservatives freaking about a recording of baby babble on a doll they decided was "Islam is the light"

I remember that one.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

ikanreed posted:

Obscure one this time.

That was good. Not political but it reminds me of the two people absolutely terrified that a dancing skeleton was possessed by a demon.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/HenryKrinkIe/status/1043996149621936129

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Peanut President posted:

That was good. Not political but it reminds me of the two people absolutely terrified that a dancing skeleton was possessed by a demon.

gently caress i need to find that video it was good

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

bunga bunga parties

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Macaca.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Obama was a rentboy.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

that spawned "the macaca moment" descriptor in the media but it never really took off

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Kagan's SC hearing was mostly about whether she was a lesbian because a photo of her playing softball existed.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Badger of Basra posted:

how soon we forget

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

ikanreed posted:

Obscure one this time.

about a decade before that a bunch of people freaked out about a Teletubbies doll that supposedly said "human being"