Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Platystemon)

BOGO LOAD
Jul 1, 2004

"You know I always had trouble really chewing the fat with my pops. Just listen to him..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn7ikmHTvkE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I guess we don't have a choice but to kill them all then.

been thinking this since i read neuromancer in middle school and got to the point where they describe the inhuman monsters the rich people have turned themselves into

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
today, after picking him up from my moms, my 3 1/2 year old son was running around yelling "thanks for watching this video! like and subscribe!"

he is truly part of this hellworld now

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

KaptainKrunk posted:

he'll die like a dog and all of his money won't save him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJlN9jdQFSc

The Nastier Nate posted:

today, after picking him up from my moms, my 3 1/2 year old son was running around yelling "thanks for watching this video! like and subscribe!"

he is truly part of this hellworld now

im glad my parents are bigger technophobes than i am

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
I like to watch CinemaSins and Honest Trailers for all the movies I'm curious about but don't want to watch. It's like Cliff's Notes with commentary notes to use in conversation to "prove you watched it."

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Man, anyone else remember that movie God Bless America? That was great. Not that I would ever condone violence, but boy howdy, that flick has some interesting ideas. :airquote:

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

https://youtu.be/SNhWN0ietVw

he'd beg for death

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Serf posted:

been thinking this since i read neuromancer in middle school and got to the point where they describe the inhuman monsters the rich people have turned themselves into
https://twitter.com/SICKOFWOLVES/status/1040392739106447360

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 minutes!

Serf posted:

the current president also fucks his children, but he doesnt murder them oit of apathy and boredom yet

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 minutes!
tessier-trump orbital habitat

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Al! posted:

the current president also fucks his children, but he doesnt murder them oit of apathy and boredom yet

im depressed lol
Mar 12, 2013

cunts are still running the show.
just casually posing near some statues of parrots loving with my daughter, nothing weird about this at all. i'm just a media figure whose every action will be analysed. btw don't you think she's hot? she's hot right? Donald Trump turns to the then-Miss Universe in 1997 and asks

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

im depressed lol posted:

he ate the loving transformative pink-crowned mushroom that gave him the powers necessary to become an object of sexual desire for mario you dumbass

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

its a moral imperative, honestly

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1044765022558334976

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Ommin posted:

Man, anyone else remember that movie God Bless America? That was great. Not that I would ever condone violence, but boy howdy, that flick has some interesting ideas. :airquote:

God Bless America loving rules.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

this is just SOP for presidents and it's really disingenuous to write an article and tweet implying otherwise

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

God Bless America loving rules.

*Donkey Kong Country theme starts playing*

NO NO NO! GOD drat AMERICA! THAT'S IN THE BIBLE!

runchild
May 26, 2010

420 smoke 🎨artisanal🍑 melange erryday

Serf posted:

“And, for an instant, she stared directly into those soft blue eyes and knew, with an instinctive mammalian certainty, that the exceedingly rich were no longer even remotely human.”

-William Gibson, Count Zero

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

MonsieurChoc posted:

*Donkey Kong Country theme starts playing*

NO NO NO! GOD drat AMERICA! THAT'S IN THE BIBLE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnEq3cCDfoE&t=13s

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

That looks fun, but I was also simply sharing my love of the Pod drat America theme intro.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i love this movie lol.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

comedyblissoption posted:

this is just SOP for presidents and it's really disingenuous to write an article and tweet implying otherwise

Yes but think just how much blood it takes to refill that particular balloon

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

gosh darn america - centrist compromise

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

MonsieurChoc posted:

That looks fun, but I was also simply sharing my love of the Pod drat America theme intro.
definitely a top-tier podcast intro

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

the United States helped Indonesia do a couple genocides if you count that

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Larry Parrish posted:

i love this movie lol.

this movie's 3rd act is him wanting to gently caress the little girl, but then meeting another pedophile and deciding to kill himself before he does iirc

this has no thematic relevance in Bobcat's "live my fantasies out onscreen" movie, I asked bobcat in person about it he said he just likes "bonnie and clyde stories"

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Bobcat did make "world's greatest dad" so I forgive him, but it's a little :chloe:

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

bawfuls posted:

definitely a top-tier podcast intro

Shame about the rest of the podcast after that though.

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

ikanreed posted:

Shame about the rest of the podcast after that though.
I've only listened to a handful, I think starting with one that had a guest on I wanted to hear. It's.... unremarkable IMO. Not particularly funny or insightful compared to others of the genre, but not actively awful in any discernible way. :shrug:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Modest Mao posted:

this movie's 3rd act is him wanting to gently caress the little girl, but then meeting another pedophile and deciding to kill himself before he does iirc

I thought this was the other way around, but maybe I’m running GBA and Super together.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Modest Mao posted:

this has no thematic relevance in Bobcat's "live my fantasies out onscreen" movie, I asked bobcat in person about it he said he just likes "bonnie and clyde stories"

Either you're remembering the movie very wrong or I am. I remembered that her family isn't hosed up and he ditches her, then commits suicide by cop on live tv. I don't remember a pedophilia angle at all.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Ok, I thought he got cold feet because he was ruining her life, but then they reunite for one big shooting spree.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
https://mobile.twitter.com/RudolfWolph/status/1045041590341971968
https://mobile.twitter.com/steak_umm/status/1045055940603580417

corporate twits woke and broke at the same time

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

I showed my wife the steakumms twits and she's looking at all their old twits and they are funny

On the one hand I hate corporations and on the other hand these are.funny

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

I made gifs while high on twitter until steakumms sent me t shirts

they sent me 2

that's why we live in the shittiest possible cyberpunk dystopia

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

The Slack Lagoon posted:

I showed my wife the steakumms twits and she's looking at all their old twits and they are funny

On the one hand I hate corporations and on the other hand these are.funny

I'm sorry folks, but The Slack Lagoon was too far gone. We had to pull the plug for his own good. Let us take solace on the fact that his suffering is finally at an end.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

https://twitter.com/dog_rates/status/1045102146830704641?s=20

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark
*me going to vcs*

I'm going to revolutionise shitpostong with an app that posts random keys to random sites

*Vcs to me*

I'm sorry I only have 20 billion take it quick I'll find more

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Modest Mao posted:

I think you're getting this mixed up with Leon the Professional

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

bawfuls posted:

I've only listened to a handful, I think starting with one that had a guest on I wanted to hear. It's.... unremarkable IMO. Not particularly funny or insightful compared to others of the genre, but not actively awful in any discernible way. :shrug:

Talking about politics in 2018 and being bland seems like a serious challenge to me.