Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug

zapplez posted:

Kinda want this as a tattoo

I'd pay an exorbant amount of money for this as an ugly Christmas sweater.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
https://www.ebay.com/itm/MAC-DADDY-SANTA-FUNNY-HUMOR-TIGER-WOODS-MEME-Mens-Green-T-Shirt-/282301197682

Not quite a ugly christmas sweater

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

My scramble team today was six under through seven holes and ended up winning it, so I'm basically Tiger Woods.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

5 years since a tour win, good on him :toot:

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

DJExile posted:

5 years since a tour win, good on him :toot:

In the background Keegan Bradley is saying “well I won for the first time in six years last tournament” and Michael Jordan is looking at Bradley like “yeah but you’re Keegan Bradley”

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
Man that roar when Tiger putted in. Dangggg.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

BonoMan posted:

Man that roar when Tiger putted in. Dangggg.
Imagine if he had made the birdie putt. It would've been this all over again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EduujxPmRJA&t=12s

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
this old chestnut

daslog posted:

It's still early in his comeback, but he's playing on the level I expected him to. It's going to be almost impossible for him to be competitive ongoing.

Dimebag
Jul 12, 2004

Homestar Runner posted:

this old chestnut

I wish a gif could be a thread title.

daslog
Dec 10, 2008

#essereFerrari

Homestar Runner posted:

this old chestnut

Yep, he pulled it off. I think coming back from an injury like this at his age and winning a tournament is an amazing achievement.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

This cover is really cool.

https://twitter.com/SInow/status/1044217239363342339

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

The two older ladies who work in the deli I get lunch from were talking about Tiger winning today. In the last five years I can’t think of a single other sports related topic they have ever been discussing.

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:
Do you really want to know my process?

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
Well it starts with a holla! and ends with a Creamsicle.
To be fair, Tiger probably slept with both of them.

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
In honor of Ryder Cup week, this is still the best gift I have ever gotten.

I’m watching my friend’s dogs while he’s over there caddying so he let me know this morning he’s bringing me more swag back. I’m hoping for another flag.

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Daric posted:

:perfect:

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

Daric posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Niz_VaboH8g

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Daric posted:

In honor of Ryder Cup week, this is still the best gift I have ever gotten.

I’m watching my friend’s dogs while he’s over there caddying so he let me know this morning he’s bringing me more swag back. I’m hoping for another flag.

This is such an incredible gift to receive and I'd be so grateful to receive it but it bugs me that DL3 is the only one who didn't sign it. He was the goddamn captain!

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
Crappy round of golf post back muscle tear. However, on the driving range this morning, I saw a coyote, a rabbit, two deer and two elk bulls practice fighting. Could have been a worse day. The imbedded image is a video.

20180926_080027 by B. B., on Flickr

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

First RC matchups:

2:10 a.m. (ET) - Brooks Koepka-Tony Finau v. Justin Rose-Jon Rahm
2:25 a.m. (ET) - Rickie Fowler-Dustin Johnson v. Thorbjorn Olesen-Rory McIlroy
2:40 a.m. (ET) - Jordan Spieth-Justin Thomas v. Paul Casey-Tyrell Hatton
2:55 a.m. (ET) - Patrick Reed-Tiger Woods v. Francesco Molinari-Tommy Fleetwood

I’m up before 6am for work anyway, think I’ll have to get up an hour early to watch some of it live.

My course is doing a one-round match against a nearby course on Saturday, 20 guys from each. 6 holes alternate shot, 6 holes best ball, 6 holes captain and mate. Not sure who I’m playing with yet but it’ll be fun. I just wish we were doing it at like 2pm instead of 11am since we’ll miss a chunk of the actual RC while we play.

Suprfli6 fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Sep 27, 2018

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

Suprfli6 posted:

First RC matchups:

2:10 a.m. (ET) - Brooks Koepka-Tony Finau v. Justin Rose-Jon Rahm
2:25 a.m. (ET) - Rickie Fowler-Dustin Johnson v. Thorbjorn Olesen-Rory McIlroy
2:40 a.m. (ET) - Jordan Spieth-Justin Thomas v. Paul Casey-Tyrell Hatton
2:55 a.m. (ET) - Patrick Reed-Tiger Woods v. Francesco Molinari-Tommy Fleetwood

I’m up before 6am for work anyway, think I’ll have to get up an hour early to watch some of it live.

My course is doing a one-round match against a nearby course on Saturday, 20 guys from each. 6 holes alternate shot, 6 holes best ball, 6 holes captain and mate. Not sure who I’m playing with yet but it’ll be fun. I just wish we were doing it at like 2pm instead of 11am since we’ll miss a chunk of the actual RC while we play.

Reed and Woods? What an odd pairing.

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
They’re friends. Tiger hangs out with Patrick every time he’s in town. Patrick’s home Course is Bluejack National which is one of Tiger’s.

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

Daric posted:

They’re friends. Tiger hangs out with Patrick every time he’s in town. Patrick’s home Course is Bluejack National which is one of Tiger’s.

Do you know why Reed put a hybrid in the bag this week?

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
No clue, I’m not privy to equipment change information unfortunately. I’m watching his caddy’s dogs on Saturday though so I’m going to steal a bunch of memorabilia from his house.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Daric posted:

No clue, I’m not privy to equipment change information unfortunately. I’m watching his caddy’s dogs on Saturday though so I’m going to steal a bunch of memorabilia from his house.

I'll pay big bucks for his toilet seat cover.

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

Suprfli6 posted:

Do you know why Reed put a hybrid in the bag this week?

Tight course with small fairways I imagine is the reason.

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug
I broke 90 again this year with an 88, the new swing feels and setup changes are starting to become ingrained. Also had another sub 30 putt round with 29 total. Had a couple lovely approaches that I hooked kinda badly and off the tee could definitely be tighter but other than one hole I thought I hit it pretty good for the round. Definitely going to have a handicap in the teens next season if I keep this up.

runoverbobby
Apr 21, 2007

Fighting like beavers.
I’m back in the US this week - the Ryder Cup is exclusively on the loving Golf Channel???

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
It’s also free on the Ryder Cup app

runoverbobby
Apr 21, 2007

Fighting like beavers.
Was hoping to record it on a friend’s DVR. Is the app streaming-only or also on demand?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

runoverbobby posted:

Was hoping to record it on a friend’s DVR. Is the app streaming-only or also on demand?

https://www.cbssports.com/golf/news/2018-ryder-cup-schedule-of-events-date-format-tv-coverage-start-times-live-stream-coverage/

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

runoverbobby posted:

I’m back in the US this week - the Ryder Cup is exclusively on the loving Golf Channel???
It’ll be on NBC on the weekend

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001
Live from the Range and 1st Tee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znBYmyHyT2w

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

Rory not doing anything so far, but all these matches are really good. Crazy galleries too, 51k people watching 4 groups.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
The online report is off. Shows US has won 2, up in one, down in one, score, europe 2 us 0.

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

I think the matchups this afternoon favor Europe a lot more, hopefully we end up still leading at the end of the day.

Suprfli6 fucked around with this message at 12:40 on Sep 28, 2018

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
Looks like it’ll be 3-1 at worst, 3.5-.5 at best after this morning.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

The white pants are a little too transparent for my liking.

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
I’d expect Pat and Tiger to play a little better tomorrow if they get matched up against a different group. Molinari was playing so slowly that they were 3 holes behind the group ahead of them at one point. That’d mess with anyone so we’ll see how tomorrow goes.

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

That was really ugly. Europe didn’t even play that amazing, we just stunk so much they didn’t need to. Phil playing an iron off the tee for safety on a short par five and putting it in the water sums up that whole afternoon session.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dimebag
Jul 12, 2004

Suprfli6 posted:

That was really ugly. Europe didn’t even play that amazing, we just stunk so much they didn’t need to. Phil playing an iron off the tee for safety on a short par five and putting it in the water sums up that whole afternoon session.

Finau's bounce off the hazard boundry on the 17th in the morning used up all the USAs luck I think.