Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish
finally our dreams of if(banana==2){print ("fart");} can come true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
humancoin, the cryptocurrency built for human trafficking

Tom Clancy is Dead
Jul 13, 2011

Not sure if this has been posted before but someone has made The Blockchain: for festivals!! that is also a mesh network named Karmacoin.

https://www.karmaship.io/

It "aim[s] to harness... the energy to manifest [experiences] and... the energy [it takes] to witness, attend, or consume them."

At least they figured out that being deflationary is loving stupid?

Still, shoot me.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Tom Clancy is Dead posted:

It "aim[s] to harness... the energy to manifest [experiences] and... the energy [it takes] to witness, attend, or consume them."

and the energy of a medium-sized developed nation

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

quote:

Anyone attending or purchasing an Experience can become an Experiencer on Karmaship once they validate through Proof Of Experience. Depending on the type of Experience, cost and numerous other quantitative factors, an Experiencer is rewarded Karma Experience (KEX). The more KEX one attains, the more spendable KMX one can gather.

so it's another one with two completely different currencies, why do they keep doing that lately

e:

quote:

Anyone can become a Creator on Karmaship by offering Experiences on the platform. From events to competitions to classes to retail experiences and digital interactions, any basic offering can be deemed an Experience within Karmaship. Creators earn Karmex (KMX) for these Experiences and reward Experiencers with Karma Experience (KEX).

oh boy, retail experiences! :allears:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

ate all the Oreos posted:

so it's another one with two completely different currencies, why do they keep doing that lately

It's like playing a lovely free to play mobile game with five different currencies and stamina bars.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Paladinus posted:

It's like playing a lovely free to play mobile game with five different currencies and stamina bars.

I too love playing Amazing Strange Rope Police Vice Spider Vegas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NUZNWi1zDI&t=20s

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.

FAUXTON posted:

feces specie

:discourse:

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Ad by Khad posted:

CNN had a giant banner article yesterday about "is it time to get back into crypto" and while I'm not one of those idiots who denounces fake news I really feel like they should be liable for some of the financial ruin they are going to inflict on gullible morons with this poo poo

cnn started letting paid content onto their front page a couple of years ago and it's sometimes not obvious what tyoe of content is in a given column.

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
Ok this is like the 4th article on CNN Money this week about bitcoin turning around. And no these are not the obvious paid shill articles that companies have been putting on CNN, these are actual segments that they have been doing on tv.

CNN should absolutely be held partially liable for the next crash. By guillotine if necessary.

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Ad by Khad posted:

bitcoin turning around

:toot:

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
They keep putting this jabroni moron on the teevee who says he "called the bottom" and now all the cryptos are gonna go back up because reasons

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Ad by Khad posted:

They keep putting this jabroni moron on the teevee who says he "called the bottom"
lomarf

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!

EorayMel posted:

burrocku chainu

humankoinu

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

human puppy :3:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Humancoin is people!

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Ad by Khad posted:

They keep putting this jabroni moron on the teevee who says he "called the bottom" and now all the cryptos are gonna go back up because reasons

I love how technical analysis word salad is functionally indistinguishable from the innuendo-filled commentary from Most Extreme Elimination Challenge.

"Looks like this graph is pushing a modified double bottom into textbook three sided dragon plunge. Remember if you want to keep yourself financially free and not tied down, be sure to pull out early!"

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

i totally called this most organic of bottoms that causes a huge eruption of tethers any time it gets touched

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Ad by Khad posted:

I would take financial advice from a literal zamboni before these clowns

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

pretty sure it’s d

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
shitcoin

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
the answer is "computer"

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

So what do you do if the correct answer isn't on the board? Because I don't see 'Bullshit' as an option there.

amishjosh
Jul 16, 2004
Yeah

Tom Clancy is Dead posted:

Not sure if this has been posted before but someone has made The Blockchain: for festivals!! that is also a mesh network named Karmacoin.

https://www.karmaship.io/

At least they figured out that being deflationary is loving stupid?

Still, shoot me.

danks dream has finally become reality

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

Jonny Nox posted:

So what do you do if the correct answer isn't on the board? Because I don't see 'Bullshit' as an option there.

Brickstring seems like it could be a poo euphemism

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009
Hates Native American people and tries to justify their genocides.

Put this racist on ignore immediately!

Sedge and Bee posted:

Brickstring seems like it could be a poo euphemism
brickstrings are why i need a poop knife

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Gobbeldygook posted:

brickstrings are why i need a poop knife

maybe stop eating so much hair??

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009
Hates Native American people and tries to justify their genocides.

Put this racist on ignore immediately!

Boxturret posted:

no

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

maybe eat shorter hairs then?

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

Boxturret posted:

i totally called this most organic of bottoms that causes a huge eruption of tethers any time it gets touched

:pervert:

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

Hammerite posted:

I'll start the wiki

:tipshat:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Boxturret posted:

my cat sometimes accidentally swallows a few of my wife's long hairs that i assume just get on him when he's licking random stuff around the house like a dumbass and then his poop comes out as a bunch of attached pieces

that's my gross story thanks for listening

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

my cat sometimes accidentally swallows a few of my wife's long hairs that i assume just get on him when he's licking random stuff around the house like a dumbass and then his poop comes out as a bunch of attached pieces

that's my gross story thanks for listening

a buttchain, if you will

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
christmas cats with tinsel coming out of their asses

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

AlbieQuirky posted:

sometimes if something spooks him he doesn't finish getting it all out and runs across the room with a poopchain dangling behind him

my cat's an idiot

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

I have a thing for courageous dongles

AlbieQuirky posted:

its like the handlebar of a little kid's bike

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

sometimes if something spooks him he doesn't finish getting it all out and runs across the room with a poopchain dangling behind him

my cat's an idiot

that's all cats

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Hi I'm Liquid rear end Ets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaqFvqztD0M

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013