Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

R. Guyovich posted:

https://samkriss.com/2018/09/24/an-idiots-manifesto/

guess who's back
back again
sam is back
the bellend

his writing is really insufferably pretentious poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Slanderer posted:

Late stage capitalism is a doomsday cult fixation for posters. the system will soon collapse, so instead of worrying about the physical world, we should concern ourselves with the spiritual world (forums) instead

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

always has been. no idea why he had the career he had even before being outed as a sex pest

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
is he the one that wrote the Person Guy thing? that was kinda fun.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

R. Guyovich posted:

always has been. no idea why he had the career he had even before being outed as a sex pest

If I'm not mistaken it's because he comes from a wealthy background and has connections

You know, the reasons most anyone who ever writes should ever get any publicity

Mr. Lobe fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Sep 25, 2018

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

nicole mullen wrote better & more incisive #content

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

I could have told you that from his posts

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

I could have told you that from his posts

honestly dead ken wasnt that terrible of a poster. impper was much worse from that nihilist booknerd crew

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Mr. Lobe posted:

If I'm not mistaken it's because he comes from a wealthy background and has connections

You know, the reasons most anyone who ever writes should ever get any publicity

oh i mean i know the actual reasons why. mostly rhetorical

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/extranapkins/status/988537029238640643?s=19

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

anytime an article opens up with "as I was doing (something or other)" that's an immediate nope from me

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

lol his blog archive is labeled the dustbin of history

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Karl Barks posted:

lol his blog archive is labeled the dustbin of history

lol

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

prophetic

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
when the horror is gothic >

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I can't believe woke bae Justin Trudeau thinks his settler colonial state was always great :thunk:

Kudaros
Jun 23, 2006
I can't understand anything sam kriss writes and his response to vampires castle may be the worst thing I've ever read. It's like trump but faux intellectual try-hard.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/93IQswag/status/839281929304293376

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

R. Guyovich posted:

England

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

GalacticAcid posted:

when the horror is gothic >

big tiddy gothic horror gf

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
https://mobile.twitter.com/turing_police/status/1044680841715048449

I think he likes getting owned tbh

Graphic
Sep 4, 2018

It's like Lenin said
https://twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/1044681670442569728

most consistently hilarious part about American warmongers when they go off on Iran

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

anytime an article opens up with "as I was doing (something or other)" that's an immediate nope from me

This. A thousand times this.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

The left's Baked Alaska

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

the ban on cybernetics was a mistake

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Hey everybody, Prager University is here to explain Karl Marx for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhEkJ4noN68

My favorite bit is when they say he "breathed the free London air," which was during its most polluted and squalid period in history.

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
I have never watched a Prager U video and I don't plan to start now

THS
Sep 15, 2017

i assume cspam is the worst possible metric for gauging american politics but the avenatti poo poo in this forum is insanely retarded

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

THS posted:

i assume cspam is the worst possible metric for gauging american politics but the avenatti poo poo in this forum is insanely retarded

It's hard to tell if the people saying he's a real option are trolling or not yeah

THS
Sep 15, 2017

one of the top traits of irony poisoning, i term i usually hate tbh, is that stuff like this pretty quickly turns into broke brained people stanning for poo poo for real

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

AnEdgelord posted:

I have never watched a Prager U video and I don't plan to start now

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

THS posted:

one of the top traits of irony poisoning, i term i usually hate tbh, is that stuff like this pretty quickly turns into broke brained people stanning for poo poo for real

lol imagine giving a gently caress who runs in bourgeois elections, let the hair man and the bald man slug it out

THS
Sep 15, 2017

ShriekingMarxist posted:

lol imagine giving a gently caress who runs in bourgeois elections, let the hair man and the bald man slug it out

its a sign of pulling in the torrential wall of constant hell from politics and having zero way of filtering it into anything coherent. its rudderless politics, its amoral, its liberalism

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
rich new yorker hooting and hollering about the illegitimate president on the cable news and throwing out tons of red meat to the base, while obviously being a slimy piece of poo poo that no one in their right mind would trust

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

An accurate description but I don't think Hillary is running in 2020

THS
Sep 15, 2017

A Big Fuckin Hornet posted:

rich new yorker hooting and hollering about the illegitimate president on the cable news and throwing out tons of red meat to the base, while obviously being a slimy piece of poo poo that no one in their right mind would trust

the correct analysis imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THS
Sep 15, 2017

please dont call hillary clinton a new yorker, at least avenatti is the real deal on that part. also she never threw any good red meat