Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

jojoinnit posted:

Has it even been a couple days?

I think it's been basically a week, they are all pissy because she apparently had the letter since late July but followed ford's wishes to not name her publicly and route it through the proper authorities to investigate, which didn't happen. Mostly they are mad at the timeline and blame her for not leaking it instantly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Jagged Jim posted:

You got a problem with that, b*tch? A story about a mythical person, in a mythical time in a mythical place is called a fairytale, MORON. And that’s all you have. A goofyass, fairytale for America haters.

24 posted on 09/20/2018 3:51:40 PM PDT by FlingWingFlyer (#NotARussianBot)
Not as bad as i thought it would be, to be honest.

Yeah! Take your stupid fairy tales and your goofy stories back to fantasyland you unicorn lovers! Now here's my take on Pizzagate and Killary's long list of assassinations she personally performed

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Fulchrum posted:

Did I miss something? What brought this on?

FTFY

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Plinkey posted:

I think it's been basically a week, they are all pissy because she apparently had the letter since late July but followed ford's wishes to not name her publicly and route it through the proper authorities to investigate, which didn't happen. Mostly they are mad at the timeline and blame her for not leaking it instantly.

The Freepers or the leftists?

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Fulchrum posted:

The Freepers or the leftists?

Pretty much every person that wants Kavanaugh confirmed at minimum is OK with sweeping this under the rug because it went public too late and therefore is obviously nothing but a stall tactic by the Dems.

IMO do the loving investigation and censure or expel Feinstein for her actions and/or judgement around this.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Corsair Pool Boy posted:

IMO do the loving investigation and censure or expel Feinstein for her actions and/or judgement around this.

Her judgement in respecting the wishes of a victim of sexual assault to remain anonymous?

Big Hubris
Mar 8, 2011

She loving outed her

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
gently caress right off. You don't get to attack her both for waiting too long to release the document and for unscrupulously releasing Fords information. Matter of fact, you don't get to attack her for either, since neither one holds any kind of water, but you don't get to attack her for two contradictory things.

Feinstein played this about as well as anyone could, and didn't make a wrong step. The only people attacking her over it are people who actively want to attack her.

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

EdithUpwards posted:

She loving outed her

oh ffs this is bullshit

the Feinstein hatred on this board is beyond pathological. Yes she's old and lovely and should have retired years ago, but the leftier than thou edgelords on here endlessly making extra poo poo up about her are reminiscent of Free Republic itself.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

EdithUpwards posted:

She loving outed her

Ten seconds with Google could've saved you from making a fuckhead of yourself, but I expect you don't actually care.

quote:

"We do think that Feinstein did well by her, and we do think that people took this decision away from her, and that’s wrong,” Ford’s lawyer, Debra Katz, told the New York Times on Sunday. Ford sent a letter to Feinstein on July 30 detailing an incident from the 1980s in which, she claims, Kavanaugh held her down, groped her and attempted to pull off her clothes. Kavanaugh has repeatedly denied the allegations.

The letter only came to light on Sept. 12 after the Intercept reported that other Senate Democrats were pressuring Feinstein to share its contents. Feinstein’s office was not the source of those leaks

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Cruz and Beto Debate Live Thread

quote:

To: Mr Rogers

Sigh. So it is like Kennedy/Nixon then? (Nixon won among those polled from radio listeners. Kennedy won with TV viewers.)

156 posted on 9/22/2018, 10:52:07 AM by CondoleezzaProtege

To: Sarah Barracuda

We escaped from California to Texas because of the general craziness there-the land of fruits. flakes and nuts. Where I lived the voter registration was 75 percent democrat and 25 percent republican. We live in Williamson County the red wall against the city of Austin. Texans, get out and vote for Ted Cruz. He did a nice job in the debate showing Beto for what he represents.

158 posted on 9/22/2018, 11:00:16 AM by uscga77 (the truth remains)

[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 102 | View Replies]

To: TXSearcher

That faux Latino O’Rourke talks a good game, but his soul has already been sold.
And so cheaply, too. What can Chuck Schumer possibly give him that he was not already far better off as a Representative in the US House?

To: CondoleezzaProtege

Who won?
I think conservatives would say Cruz. Liberals would say Irish Bob. Folks in between?
I would think the constant harping on ‘I’m a lucky white guy with lots of privileges no black man gets’ would grate on most Texans. I’m in Arizona, but I doubt Texas is a stronghold of “I hate myself for being white, or even for being not black” feeling.

144 posted on 9/22/2018, 10:32:25 AM by Mr Rogers(Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools)

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?
Daily Mail: Ronald Reagan's daughter Patti Davis reveals she was sexually assaulted

quote:

This is just getting ridiculous. Everyone is a victim.
I doubt this happened. Why don't you name your attacker, Patti? I can't believe the Post would print this without any proof.

1 posted on 9/22/2018, 12:03:21 AM by ZagFan

quote:

To: ZagFan
She’ll name her attacker after Trump names him for the next SCOTUS vacancy

8 posted on 9/22/2018, 12:09:45 AM by birdsman (NAAWP)

quote:

To: Parley Baer
Another lying leftist thug.

11 posted on 9/22/2018, 12:10:46 AM by stinkerpot65 (Global warming is a Marxist lie.)

quote:

Exactly what does the dopey Patti Davies being assaulted have to do with Dr Ford being “assaulted”? Exactly NOTHING!

39 posted on 9/22/2018, 1:04:46 AM by SmokingJoe

quote:

Nearly 40 years ago Reagan was President. Is she stupid enough to have us believe someone would be retarded enough to rape a current presidents daughter? They get SS security by default while her father is presidentIf anything she did too much blow, ran out and spread em for more!

16 posted on 9/22/2018, 12:17:09 AM by Bommer (Help out 2ndDivisionVet and his wife - https://www.gofundme.com/married-recent-amputees)

quote:

I was at USC at the same time she was. She had a reputation for being ‘sexually assaulted’ on a regular basis, IYKWIM.

23 posted on 9/22/2018, 12:25:43 AM by Michael.SF. (California: knowingly give someone aids: misdemeanor. Give them a straw, go to jail.)

quote:

Reagan’s biological kids were all a waste. No wonder he didn’t like them much. Only the adopted one turned out worth a drat.

20 posted on 9/22/2018, 12:20:31 AM by DesScorp

quote:

15 minutes of fame, this is what its come down to

54 posted on 9/22/2018, 6:40:56 AM by ronnie raygun

quote:

I was assaulted multiple times. All by young women. A friend’s sister, sitting next to me at a bar reached down and groped me. Various other women either ones I just met. Or on dates did the same. I never reported it.

Now, in my golden years, now that I have learned that men and women are totally equal ( one leftist ‘known truth’) I feel I had better call the FBI an let them investigate. Though I can’t seem to get the smile off my face and dial.

55 posted on 9/22/2018, 7:00:35 AM by Vaquero (Don't pick a fight with an old guy. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.)

quote:

To: MtnClimber
I am assaulted by a Democrat.

Democrats hurt women.

66 posted on 9/22/2018, 9:03:00 AM by TheNext (Anonymous Source)

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice
Uh, putting aside the rest of their compassion, Ronnie was not President 40 years ago...

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Corsair Pool Boy posted:

Uh, putting aside the rest of their compassion, Ronnie was not President 40 years ago...

I was about to say. In all that diarrhea of the keyboard, that was the thing that stuck out the most. At BEST you could say 38 or so years, assuming you're talking about when he was first elected.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?
AP: Trump says he’ll rid Justice Dept. of ‘lingering stench’

quote:

To: Olog-hai
Either Sessions is deep state or else Trump/Sessions are playing up the “rift” to string the conspirators along until the mid terms.

If the former then Trump got played like a Stradivarius. If the latter then Trump/Sessions deserve an Academy Award when they play their hand.

I’m waiting for another six or so weeks to find out.

6 posted on 9/22/2018, 12:37:22 AM by Rebelbase (Consensus isn't science.)

quote:

To: Rebelbase
Im hoping that IF trump is playing the media about sessions and leads them on that he is incompetent and useless but keeps him there in place until the midterms and then lets sessions out of the gate for the kill, this will be academy award winning

41 posted on 9/22/2018, 7:36:39 AM by ronnie raygun

quote:

To: cpdiii
Too late. hes lost, losing so much of his support NOW ( due to the 24/7 defamations from the entire sorozNazi sedition network including the mass media — and his 20 month- long failure to Drain the Swamp as promised). He could be facing a dimocrap congress after the elections ( and there’s zero reason for any further delay anyway). Imho he should deliver on his Swamp Draining promise now. Enough tweets already! He needs to do the job if he wants to survive ( and succeed ) in office. Imho. Just how it looks away from FR where , of course, we all support him

9 posted on 9/22/2018, 12:46:53 AM by faithhopecharity ("Politicians aren't born, they're excreted." -Marcus Tillius Cicero (3 BCE))

quote:

To: Lurkinanloomin
Only have to burn away the parts not in the Constitution. And the only parts mentioned in the Constitution is himself and whatever “Officers of the United States” he chooses to retain.

21 posted on 9/22/2018, 1:21:17 AM by Olog-hai ("No Republican, no matter how liberal, is going to woo a Democratic vote." -- Ronald Reagan, 1960)

quote:

Trump needs to write an executive order declaring anyone found to be intentionally resisting the duly elected President of the United States from within the Govt. a political appointee due to their own political nature. Then he can fire them at will.

42 posted on 9/22/2018, 7:46:02 AM by cdpap
Ruh-ro:

quote:

Trump is a blowhard.

4 posted on 9/22/2018, 12:33:39 AM by granada

quote:

To: granada
Right: we’re still in the JCPOA and UNHRC, our Israeli embassy is not moving to Jerusalem, the UNRWA didn’t get defunded, the economy is still in the less-than-2-percent-growth doldrums . . . that’s quite the track record for a “blowhard”.

10 posted on 9/22/2018, 12:46:58 AM by Olog-hai ("No Republican, no matter how liberal, is going to woo a Democratic vote." -- Ronald Reagan, 1960)

quote:

Eat my poop!

You blow harder than anyone.

14 posted on 9/22/2018, 12:53:30 AM by editor-surveyor (Freepers: Not as smart as I'd hoped they'd be)

quote:

Yep, he is like the typical NYC cop

Talks about how leftists treats him, but turns around and does social works to moralize others from having guns and what not, empowering the state and complaining about the job, whether the complaint is against the DA/NFL or the actual job at hand and the everyday people.

They have a job to do but they complain about the job and so they seek things to make it easier such as bigger powers and a citizenry easier to catch

35 posted on 9/22/2018, 5:19:45 AM by JudgemAll (Democrats Fed. job-security Whorocracy & hate:hypocrites must be gay like us or be tested/crucified)

quote:

Trump is a blowhard.
I know my family is much better off tax-wise thanks to President Trump. The country is in much better shape economically as well.

Sorry you're butt hurt he is doing a fantastic job.

Nevertrumpers are blowhards. Kiss off!

16 posted on 9/22/2018, 12:57:17 AM by mplsconservative
Whew! Dodged that bit of apostacy.

And now for some complacency.

quote:

To: precisionshootist
I don’t see how losing the House is a possibility, except via massive fraud. The liberal states on each coast are absolutely gearing up for that, no doubt; the Electoral College is less susceptible to that than elections of representatives that are supposed to be based on population. One thing I have in the back of my head is the possibility that exposing such fraud in earnest becomes the spark for civil war, though.

23 posted on 9/22/2018, 1:42:52 AM by Olog-hai ("No Republican, no matter how liberal, is going to woo a Democratic vote." -- Ronald Reagan, 1960)

quote:

To: faithhopecharity; granada
Have you watched his rallies? All those people are not on FR and they love Trump. Apparently the question “ are you better off now than 2 years ago” hasn’t occurred to you. You both sound like what isn’t immediate will never happen. This swamp has built for over 50 years and no clears it overnight. MAGA!

44 posted on 9/22/2018, 8:05:31 AM by nclaurel

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
I hope the Republicans get a historic thrashing in the mid-terms, not just because it will be good for the country, but because I really enjoy watching Freeper eyeballs spin in their sockets as they try to rework their narratives to fit the latest disaster.

Edit: vv That's actually what made the thought pop into my head. That, plus random electrical discharges, chemical releases, etc.

Veni Vidi Ameche! fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Sep 23, 2018

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
This dude from the post above is already preparing the narrative in case they lose

quote:

To: precisionshootist
I don’t see how losing the House is a possibility, except via massive fraud. The liberal states on each coast are absolutely gearing up for that, no doubt; the Electoral College is less susceptible to that than elections of representatives that are supposed to be based on population. One thing I have in the back of my head is the possibility that exposing such fraud in earnest becomes the spark for civil war, though.

23 posted on 9/22/2018, 1:42:52 AM by Olog-hai ("No Republican, no matter how liberal, is going to woo a Democratic vote." -- Ronald Reagan, 1960)

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Fathis Munk posted:

This dude from the post above is already preparing the narrative in case they lose

Just like Trump when he thought he was going to lose to Hillary.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
I'm so old I remember when people insisted he was probably a deep cover troll due to his username...

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Sarcastr0 posted:

Trump is a blowhard.
I know my family is much better off tax-wise thanks to President Trump. The country is in much better shape economically as well.

Sorry you're butt hurt he is doing a fantastic job.

Nevertrumpers are blowhards. Kiss off!

16 posted on 9/22/2018, 12:57:17 AM by mplsconservative

These are always amazingly stupid and idiotic. "Well my life hasn't changed so everything is great!" while ignoring his life hasn't changed since before Trump was even a thought in this election...all while likely on SS and a pension so none of this poo poo effects him anyways until Trump gets around to hacking SS apart

Fathis Munk posted:

Lol, yet the actual fraud that was caught in 2016 was some olds mistakenly voting for Trump multiple times

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Fake news, false flag.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

SocketWrench posted:

Lol, yet the actual fraud that was caught in 2016 was some olds mistakenly voting for Trump multiple times

"Mistakenly"

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

quote:

To: vannrox
Nothing like a good old American company to honor a communist stooge.

As we Holocaust affected families say, “Never Again” (will I or my family buy anything from NIKE).

You support a communist; we boycott you. Simple.

6 posted on 9/23/2018, 1:13:24 AM by MadMax, the Grinning Reaper
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Fulchrum posted:

"Mistakenly"

Also GOP politicians turning in their parents' or separated spouses' mail-in ballots.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Freeper MadMax posted:

As we Holocaust affected families say, “Never Again” (will I or my family buy anything from NIKE).

No, gently caress off. It doesn't work that way at all. Growing up my parents had Jewish friends who would still refuse to buy German cars because the companies used Jewish slave labour in WW2. Until Nike forced your grandparents to make sneakers under threat of deportation to a death camp you don't get to say poo poo like that.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

jojoinnit posted:

I'm so old I remember when people insisted he was probably a deep cover troll due to his username...

I still think he is. Most of what he posts seems to be 'makes u think' type things and relatively safe positions that seem constructed to engender more outrage or crazy.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
Freep: Eat my poop!

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
So how is Freep buying

"Kavanaugh's high school calendar doesn't have "kickin rad party tonight!" on it, so obviously she is a liar"

I guess I don't even have to ask

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Ambitious Spider posted:

So how is Freep buying

"Kavanaugh's high school calendar doesn't have "kickin rad party tonight!" on it, so obviously she is a liar"

I guess I don't even have to ask

They didn't even wait to be sold that line from higher up.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

quote:

To: funfan

I believe she is requesting not to be under oath.

I have f*cking HAD IT.

Now she is asking to be able to lie with impunity.

Our legal system just died.

Gulags to come shortly.

190 posted on 09/23/2018 4:12:36 PM PDT by Lazamataz (On future maps, I suggest we remove the word "California" and substitute "Open-Air Asylum".)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 41 | View Replies]

Hi Laz! :wave:

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

That doesn't even appear to be true, so dear ol' Laz is working himself up into quite a lather because of something that exists entirely in his head.

Which I suppose is Freep in a nutshell.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
Have the Avenatti tweets hit their pages, yet? Freep is gonna love that.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

it feels like saying 'holocaust affected families' means nazis

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Lol, "so we support the Nazi sympathizer and the Nazis rioting in the streets....jesus christ, it's like watching some idiot stick a fork in a toaster over and over again

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Have the Avenatti tweets hit their pages, yet? Freep is gonna love that.

quote:

To: NKP_Vet

He’s done. I predict Kavanaugh withdraws by Tuesday latest.

Sucks but we have a losing party and only one man standing between us and total doom.

This one is over, Dems win. Shelve the SCOTUS until midterms and hope like hell we win. My guess is Trump is already thinking that way.

64 posted on 09/23/2018 5:34:43 PM PDT by over3Owithabrain
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 45 | View Replies]
:getin:

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Sleazy Ambulance Chaser Michael Avenetti says he represents 2nd Kavanaugh Accuser

For reference there are already over 200 replies to this thread.

quote:

This is a circus. Grassley stop this crap now and have a vote tomorrow.

2 posted on 09/23/2018 5:20:35 PM PDT by manc ( If they want so called marriage equality then they should support polygamy too.)

quote:

To: manc

Grassley kept stalling and this is what has happened. Grassley got played and now with the stalling more of this will drip out.

4 posted on 09/23/2018 5:21:22 PM PDT by bjcoop
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

Come on, Schumer's quite that old yet.

quote:

This is what happens when you have 85 year old senile men running your party.

6 posted on 09/23/2018 5:22:44 PM PDT by kaehurowing

3D Chess!

quote:

To: bjcoop

Grassley is a genius.

These stories are all hitting the news on Sunday night because everyone expected the Kavanaugh vote to be held tomorrow morning.

A vote tomorrow would have been a complete disaster.

10 posted on 09/23/2018 5:23:20 PM PDT by Alberta's Child ("The Russians escaped while we weren't watching them ... like Russians will)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Alberta's Child

No. The more this circulates, the more it spins out of control and GOP caves

16 posted on 09/23/2018 5:24:05 PM PDT by bjcoop
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

Man, you could show a movie on the moon with this level of projection.

quote:

Of course they will do something like this, why wouldn’t they?

They never ever pay a price for their actions. They are never sued, they are never prosecuted, and they never lose elections by doing outrageous things.

If their latest scheme works, great! If it doesn’t, they haven’t lost anything! We are the only losers in this game.

24 posted on 09/23/2018 5:25:18 PM PDT by The Deplorable Miss Lemon (If illegals are here to do the jobs Americans won't do why are so many illegals on welfare?)

Out of all the criticisms of Kavanaugh I've never heard "Too old" before.

quote:

To: Lagmeister

I just read it. It is ugly. I thought he was too old for the Supreme Court. Trump had 3 younger judges to pick and yet he picks a 53 year old. Dumb.

20 posted on 09/23/2018 5:24:13 PM PDT by napscoordinator (Trump/Hunter, jr for President/Vice President 2016)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

quote:

Comment #23 Removed by Moderator

FLA-A-A-A-AKE!!!!! :argh:

quote:

Absolutely. Grassley needs to reverse course and call the vote. Make an ad shaming Flake et al for subjecting the Kavanagh children to this crap.

Call the vote or lose the midterms

25 posted on 09/23/2018 5:25:19 PM PDT by madameguinot

quote:

& Flake should’ve never been appointed to such an important committee! He’s a liberal who hates Trump
Blame McConnell & Grassley for this! They’ve allowed the Senate to be overrun and ruined its reputation.

26 posted on 09/23/2018 5:25:20 PM PDT by rainee (Her)

What, like when Kavanaugh perjured himself?

quote:

I wonder if he has told her she will be under oath when she is required to testify? She should also be told the penalty for perjury.

28 posted on 09/23/2018 5:25:38 PM PDT by originalbuckeye ('In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act'- George Orwell)

Hi Laz!

quote:

To: Ciexyz

Vote, vote, vote!

You know what?

It has gotten to the point that, if I was Senator Grassley, I would invoke ANOTHER Nuclear Option.

From now on, I would declare, all SCOTUS Nominees can be approved with a 3-Senator vote.

Eff it. If the Democrats want to play nuclear war, let us give it to them.

Three Senators are all that shall be required to approve a SCOTUS nominee.

F*ck them.

38 posted on 09/23/2018 5:27:43 PM PDT by Lazamataz (On future maps, I suggest we remove the word "California" and substitute "Open-Air Asylum".)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

quote:

To: manc

“This is a circus. Grassley stop this crap now and have a vote tomorrow”

drat right, Flake, Collins, and that Diposhit from Alaska need to step up to this Marxist play.

46 posted on 09/23/2018 5:29:57 PM PDT by DAC21
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

Comment #80 Removed by Moderator

quote:

To: napscoordinator

This is not a Trump issue it is a Republican establishment issue, Mainly it is McConnell, Flake, Corker, Murkowski, and Collins.

81 posted on 09/23/2018 5:37:38 PM PDT by georgiarat (The most expensive thing in the world is a cheap Army and Navy. - Carl Vinson)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies]

quote:

Comment #86 Removed by Moderator

Keep your powder dry!

quote:

To: napscoordinator

Republicans will never have another judge confirmed unless the Democrats nominate the person. We all we screwed by the establishment. Time to lock, load, stay home and ride out the rest of our futures with progressives in control.

87 posted on 09/23/2018 5:40:00 PM PDT by georgiarat (The most expensive thing in the world is a cheap Army and Navy. - Carl Vinson)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 37 | View Replies]

Real something all right.

quote:

To: iontheball

This just shows that Kavanaugh must be the real deal.

94 posted on 09/23/2018 5:42:11 PM PDT by central_va (I won't be reconstructed and I do not give a drat)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 60 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Catphish

How much and how accurately do you remember things when you are stone drunk? NOT AT ALL!

I got stone drunk twice in college and said, “NEVER AGAIN!” And that was before I became a Christian.

No testimony of anyone admitting they were totally drunk would be admissible in any court of law.

But then, court and law have nothing to do with any of this.

Democrats doing what they do the best, do the most, and do to get everything they want.

Lie.

98 posted on 09/23/2018 5:43:34 PM PDT by Arlis
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 30 | View Replies]

quote:

To: miss marmelstein

Well I don’t know about you. But I could use some hope right about now.

122 posted on 09/23/2018 5:50:08 PM PDT by Revel
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 113 | View Replies]

Lprsti99
Apr 7, 2011

Everything's coming up explodey!

Pillbug

quote:

To: miss marmelstein

Well I don’t know about you. But I could use some hope right about now.

122 posted on 09/23/2018 5:50:08 PM PDT by Revel
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 113 | View Replies]

:vince: Holy poo poo.

Side note, this is the first I'd heard about the new Avenetti story, and loving :getin:. Just gimme an IV drip of these sweet tears.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Yes. Drown in your despair. Feel a loving FRACTION of what we felt the night your Orange Messiah stole the 2016 election, you disgusting wastes of oxygen.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
On the one hand, I love seeing these horrible fucks flail and scream. On the other hand, a bunch of women might have been gang-raped. That’s kind of sucking the joy out of this. Still, if the allegations are true, I’ll enjoy seeing someone be held accountable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

quote:

To: Ciexyz

Vote, vote, vote!

You know what?

It has gotten to the point that, if I was Senator Grassley, I would invoke ANOTHER Nuclear Option.

From now on, I would declare, all SCOTUS Nominees can be approved with a 3-Senator vote.

Eff it. If the Democrats want to play nuclear war, let us give it to them.

Three Senators are all that shall be required to approve a SCOTUS nominee.

F*ck them.

38 posted on 09/23/2018 5:27:43 PM PDT by Lazamataz (On future maps, I suggest we remove the word "California" and substitute "Open-Air Asylum".)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

Wait, what?