Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

RoboRodent posted:

My dad dated a woman who was a 911 dispatcher. She told this story about how she'd been speeding, she got pulled over for speeding, and she basically browbeat the cop into letting her go with a warning, because "do you really want to piss me off, I'm the one who decides where you go."

She told this story in terms of "look how clever I am" and I was faintly uncomfortable about it then, and this feeling has only grown over the years. I'm not aware of any cop-specific protection rackets (and I'm in Canada, so our police structure is slightly different anyway), but that doesn't mean they don't exist even unofficially.

You shouldn't, it's extremely cool and good to threaten a cop's life to get out of a ticket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Wheat Loaf posted:

Controversial but intriguing theory:

Phlegmish posted:

Why are you reacting seriously to today's Two Minutes Hate. Last time it was the Dutch

Alaois posted:

to be fair, the dutch deserve it
Santa Claus comes from the Dutch :(

Masked Pumpkin
May 10, 2008

In my defence, I have 'forced' a bunch of people to watch Firefly, and I don't regret it.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

What in tarnation is forced feminism play? You gonna tie me up and beat me until I advocate for wage equality? Force me to renounce the patriarchy and reflect sincerely on my own privilege?

I mean, I'll do that anyway, no need to spank me first.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Bertrand Hustle posted:

What in tarnation is forced feminism play? You gonna tie me up and beat me until I advocate for wage equality? Force me to renounce the patriarchy and reflect sincerely on my own privilege?

What if someone would like that tho?

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.
I think it's when you have to have the day off work to look after the kids?

It's 1pm, the kids are watching a dvd, and I'm eating cheerios in my pajamas. It's pretty nice.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Bertrand Hustle posted:

It's someone badly misinterpreting "women's suffrage."

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Well, yeah, he's already evil.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Bertrand Hustle posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqhMUNz0rWQ

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/uespiiiiii/status/1043821136260157440

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Yospos is a hosed up place

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Masked Pumpkin posted:

In my defence, I have 'forced' a bunch of people to watch Firefly, and I don't regret it.

they do though

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yeah, I'm not doing great today, Masked Pumpkin forced me to spend all of yesterday watching some kinda hosed up show, it was like a live-action version of Outlaw Star that respected women less. Every line of dialogue could've been used in the trailer for an action movie. They all spoke Chinese but there weren't any Asian people. It felt uncomfortably close to Confederate apologia.

Yeah I think I'm gonna need some time by myself

Guy Goodbody has a new favorite as of 23:15 on Sep 23, 2018

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Trabant posted:

It's someone badly misinterpreting "women's suffrage."

"Shut up and give me the right to vote, slave."
"Yes Mistress."

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Godly

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Blessed post

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

It occurs to me that it might be the world's funniest typo of "forced feminization".

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

lol gently caress that, need me the kind of freak who already uses linux

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I thought it was some sort of translation error, and then the video started.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Despite the name, it's actually in the correct category.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
Happy Tree Friends started in 1999? That's older than I thought. Maybe I just remember the TV series from the mid 2000s.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Bertrand Hustle posted:

quote:

In the context of D/s or kink, "forced" feminization or feminisation (see spelling differences), also known as sissification, refers to the practice of dressing a submissive partner as a woman and/or encouraging or training them to act in a feminine or exaggeratedly feminine ("hyperfeminine") manner. If assigned male at birth, the submissive partner may be called a "sissy". Feminization may occur without a partner as a component of solo masturbation and/or through interactions with an online community.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Oh god I had forgotten that this was a thing that existed. Off to Netflix...

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
Happy Tree Friends got its start on YouTube, right? Imagine trying to do that with how YouTube is now.

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

Yeah, OK. This still doesn’t help us know what forced feminism play is though. :colbert:

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

burial posted:

Yeah, OK. This still doesn’t help us know what forced feminism play is though. :colbert:

You're force feminized and then force respected

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Jamesman posted:

Happy Tree Friends got its start on YouTube, right? Imagine trying to do that with how YouTube is now.

It started as flash animations on mondomedia.com.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

burial posted:

You never heard of a man going 'oh, feminism means I can punch women now right? Because it's equality!?' That's forced feminism: a man browbeating his girlfriend or wife into letting him hit her, but he's also jerking off at the same time.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I have lived long enough to see Happy Tree Friends suckering new people into the joke who are too young to remember when it was doing it the first time

* kills self in cartoonish way *

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Paladinus posted:

It started as flash animations on mondomedia.com.

pre youtube was crazy. we had drunk presidents, gay ducks, and racist stereotypes

it was a wild time

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Hard Drinkin' Lincoln.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
The dude who wrote Happy Tree Friends now writes the Sonic games.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

DOCTOR TRAN

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

this dude owns

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Cock, Rules, Everything, Around, Me
Scratchmo
I'm permabanned poster linuxuser58. I first started forcing girls to switch to Linux when I was 12. by 14 I got really obsessed with the concept of "floss" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and I would search for things like "forcing Linux using girls to switch to a BSD variant but not Mac".

BallerBallerDillz has a new favorite as of 08:18 on Sep 24, 2018

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003