Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

bubbapook posted:

I just got offered Lynch and Kupp for Antonio Brown. I've got:

WR: AB, Baldwin, Cobb, Stills, Crabtree, Ginn
RB: P Lindsay, J Williams, L Murray

Normally I wouldn't consider it but this team is pretty busted atm and I could see both of them returning more value than AB and his tantrums right now. What say the hivemind?

AB should get you at least a WR1 and a RB2. AB is the closest to a sure thing in fantasy there has been the last few years.

I don't think the guy is looking for a fair deal though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Somebody already gave up on Derrick Henry in one of my leagues

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Are people still thinking Philly defense is good, or should I go back to streaming?

bubbapook
Jan 14, 2008

Good hive mind, good. You have soothed my creeping paranoia.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

89 posted:

Honestly, I'm getting close.

Dude sucks out loud. 113 yards on 36 carries over the last two games and he doesn't catch passes.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

89 posted:

He's my drop for Ridley in my non-money league, but my other RBs are Saquon, Jordan Howard, AP, and Gio.

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
Pretty sure he's my drop in a short bench league where I am both otherwise strong at RB and need a fill-in for Newton this week.

MalleusDei
Mar 21, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I came in to complain about losing by 1 point but I’m good now.

In my ludicrous score league (I'm the Unicorns):

:nallears:

To be fair, I pulled Rivers for Bort, and left Woods on the bench, but ugh.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
I lost week 1 by 0.30 points in one league.

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
I have the #2 waiver pick, Ridley and Boyd are both available. Boyd's been way more consistent, and with Green possibly missing time he’d be the #1 option. Any reason to grab Ridley instead?

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

MalleusDei posted:

In my ludicrous score league (I'm the Unicorns):

:nallears:

To be fair, I pulled Rivers for Bort, and left Woods on the bench, but ugh.

Do you get points per carry or something? How on earth did Derrick Henry score 29?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Doppelganger posted:

I have the #2 waiver pick, Ridley and Boyd are both available. Boyd's been way more consistent, and with Green possibly missing time he’d be the #1 option. Any reason to grab Ridley instead?

Talent?

I don't think you could go wrong though

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

89 posted:

What has Henry done over his career to generate a lot of faith?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Azhais posted:

What has Henry done over his career to generate a lot of faith?

He's big and strong like a certain buffalo qb

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

I convinced my league to convert our TE slot to a WR/TE flex this year and it's the best thing ever. No more scrambling to fit bum-rear end TE's on my roster and the guys who are obsessed with big white dudes who catch passes sometimes can still start Kelce and Gronk.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Derrick Henry has two Effort Runs where the game was out of hand in the last minute and everybody was running out the string but him. They accounted for 12% of his career rushing yards and two of his ten rushing TDs entering the season.

He's not good.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt

Ayudo posted:

What are all my Evan Engram owners planning to do with their TE spot this week?

Tempted to burn top waiver on Vance McDonald or Eifert, and hold Engram for a few weeks. But, I can also see saving waiver and just snatching up Hooper for his plus matchup.

I'm not sure Evan Engram will be a difference maker at the position without an injury to Shepard or Beckham, so maybe I just cut bait early.

I’m burning my waiver for Vance unfortunately.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Spoeank posted:

Honestly, I'm getting close.

Dude sucks out loud. 113 yards on 36 carries over the last two games and he doesn't catch passes.

Same. I spent way too much on him and Duke Johnson. :gonk:

If Carson continues to put up decent numbers I should hopefully be set at RB2. If the SEA/DAL game is any indication they seem just about done dicking around with Penny.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

PPR

AP and Javarus Allen are on waivers and I've got lovely Dion Lewis. Dump him for one?

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
How are we feeling on Alshon when he comes back?

Received an offer of Alshon for my Alex Collins in 1 PPR

RBs: Barkley, Cook, Chris Thompson, Alfred Morris, Tevin Coleman
WR: Thielan, TY Hilton, Cooks, Crowder

Collins isn’t more than a flex option currently and i haven’t started him yet all season.

WaveLength
Nov 22, 2006

Feel the beat
Would I be stupid to try trade Royce Freeman for Kittle? I feel pretty secure at RB. 0.5PPR. is there someone else you'd try move instead?

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

VietCampo posted:

Collins isn’t more than a flex option currently and i haven’t started him yet all season.

I don't like it.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Ches Neckbeard posted:

PPR

AP and Javarus Allen are on waivers and I've got lovely Dion Lewis. Dump him for one?

Adrian loving Peterson is on waivers? Is it a 2 team league?

Butter Hole
Dec 8, 2011

VietCampo posted:

I think Alshon will be fine when he comes back, but it's still a big question mark for when he returns. You can get more for Collins if you need receiver help. Maybe someone like Sanders or Landry?

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

WaveLength posted:

Would I be stupid to try trade Royce Freeman for Kittle? I feel pretty secure at RB. 0.5PPR. is there someone else you'd try move instead?

I’m not sure I want Kittle with no Jimmy G. But if you think Kittle and Beathard can respark that Iowa connection then go for it. But I’m dropping Cohen over Freeman

Butter Hole
Dec 8, 2011

WaveLength posted:

I wouldn't trade for Kittle right now with Garroppolo out for the season. I'd at least wait a week to see if he still performs with Beathard.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/1044341904517812224

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7Mx6nluRGc

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

What is dead may never die.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Last year in dynasty, I traded away Mahomes, Lamar Miller and David Njoku. I have since decided that I am not trading rookie quarterbacks for running back help.

I knew in my heart of hearts that when they signed Dion Lewis, he was bad and I was bad for liking him.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Looking forward to the 2019 Christine Michael hype train.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

charles sims is also a free agent, someone should hire both of them

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Butter Hole posted:

I think Alshon will be fine when he comes back, but it's still a big question mark for when he returns. You can get more for Collins if you need receiver help. Maybe someone like Sanders or Landry?

Don’t really need the WR help nah. The guy offered it to me since he really needs RB help with only fournette, yeldon, and jamaal Williams.

I’m thinking if I should go after his Michael Thomas? He’s been quite hot though so I’m not sure he’d give him up.

Thoughts on offering like TY hilton + Collins for Thomas?

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

VietCampo posted:

Don’t really need the WR help nah. The guy offered it to me since he really needs RB help with only fournette, yeldon, and jamaal Williams.

I’m thinking if I should go after his Michael Thomas? He’s been quite hot though so I’m not sure he’d give him up.

Thomas is currently the WR1 and has a legit shot at finishing the year as the WR1. If you can get him for Hilton+Collins you do it, but I doubt that gets it done.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Adrian loving Peterson is on waivers? Is it a 2 team league?

My recievers are literally: OBJ, Davante and Jarvis. These people are not smart.

Opinions on Javarius? My RB situation aint great and I'm far back in the waiver order.

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

Ches Neckbeard posted:

My recievers are literally: OBJ, Davante and Jarvis. These people are not smart.

Opinions on Javarius? My RB situation aint great and I'm far back in the waiver order.

edit: misread your post. No Idea on Javarius.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Twitter is now blocked at my work so what does it say?

dalstrs
Mar 11, 2004

At least this way my kill will have some use
Dinosaur Gum
Sometimes ff is a real bitch.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Alfalfa posted:

Twitter is now blocked at my work so what does it say?

Field Yates tweeted "Source: the Colts have cut veteran RB Christine Michael."

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

VietCampo posted:

No way that guy accepts that. You have to offer better than Collins. I can't imagine trading Thomas for less than a WR1 + RB2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

dalstrs posted:

Sometimes ff is a real bitch.

Great jiggling Jesus. :stare: