Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Magnusth
Sep 25, 2014

Hello, Creature! Do You Despise Goat Hating Fascists? So Do We! Join Us at Paradise Lost!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj_nUq1pPIM

Who did this?
Announce yourself, coward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Magnusth posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj_nUq1pPIM

Who did this?
Announce yourself, coward.

Hello.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I love you.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Thanks! The edit itself was masterfully done by Bravest of the Lamps, I only dubbed it.

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1044385652207493121

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

oh no

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

also if you dont know why peach crown or bowser is trending, dont ask

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Losing the beard? Truly a great loss for the kingdom.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

it just flipped 180'

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!
:vince:

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Sally Davina looks sassy as hell.

No doubt the put-downs she uses on all her faildaughters must be fierce.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Her "ohohoho" can levels cities and make crops wither for a hundred miles.

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL
My god look at that smug.

OgreNoah
Nov 18, 2003

Synthbuttrange posted:

it just flipped 180'

I noticed this immediately and I love it so much.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

DO YOU EVEN LIFT

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Embedded tweet display has been bugged in the Awful app for a little while, and, well...

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Cat Mattress posted:

Sally Davina
Pretty sure you mean Makeda Devorah

:smug:

PetraCore fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Sep 25, 2018

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

pseudorandom name posted:

Embedded tweet display has been bugged in the Awful app for a little while, and, well...

Sally Davina, Halfling Monk

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
no shes actually still six feet something

shes actually bigger than her canon counterpart. massive

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

the joke was that the aspect ratio makes her look like she has hobbit proportions

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

the other joke was applying those proportions to someone still 6'5" come on people

Pacra
Aug 5, 2004

So have we figured out yet why SD doesn't have an expressed sigil while the others do?

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Patware posted:

the other joke was applying those proportions to someone still 6'5" come on people

works so well with

Begemot posted:

Her "ohohoho" can levels cities and make crops wither for a hundred miles.

Like a cross between anime posh ladies and Jabba the Hutt

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Diamond the Hutt

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Pacra posted:

So have we figured out yet why SD doesn't have an expressed sigil while the others do?

The sigil is him. It’s like one of those empty picture frames going ‘GUN SHOW THIS WAY’.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
zaid: possibly not a COMPLETE creep

man, what a cool dad, publicly humiliating his subordinates like that

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

quote:

“During the last years of the Gods, when Un-Medam died, his mighty staff weighing four hundred million tons lay inert in the great House of Law. Demons and beggar gods crawled out from the stones of the red city and ran amok. Aesma was called upon to drag the staff up from its resting place and bring things back to order, but she had already torn herself apart in a rage. There was nothing to be done. Nobody could lift the staff.”

– The Song of Maybe

Oh so Aesma didnt sing a world after all, she just got so mad and blew up.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Link for the lazy.

I think the most important revelation in all of this is that Solomon might have poo poo to do, but that always comes second to when it's time to lift.

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL
Cue scene transition to the crew?

Man that foreman is still loving intense. SD going from holding that block off center to on the center between pages is maybe a bit strange. But it probably wouldn't even register on a normal read through.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

It'll take the men all day but he could do it in a few minutes then get back to showing off to Zaid.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

The fiction works with this page, I think. Solomon thinks his empire will outlast his departure when he finds a worthy heir, but really all he's done is build it so it depends on him completely. None of his soldiers would ever accept another ruler.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

He accidentally Al Pacino'd himself.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

All these dudes have the same facial marking, but there was a woman a few pages back with a different one, and none of the Solomon Juniors had any such thing. Paint, or scars? Some sort of caste system?

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

Synthbuttrange posted:

Oh so Aesma didnt sing a world after all, she just got so mad and blew up.

I had two theories about what happened to Aesma and how she would die despite probably thinking death was for dumb emo nerds. One was that she mellowed out after seeing the shape of the universe, the other was that she knew there was only one one person badass enough for her to challenge: herself. I guess the later was closest to being right.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I also forgot for a moment in this setting that just because Aesma has torn herself apart, it doesnt follow that Aesma is dead.

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL

Bongo Bill posted:

All these dudes have the same facial marking, but there was a woman a few pages back with a different one, and none of the Solomon Juniors had any such thing. Paint, or scars? Some sort of caste system?

The jurors had their halo circlets, the woman had three vertical lines, and these people with at least some modicum of authority have one horizontal line. If not caste, they do seem to be keen on denoting rank. Notably the workers don't have any visible marking.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Dr Subterfuge posted:

The jurors had their halo circlets, the woman had three vertical lines, and these people with at least some modicum of authority have one horizontal line. If not caste, they do seem to be keen on denoting rank. Notably the workers don't have any visible marking.

At least some of the workers have the same mask-looking outline under the eyes as the officers.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

It would be hilarious if there were exactly 777,776 worlds thanks to Aesma, but I'm pretty sure that would have resulted in the demiurges slapfighting forever because none could stand being shorted by 1 world.

Incubus would be the one shorted, of course.

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL

Bongo Bill posted:

At least some of the workers have the same mask-looking outline under the eyes as the officers.

Oh hey you're right. I think actually all the men have them. The very first time it showed up it almost looked like what would happen if you tried to put on a necklace that was too small and called it fashion, but that's definitely not the case since it isn't visible on the back of anyone's head. So yeah, either ritual scarring or just face paint everyone is supposed to wear. And now I want to see more people in different settings to know if it's just a gender thing or also a rank/caste thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Soooo Dave are you gonna actually put that block somewhere or just stand there until everyone goes away