Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

there are two fangs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
it's a free range fang

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Hoodie fang is... powerful

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
the fang is constantly moving back and forth like a Cylon eye

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Tomo I think Jun wants you to go out with him its not hard to figure out

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.

Namtab posted:

Tomo I think Jun wants you to go out with him its not hard to figure out

Tomo wants to go out with Jun, however Tomo's mind was poisoned by Misuzu into thinking that Jun won't go out with her unless she turns all girly like :carol: and Tomo is too powerful to do so, and won't dump Misuzu's garbage advice because Tomo is not a garbage person and really reading 800+ pages in a few days is probably not healthy. On the plus side, I caught up in time to read the 8th volume as it develops

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i think that being completely unwilling to talk to someone constitutes a rejection. tomo's already ended things, jun figured this out, she just doesn't realize it yet.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i think that being completely unwilling to talk to someone constitutes a rejection. tomo's already ended things, jun figured this out, she just doesn't realize it yet.

but she hasn't stopped talking to him, it's just this one specific topic that makes her bolt like a rabbit

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Misuzu's hair is easily frazzled, huh.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

SatansBestBuddy posted:

but she hasn't stopped talking to him, it's just this one specific topic that makes her bolt like a rabbit
Funny you say that.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Get your greasy hands out of misuzus hair!

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
The next panel is Misuzu taking off but she makes it about ten steps before getting tired

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You know you didn't have to go post that, right?
But it's fine, I guess...

You just keep being you!

Namtab posted:

Please! Clearly Gundou needs advice from Carol of maintaining appropriate haircare - so it can handle day-to-day occurrences such as sonic booms, such as Carol's hair can. :o:

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Namtab posted:

:carol: doesn't listen to mere mortals.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

If I weren't still supporting anonymous Lum Bro I'd claim that fourth panel as an av in a heartbeat.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
lmao he's dumping her again

how many times is jun going to dump her

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I hope Misuzu can recover from this blow.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Jun spending two years thinking Misuzu was in love with him and just being vindictive all this time because he dumped her would be the single most Jun thing in this manga, and that's saying something.

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

lmao he's dumping her again

how many times is jun going to dump her

How many times is Misuzu capable of getting owned?

The answer is infinity. She can be owned an infinite number of times.

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Super Jay Mann posted:

Jun spending two years thinking Misuzu was in love with him and just being vindictive all this time because he dumped her would be the single most Jun thing in this manga, and that's saying something.

But... that's the truth.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

John McClane
Nov 14, 2011
Oh my god this idiot is going to apologize to misuse for taking her best friend away and she's gonna implode

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Look at this goober who doesn't have Misuzu in his autocorrect from posting about Tomo all the time.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Captain Cappy posted:

But... that's the truth.
And it is indeed the most Jun thing, as well

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

i missed these idiots so much

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
Either he thinks she's still subconsciously in love with him or he thinks she's in love with Tomo and is apologizing for taking her affections.

Either way, he's 100% right.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

SpacePig posted:

Look at this goober who doesn't have Misuzu in his autocorrect from posting about Tomo all the time.

took me a second to figure out what you were talking about, but lmao

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Or it could be that he thinks she's sabotaging Tomo in order to avoid things changing and he's telling her that things are changing - it may not be a misuzu loves x thing.

Can't wait to find out tomorrow

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Namtab posted:

Or it could be that he thinks she's sabotaging Tomo in order to avoid things changing and he's telling her that things are changing - it may not be a misuzu loves x thing.

Can't wait to find out tomorrow

That's too complex a conclusion for Jun to have reached on his own

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Guy Goodbody posted:

That's too complex a conclusion for Jun to have reached on his own

We still don't know the full extent of the powers that he gained by becoming a tree.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Jun is a known, documented idiot. If he's apologizing to Misuzu for falling in love with Tomo, it stands to reason he's doing it for the simplest and dumbest reason possible.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
Jun's stint as a tree just made him more of a ... Zen idiot.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Juns going to kiss misuzu

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Stairmaster posted:

Juns going to kiss misuzu

How dare you

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Probably nobody is going to smooch, and definitely not Misuzu.

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Misuzu is going to fall down the stairs, Jun's going to catch her, and Tomo is going to see the aftermath and get the wrong idea and we're going back to square one.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

SpacePig posted:

We still don't know the full extent of the powers that he gained by becoming a tree.

Yeah, he's been remarkably on point and effective since his time as a tree. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
You could say that since he came back from being a tree he has ... less bark and more bite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Dang, turns out Jun managed to be less dumb than a bag of rocks, if only slightly so.

Also Misuzu's suffering will never get old :allears: