Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Motto
Aug 3, 2013

https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/1044370808657915905?s=19

outsourced or skeleton crew development, ho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
I was jumping around YT and had the idea of showing my wife the ending of Mother 3. The LP video I found had someone reading all the lines in a weird voice and absolutely ruined the mood of the final scenes.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Cowcaster posted:

if it makes you feel any better i’m not trying to claim that western games aren’t perverted as hell but the bathhouse peeping thing is just a japanese cultural thing
youre reading an awful lot of care in my posts that isn't there. i just wanted to say, hornyness is universal

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

homeless snail posted:

youre reading an awful lot of care in my posts that isn't there. i just wanted to say, hornyness is universal

:yeah:

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

but also no because i have never been horny

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I had a really lovely day at work but I caught up on the thread and y'all got me in a good mood thinking about Diddy Kong Racing and Katamari and the first level of Shadows of the Empire and about how Black Panther was able to separate the villain's good ideas from the bad tactics and he put those good ideas into practice and then wtf is this nicktoons racing bullshit now i'm sad again

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

2018 is the year of horny, you still have like 3 months

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
I was about to wonder aloud whether we have Roman bathhouse peeking since a lot of schlocky Roman novels have survived but I think their baths were just mixed to begin with

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

LawfulWaffle posted:

I was jumping around YT and had the idea of showing my wife the ending of Mother 3. The LP video I found had someone reading all the lines in a weird voice and absolutely ruined the mood of the final scenes.

Search for 'longplay' when looking for videos without commentary.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Penguin Patrol posted:

I had a really lovely day at work but I caught up on the thread and y'all got me in a good mood thinking about Diddy Kong Racing and Katamari and the first level of Shadows of the Empire and about how Black Panther was able to separate the villain's good ideas from the bad tactics and he put those good ideas into practice and then wtf is this nicktoons racing bullshit now i'm sad again

welcum 2 internet

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

It's gonna be a CYOA book.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

LawfulWaffle posted:

why would you just randomly show her the ending on youtube with zero context

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Is this lady Bowser thing happening because all these Mario perverts figured whatever twisted Mario related poo poo they're into, it still seems really tame and easy to accept next to the Toad/Trump dick thing?

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

axelblaze posted:

Is this lady Bowser thing happening because all these Mario perverts figured whatever twisted Mario related poo poo they're into, it still seems really tame and easy to accept next to the Toad/Trump dick thing?

it happened because someone did a funny comic based off the peachette crown and people liked the design

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

i think it’s because if you slap huge tits and an hourglass figure on anything nerds will jerk off to it without questioning context or decorum op

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

The Colonel posted:

why would you just randomly show her the ending on youtube with zero context

I had already talked to her about the plot and characters and what happens. It was more of a "hey we're bored, how about I show you that thing I mentioned so you can put a image with it"

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Cowcaster posted:

i think it’s because if you slap huge tits and an hourglass figure on anything nerds will jerk off to it without questioning context or decorum op

how is bowsette against decorum

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Cowcaster posted:

gently caress decorum, really. Look where it's gotten us.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Cowcaster posted:

Do you have any examples that you can post, as a joke haha

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

axelblaze posted:

good lord dude

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Electric Phantasm posted:

It's gonna be a CYOA book.

Xenogears second disc. Michonne is sitting in a chair in a black void

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

Yeah we super promise that 3 and 4 are coming so pretty please buy episode 2 even though we just fired everyone but our lawyers and accountants.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

homeless snail posted:

2018 is the year of horny, you still have like 3 months

oh no, i have to get one of those fetishes everyone is always talking about

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

i was trying to think of the word for the social contract that binds us all not to talk about our cummy dicks in public but my vocabulary failed me

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
that bowsette design doesn't even evoke bowser at all, it's just some big titty blonde with horns and yeah ok sure i'll jerk off to it but i'd much rather jerk off artfully to a bbw bowsette

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
why would anybody care that twitter is horny for bowser with boobs, like why would it bother you

New Concept Hole
Oct 10, 2012

東方動的

Cowcaster posted:

i was trying to think of the word for the social contract that binds us all not to talk about our cummy dicks in public but my vocabulary failed me

Shame

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

cheetah7071 posted:

why would anybody care that twitter is horny for bowser with boobs, like why would it bother you

it bothers me, cheetah7071, cause i jerk it to different things than that

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Cowcaster posted:

it bothers me, cheetah7071, cause i jerk it to different things than that

and this is the heart of all forums conflict

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

If everyone has a given fetish, is it still a fetish?

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Snooze Cruise posted:

oh no, i have to get one of those fetishes everyone is always talking about
I can suggest a few if you need help

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Penguin Patrol posted:

that bowsette design doesn't even evoke bowser at all, it's just some big titty blonde with horns and yeah ok sure i'll jerk off to it but i'd much rather jerk off artfully to a bbw bowsette

yeah i prefer the buff red headed ones

please nobody quote this post at me

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

homeless snail posted:

make sure to shop around and compare before committing

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Danakir posted:

We need more games with cool moms doing cool things. Just... in general.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljdxiEo7TpQ

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

homeless snail posted:

Oh awesome thanks. Is there anything for a person who craves constant attention, whether it be good or bad, and desires a feeling of safety and relief from stress?

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Snooze Cruise posted:

Oh awesome thanks. Is there anything for a person who craves constant attention, whether it be good or bad, and desires a feeling of safety and relief from stress?

"Being human". It's a pretty extreme one though, not recommended for a beginner

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

cheetah7071 posted:

"Being human". It's a pretty extreme one though, not recommended for a beginner

oh wow, so i guess that one is, uhh i think the lingo people use, is not vanilla

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
scientifically it's known as mario kart 64

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I like sex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!