Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Tear up or tirade for me, actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

i feel mildly bad for the guy who dropped Robert Woods a few days ago but definitely not bad enough to not put a bid in for him

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

DC Murderverse posted:

i feel mildly bad for the guy who dropped Robert Woods a few days ago but definitely not bad enough to not put a bid in for him

He's someone I'm targeting in all my leagues. His air yards are insane.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Remember when everyone thought there were a ton of good rbs going into the season

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

bradford benched, josh rosen is in, grab him off waivers if he's available yall

Cigar Aficionado
Nov 1, 2004

"Patel"? Fuck you.

Chernabog posted:

TBF he was pretty good last year.

I had him last year, he was good when healthy. He also pulled the exact same poo poo last year where he’d practice all week and tell everyone he was good to go, then be a surprise inactive. When he did come back, he was useless for another 3 weeks. Looks like the exact same thing is happening this year. First round picks can’t be playing only half the season. Dude is now proven to be very injury prone, and doesn’t play through injuries. Not worth the headache.

Guy Farting
Jul 28, 2003

has vegetable salty
Rosen or Mayfield next week?

Edit: Goff is available but I probably won't get him, and Tannehill Manning and Dalton are also available

Guy Farting fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Sep 24, 2018

punch drunk
Nov 12, 2006

Being offered DJ, Breida, and Kelvin Benjamin for Landry and Evans. DJs troubles and Garoppolo injury really have me hesitating though. I'd be starting Juju and some trash at WR and Collins at flex. Yes/no?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

punch drunk posted:

Being offered DJ, Breida, and Kelvin Benjamin for Landry and Evans. DJs troubles and Garoppolo injury really have me hesitating though. I'd be starting Juju and some trash at WR and Collins at flex. Yes/no?

How's your WR depth? PPR? Who else besides JuJu? Who are your current RBs?

punch drunk
Nov 12, 2006

Poque posted:

How's your WR depth? PPR? Who else besides JuJu? Who are your current RBs?

Yes PPR. Davis and Garcon, so trash right now. Starting Collins and Powell with Bell, Tarik Cohen, Peyton Barber on the bench.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Since I put my name on this, here’s a quick update...

Cousins 6 TD 1 INT

Mahomes 13 TD 0 INT

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

kiimo posted:

Since I put my name on this, here’s a quick update...

Cousins 6 TD 1 INT $5

Mahomes 13 TD 0 INT $50

Fixed

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah

Forever_Peace posted:

Fun fact: Yeldon led the Jags this week in carries, red zone carries, targets, red zone targets, and total yards, despite only playing 62% of snaps.

Things I will still go to the mat for every single year: 1) Kenny Stills is a deep-ball ninja, 2) TJ Yeldon is a good 3-down back in a bad opportunity.

Yeldon update:

This week Yeldon led the Jags in carries, rushing yards, catches, receiving yards, and total yards. They apparently didn't have any plays in the red zone. So I guess we can count that as tied for #1 in red zone carries and red zone targets with 0!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

punch drunk posted:

Yes PPR. Davis and Garcon, so trash right now. Starting Collins and Powell with Bell, Tarik Cohen, Peyton Barber on the bench.

It's a good offer but I don't think I would do it. I think your WRs if you make the trade are worse than your RBs if you don't.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Lost both fantasy games
Lost all football bets
Real life team lost and looks like trash
Draftkings team lost

Pretty good little weekend :grin:

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
3-0 in family league.

Don't care about anything else.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Lost in all leagues but got destroyed in my main league. Hoping this just means statistically I'm more likely to put up better numbers going forward.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
TFW you sleep in and start Fournette but still win

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

DariusLikewise posted:

TFW you sleep in and start Fournette but still win

Calvin Ridley bailed me the gently caress out on this mistake

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

3-0 in family league.

Don't care about anything else.

0-3 over here pretty much universally every league. The only league I have more than 1 win in is the goon league where my starting RBs are Coleman, Clement, Gio Bernard, and Chris Thompson this week.

Welp. Knew it wouldn't last. Won my main league last year, Eagles won the Super Bowl, got engaged, bought a house, went back to college. I used up all of my magic.

But, hey, at least Carson Wentz is back. :cool:

axelord
Dec 28, 2012

College Slice
Up by 25, opponent has A. Brown and Connor and I have DJax and Jesse James left. Feel like I need them to put up 35 points to have a chance.

Ordinaire
Sep 1, 2008

Forks in the road we're not.
I'm up by 6 and have Connor but my opponent has DJax. I feel very vulnerable to Fitzmagic right now

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I need 42 points from Mike Evans, DeSean Jackson, and Peyton Barber (.5 PPR). My opponent is done, so it's all on the tampa bay buccaneers to save me from going 0-3.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Sell high on Ridley and/or Mike Williams or start them? I think I have to start them, getting real tired of Bradford’s badness hurting Larry Fitz.

Edit: I guess the cardinals did too but still 2 for 9 is a killer

Ridley I. 1 league, Williams in 2. I had hunches about them for some reason but didn’t pull the trigger. Looking promising for sure.

Santheb fucked around with this message at 06:26 on Sep 24, 2018

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Santheb posted:

Sell high on Ridley and/or Mike Williams or start them? I think I have to start them, getting real tired of Bradford’s badness hurting Larry Fitz.

Edit: I guess the cardinals did too but still 2 for 9 is a killer

Ridley I. 1 league, Williams in 2. I had hunches about them for some reason but didn’t pull the trigger. Looking promising for sure.

I've been using Williams as a TD upside flex. He's certainly sucked up targets that would've gone to Rivers TE nicely.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Ches Neckbeard posted:

I've been using Williams as a TD upside flex. He's certainly sucked up targets that would've gone to Rivers TE nicely.

Dude was drafted #4 for a reason right? Had a bunch of time to learn the rookie year. Looking like a good late rounder and making me look smart to the guy I told to draft him when I decided he didn’t make the cut on my team (he would today).

Edit: also I hope Handsome James knee injury doesn’t hurt the Kittle train. Backups love tight ends anyway.

Santheb fucked around with this message at 06:54 on Sep 24, 2018

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Leperflesh posted:

I need 42 points from Mike Evans, DeSean Jackson, and Peyton Barber (.5 PPR). My opponent is done, so it's all on the tampa bay buccaneers to save me from going 0-3.

I'm rooting for you cause I don't want jaquizz getting any points

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug

Santheb posted:

Edit: also I hope Handsome James knee injury doesn’t hurt the Kittle train. Backups love tight ends anyway.

Beathard and Kittle were teammates at Iowa. I'm optimistic

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Forever_Peace posted:

Week 1 average separation from the nearest defender at the time of the catch/incompletion.

Week 2

Nobody is open and Bradford's passer rating is dead last among healthy starters (I can't in good faith keep Peterman as a point of comparison for anybody, he's just too bad).

Week 3 (larger numbers are better)

Noticed this on the same page though: Mack is a monster

(smaller numbers are better)

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Titans - Jags do their best Alex Smith impression after an event horizon is discovered 12 yards past the line of scrimmage.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Won in my money league. Lost in both dynasty leagues (everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...). Probably going to lose in my work league unless JuJu can outscore Fitzmagic by 5. Fuckin' Vikings defense...

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Latest report is that "all indications" are that Jimmy G tore his ACL.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Latest report is that "all indications" are that Jimmy G tore his ACL.

Annnnnndd...that's my QB in my money league. Great.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Handsome James learned a costly lesson yesterday. Just run out of bounds next time, fam

:sigh:

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Down by 16, opponent has Brown and I have Ben and Juju in the nightmare. Gonna be a rough night.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

My team is absolutely steamrolling, but can I just say, gently caress kickers.

I couldn't watch the game, but what happened there? Did they go for a 2 point conversion? Or did he miss an extra point?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

DeadMansSuspenders posted:

Down by 16, opponent has Brown and I have Ben and Juju in the nightmare. Gonna be a rough night.

I'm praying everything goes to JuJu tonight. Like a 34 pt performance in 1PPR.

thrawn527 posted:

My team is absolutely steamrolling, but can I just say, gently caress kickers.

I couldn't watch the game, but what happened there? Did they go for a 2 point conversion? Or did he miss an extra point?

They got stomped so bad that they went for 2 and hosed it up.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Suave Fedora posted:

Handsome James learned a costly lesson yesterday. Just run out of bounds next time, fam

:sigh:

Or, learn to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sCCwv10k88

Evig Vandrar
Jan 15, 2017

Guy Farting posted:

Rosen or Mayfield next week?

Edit: Goff is available but I probably won't get him, and Tannehill Manning and Dalton are also available

That's a pretty nice list of choices considering the matchups next week.

1. Tannehill
2. Dalton
3. Manning
4. Baker
5. Rosen IMO

Edit:

Also, I got the first waiver claim - who would you rather have: Tyler Boyd or Albert Wilson? Standard scoring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Sent a trade for Phillip Lindsay for my Goodwin after news started trickling out about Garropollo's ACL. It was accepted pretty soon after that.

Later that night, the guy (he's the commish), sent a message out saying:

"I watched Tiger all day and had no knowledge of my guy ejected and the other team quarterback going down. Feel misled."

It got vetoed today.