Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

MarcusSA posted:

This is really good but the sound mix is terrible. Its a good video.

The bad sound is part of the joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Oooh Archie

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

This is categorically incorrect. Just put a comfy chair and some snacks and Mountain Dew in a van and wait.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Screaming Idiot posted:

This is categorically incorrect. Just put a comfy chair and some snacks and Mountain Dew in a van and wait.

Or ask them to help you put a chair in your van

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

RickVoid posted:

Lol. I too found a bunch of idiots arguing over whose grandfathers dick was bigger to be funny.

(The actual truth is that many factors combined to result in a victory for the Allies, from the influx of Armerican troops and supplies bolstering allied forces in western Europe and Africa, the awful loving meat-grinder that was the Soviet approach to war the nevertheless did tie up axis forces, the courage of the long-beleagured people of the various European nations that had fallen under the Swaztica, and Hitler's increasingly rampant Megalomania that caused him to ignore the advice of his Generals repeatedly, resulting in them pointing the guns the wrong drat way and everyone being too loving scared to wake him up when we showed up on the beaches. That's why Grand-dad made it to Berlin.

Okay, this turned into longer than I intended but literally everyone in that slap fight pissed me off in various ways. I guess the TLDR of how I feel about it is that we owe thanks to everyone who opposed the Nazi war machine, and we owe those who died doing it the most.)

Are you trying to warsplain to a tankie? If you think the person with this for a twitter profile gives a poo poo about reality you're in for a rude surprise.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

We Know Catheters posted:

Or ask them to help you put a chair in your van

Couch.

You fake a broken arm also.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

jobson groeth posted:

Are you trying to warsplain to a tankie? If you think the person with this for a twitter profile gives a poo poo about reality you're in for a rude surprise.

Oh i wouldn't even bother with that piece of poo poo. Just had to get it out.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I don't think anyone would deny that Americans and the British helped the Soviet Union defeat nazi germany. Hell, even the handful of French civilians who didn't become nazi collaborators helped.

Not the Australians though. They did literally nothing.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
The closest thing to success the Australian military has ever had was losing in a noteworthy battle. To the Ottoman Empire. Like 8 months before the Ottoman Empire stopped existing. And to this day Australians are like hell yeah, brave heroes, those aussie boys who laid down their lives so could the Ottoman Empire could have one last win before the end.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Guy Goodbody posted:

The closest thing to success the Australian military has ever had was losing in a noteworthy battle. To the Emu Empire.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Controversial but intriguing theory:

Also:

Big Bad Beetleborg
Apr 8, 2007

Things may come to those who wait...but only the things left by those who hustle.

Show some goddamn respect, they politely left so as not to make it awkward during WWII while your recuperating soldiers hosed all their women.

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

Guy Goodbody posted:

The closest thing to success the Australian military has ever had was losing in a noteworthy battle. To the Ottoman Empire. Like 8 months before the Ottoman Empire stopped existing. And to this day Australians are like hell yeah, brave heroes, those aussie boys who laid down their lives so could the Ottoman Empire could have one last win before the end.

Well, at least we got rid of Mel Gibson there.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
That Tom & Jerry cartoon is missing the part where both attack Spike the pit bull together.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

gbut posted:

Well, at least we got rid of Mel Gibson there.

I'd make a "they aren't sending their best" joke, but if we're being honest...

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Paladinus posted:

That Tom & Jerry cartoon is missing the part where both attack Spike the pit bull together.

Spike snipes the gently caress outta Jerry.

e;
wait no that's not right.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Paladinus posted:

The Molotov-Ribbentrop part must have been accidentally left out

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

RickVoid posted:

Lol. I too found a bunch of idiots arguing over whose grandfathers dick was bigger to be funny.

(The actual truth is that many factors combined to result in a victory for the Allies, from the influx of Armerican troops and supplies bolstering allied forces in western Europe and Africa, the awful loving meat-grinder that was the Soviet approach to war the nevertheless did tie up axis forces, the courage of the long-beleagured people of the various European nations that had fallen under the Swaztica, and Hitler's increasingly rampant Megalomania that caused him to ignore the advice of his Generals repeatedly, resulting in them pointing the guns the wrong drat way and everyone being too loving scared to wake him up when we showed up on the beaches. That's why Grand-dad made it to Berlin.

Okay, this turned into longer than I intended but literally everyone in that slap fight pissed me off in various ways. I guess the TLDR of how I feel about it is that we owe thanks to everyone who opposed the Nazi war machine, and we owe those who died doing it the most.)

omg milhist nerds are the worst. nobody gives a poo poo that you watch the historyhitler channel all day.

and who are you trying to kid with two paragraphs between parentheses? just post your dumb screed without qualifiers, you coward. most people wont read it anyway, but at least by posting openly you can pretend at courage

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Paladinus posted:

you might be thinking of Tex Avery's King-Size Canary where the cat & mouse chase off the dog

https://vimeo.com/236173567

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Guy Goodbody posted:

I think it's a bit unfair to attribute this success to Australia, Winston Churchill was the military genius who thought the Turks needed one last chance to slaughter a bunch of people on a beach. The Aussies (and kiwis) were just doing as they were told.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Why are you reacting seriously to today's Two Minutes Hate. Last time it was the Dutch

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

more like Two Hateminute

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Look, the important thing is everyone banded together to make sure the Nazis were defeated, never to return again, creating a new era of tolerance.

:(

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Phlegmish posted:

Why are you reacting seriously to today's Two Minutes Hate. Last time it was the Dutch

to be fair, the dutch deserve it

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Maybe you should cancel the recall then

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Pararoid
Dec 6, 2005

Te Waipounamu pride

This seems loving insane to me. I actually had to Google this to see if something so blatant was actually real.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

please explain to me what is funny about that

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Pararoid posted:

This seems loving insane to me. I actually had to Google this to see if something so blatant was actually real.

IIRC there was that controversy not too long ago in the NYC area about these cards that cops were giving out for getting out of tickets and how the system was being completely abused.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
They missed their '09-'10 payment.

:cop:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

There's also that "This business has paid its police protection money" light they were putting up in Detroit

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2018/01/23/detroit-green-light/109524794/

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

MariusLecter posted:

They missed their '09-'10 payment.

:cop:

seriously its super weird that this is even happening (also, historically, its p weird to call the united states a third world country when it really is).

how is paying to a police thing even visible, and how is it even necessary? in the real world the state pays pensions and wages...

capitalism eats the world by itself, theres no reason to support it

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Krankenstyle posted:

please explain to me what is funny about that

lmao shut up binch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Krankenstyle posted: