Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Cowcaster posted:

well i thought the bowser stuff was the only fetish material i would experience today but welp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
big titty anime goth thots (who is also trans)

the circle is complete and i am ready to die

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Military sucks

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

It is like the number one most-used theme I'm video games though

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon
We fight the battles in video games so that we don’t in real life. And then do in real life anyway :smith:

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
Man I sure wish less games thought long treks back to try a boss again are good or fun.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
reaching the end of jimmy & the pulsating mass

jimmy is clearly in a hospital bed, this fuckin game is really going to pull the "dying cancer dream" twist on me god drat it

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

is that a sequel to billy hatcher & the giant egg ?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Sounds more like a sequel to Inside

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

Something something brands meme over

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Move over Bowsette it's time for Eelette

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The Black Stones posted:

There’s actually a couple resources out there. To get all the endings though I had to google translate a Japanese guide to help me out. I got the platinum though, so it’s doable.

Yeah I'm almost there, the only thing I haven't done or already found a guide to is the last bad end I need, but I found 83 on my own I can find this too.

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Poniard posted:

i just found out that the space game with country music is getting a prequel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYdJnSXZois

I never ended up finishing Rebel Galaxy because I was kind of burnt out from playing Elite beforehand. It was fun, though. I'm down for another.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Poops Mcgoots posted:

Today I got an email from an air force recruiter offering a med school scholarship for full tuition and a $2300 monthly stipend which sounds insanely good, but I also don't know about joining the military and am concerned about what sort of commitment they'd want after getting my doctorate. So that's what I've been mulling over today, how's everyone else doing?

As someone who was in a similar position for undergrad about 18 years ago now... I would suggest not doing that.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

raditts posted:

As someone who was in a similar position for undergrad about 18 years ago now... I would suggest not doing that.

absolutely do not do that.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Infinitum posted:

Move over Bowsette it's time for Eelette

https://twitter.com/xxzypressenxx/status/1044219578455273482

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

You know what’s tough? Wanting to roleplay as a cruel, no-nonsense character in an RPG but also wanting to do every side quest

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Jay Rust posted:

You know what’s tough? Wanting to roleplay as a cruel, no-nonsense character in an RPG but also wanting to do every side quest

Congratulations, you're role playing a tsundere.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

so two rpgs released recently, a pathfinder rpg and bard tale 4, anyone been playing them?

I watched a big streamer play both. Bards Tale 4 looks really good but apparently it has tons of bugs? the pathfinder rpg however looked atrocious, with a worse adapation of d&d rules than loving baldurs gate 1. I watched the guy play the start of the game and combat was a swingy nightmare where everything can one shot your lovely level 1 characters. writing looked decent tho

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Can confirm that nearly a year later, I can't stop tearing up at The Weight of The World. loving hell is Nier Automata an incredible loving game.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Taintrunner posted:

absolutely do not do that.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

What the actual gently caress happened to the internet this week

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Oxxidation posted:

reaching the end of jimmy & the pulsating mass

jimmy is clearly in a hospital bed, this fuckin game is really going to pull the "dying cancer dream" twist on me god drat it

lol I told you bro, that's why you haven't heard anyone talk about it.

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

The Shortest Path posted:

The internet has always been this, you're just believing now. It's like that food fight scene in Hook, you're playing with us and now you can see the big titties too!

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

That's what kickstarted the conversation though...

He didn't know what a majin was when he saw that pic posted earlier :v:

Steve Yun posted:

Something something brands meme over

About damned time Arby's Twitter.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

:five:

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Too rad for Mario Kart.

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

Ships were made for sinking;
Whiskey made for drinking;
If we were made of cellophane
We'd all get stinking drunk much faster!

It’s September. Every September is like this. Has been ever since Endless September.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

Isabelle is very powerful.

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

There’s more games chat in the ADTRW thread and more anime chat in the Games thread right now. :ironicat:

Darkoni
Dec 28, 2010

You do not look terribly noble and yet I feel troubled, attracted, bewitched.

Double Punctuation posted:

There’s more games chat in the ADTRW thread and more anime chat in the Games thread right now. :ironicat:

Perhaps we aren't so different after all.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

All games are anime

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus
I played Timespinner so you don't have to:

But you should, it's a really good take on sotn by a small (one man, pretty much?) dev team. Snappy controls, fun weapons and spells, good exploration. Only major complaint is that it's really short and kinda easy so you'll burn through it in a couple of hours.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I started playing Kirby's Adventure on my 3DS the other night and it is just the most fun. If I had had this as a kid, I would have been more nuts for Kirby than I am now.

It is really tight to control and looks great for a NES game!
Sword Kirby is my favourite because of the jump spin :D

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Klaus Kinski posted:

But you should, it's a really good take on sotn by a small (one man, pretty much?) dev team. Snappy controls, fun weapons and spells, good exploration. Only major complaint is that it's really short and kinda easy so you'll burn through it in a couple of hours.

Thanks for this, I'm just mad it's not coming out on the switch

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Klaus Kinski posted:

I've just played a little bit and :agreed: it's good.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Grapplejack posted:

lol I told you bro, that's why you haven't heard anyone talk about it.

to make a full length rpg lead up to that just boggles the mind, what a complete waste

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

“It was all a dream/simulation” strikes again.

• Locked thread