Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

Gnome de plume posted:

Soooo Dave are you gonna actually put that block somewhere or just stand there until everyone goes away

yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

PetraCore posted:

It would be hilarious if there were exactly 777,776 worlds thanks to Aesma, but I'm pretty sure that would have resulted in the demiurges slapfighting forever because none could stand being shorted by 1 world.

Incubus would be the one shorted, of course.

Due to a clerical error and some cultural misunderstandings the World Where Two and Two Equals Five was counted twice, luckily by the time anyone had figured it out it had already become two of Mammon's biggest data processing centers underpinning the multiversal stock market so the mistake was quickly buried and never acknowledged again

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Sep 26, 2018

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Do you think its like rick and morty where there are worlds with super dumb gimmicks like 'butt planet' and someone has to be the ruler of 'butt planet' and every time one of the other demiurges introduces them as 'the ruler of butt planet' and they get so mad!!?

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

why don't you tell us more about Rick and Morty, friend

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

why don't you tell us more about Rick and Morty, friend

i only know that one fact

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
Rick and Morty? more like
rigor mortis

Happy Underpants
Jul 23, 2007
The gods in this comic are way past letting fools' trivialities like death, linear time or causality stop them. Aesma was probably long dead when she furiously auto-resurrected, slapped a cosmos together out of hair and swear words then died so angrily that she dented the concept of royalty on her way out.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
so thats where that headbutt came from

also rick and morty more like uh, i never really could get into that show because the humor mostly just felt kinda mean-spirited to me lmao

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
rick and morty is family guy for people who think theyre smart

Vonnie
Sep 13, 2011
The Pickle Rick episode is just Peter fighting the chicken but longer.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

not for the first time in my life I instantly regret making that joke.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i wonder what the most despised popular entertainment medium property is in the multiverse

its gog-agog's whole deal

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
your posting

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib
In Gog-Agog's realm the Something Awful forums are actually the most popular message boards across her entire swathe of creation, which is how you know it's a degenerate realm run by worms.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
too hideous to imagine

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

Gog-Agog makes scripted reality TV out of entire realities.

It's how Trump ended up president.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
honestly thats a more optimistic world than this one where clever apes w massive generational trauma from unhealthy societal models are just losing their minds entirely

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
I prefer the nightmarish world of Lexx.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2sJzxTbH5Y

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Yeah, I think Zaid's gonna be an okay guy after all. He clearly is not buying into Soloman David's bullshit.

(Maybe Zoss told him he wasn't the Heir in secret?)

Dalris Othaine
Oct 14, 2013

I think, therefore I am inevitable.

MonsieurChoc posted:

Yeah, I think Zaid's gonna be an okay guy after all. He clearly is not buying into Soloman David's bullshit.

(Maybe Zoss told him he wasn't the Heir in secret?)

If by "in secret" you mean "standing on a bridge four pages ago" then maybe!

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

The real question here is why Zaid thinks Allison is anywhere but left behind on Earth the day he got kidnapped.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?
It's interesting that he expects Alison to show up, though, because I don't recall Solomon saying anything about her.

e:f,b

Geocities Homepage King
Nov 26, 2007

I have good news, and I have bad news.
Which do you want to hear first...?
I assume someone explained the situation to him since Solomon David mentioned that he was supposed to inherit a power he doesn't have.

Also I just binged on this comic over the past two days and now I have to wait for new pages like everyone else. Ugh.

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

Geocities Homepage King posted:

I assume someone explained the situation to him since Solomon David mentioned that he was supposed to inherit a power he doesn't have.

Also I just binged on this comic over the past two days and now I have to wait for new pages like everyone else. Ugh.

Good news, you can just start over and spend the time ogling every amazing page for the little details you missed the first time around.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

GunnerJ posted:

It's interesting that he expects Alison to show up, though, because I don't recall Solomon saying anything about her.

e:f,b

I mean, nobody said anything to her about Zaid until she started interrogating demiurges about him, either. He's basically where Allison was at the start of the comic, wants to find her and go home and be done with all this bullshit. Except he might actually get to do that.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

She knows he was taken away by weird monster people and ended up learning roughly what the larger context for his abduction was. Does he have any reason to think she's anywhere but "still on Earth, with no idea wtf is going on"?

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

I don't think most reasonable people would assume without specific reason to believe so that everyone else in the room was just fine after hosed-up skeleton monsters burst through the wall and dragged you to a hell dimension.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

DancingShade posted:

I prefer the nightmarish world of Lexx.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2sJzxTbH5Y

I barely remember Lexx, I vaguely recall it having a lot of bio-tech and body horror. And that Gallery of disembodied heads forever watching TV didn't disappoint. Especially how they get there
Didn't remember it being a comedy either.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

I don't think most reasonable people would assume without specific reason to believe so that everyone else in the room was just fine after hosed-up skeleton monsters burst through the wall and dragged you to a hell dimension.

Good point, for all he knows they just killed her. :v:

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL
Well, he was facing Alison when he was being carried off, so I guess he saw Zodd giving her the key. Meaning he probably saw her disappear, and maybe he even partially understands now what happened?

Dr Subterfuge fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Sep 26, 2018

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
It's also possible he's overheard the news that some drunk rear end in a top hat has started a new everything war and can put two and two together.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

allison has a giant wuxia movie chasing after her all the time right now, the fact that her name might be floating around here and there is not a stretch

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Like I don't think it's a "stretch" or a plot hole or anything. It's just an intriguing thing to put in the last panel because right now there's little that I can recall has been revealed to us about ow he would know. I'm sure there are plenty of ways he could that we don't know about yet.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

He's a damsel captured by the evil king, of course he's going to pine over the person coming to rescue him.

It's like you've never read a story before.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
He definitely saw a key being put in her head, and he almost certainly knows what those are now. Unearned confidence explains the rest.

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe
if he's been told he's the heir, he's also probably been told of his 'usurper'

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
He'a obviously saying it because he is worried about allison. And we're going to transition to her right now. We've spent long enough with Solomon's abs.

DJPON3Vinyl
Apr 22, 2015

Brought To You By posted:

We've spent long enough with Solomon's abs.

Never post again.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

We've spent long enough with Solomon's abs.

hissssssssss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

He'a obviously saying it because he is worried about allison. And we're going to transition to her right now. We've spent long enough with Solomon's abs.

Yes enough abs, I need more of Solomon's butt. Will he put on a loincloth like his v. sweaty large men there?