Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

:lol: Eat poo poo Bob, your time is up you terminal wankstain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on May sticking to her universally disliked Brexit plan – Jeremy Corbyn has told the prime minister that Labour MPs will vote against her Chequers plan unless she is willing to accept his proposal to keep the UK in a customs union and protect consumer standards and workers’ rights after Brexit"

Telegraph:

Matt:

Independent:

Christine Blasey Ford offers powerful testimony in the #MeToo era

Times:

Meghan closes a car door and some people can't handle it

Evening Standard:

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Cultures thrive on their myths and legends...and snuggles!
Bob... good?

Gniwu
Dec 18, 2002

I don't understand the Matt one.

Even considering his usual standards of 'acceptability'... what's the joke? Seriously, I don't get it.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
A small hammer and any sharp metal you can use like a coal chisel is far better at removing a brick wall than a sledgehammer you can't lift, a good BoB.

Whale lost because Chequers bad, a confusing Matt.

Kegluneq
Feb 18, 2011

Mr President, the physical reality of Prime Minister Corbyn is beyond your range of apprehension. If you'll just put on these PINKOVISION glasses...

Whales in rivers tend to die and there's often public speculation about how long it might take. It's just 'soon to be dead thing amazed other thing not dead first'.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Gimmick Account posted:

I don't understand the Matt one.

Even considering his usual standards of 'acceptability'... what's the joke? Seriously, I don't get it.

It's very much "a thing happened". A beluga whale was spotted in the Thames a couple days ago & I think it might still be there. The "joke" is the idea the whale came so far from its normal waters to check up on the status of Chequers, which everyone knows is a shambles & basically a zombie.

It's poo poo and Matt is poo poo and gets paid £650k a year and I'm glad his art is being posted in this thread to make it harder to forget how much of a hack he is.

Gniwu
Dec 18, 2002

Kegluneq posted:

Whales in rivers tend to die and there's often public speculation about how long it might take. It's just 'soon to be dead thing amazed other thing not dead first'.

Oh, ok. Well, I guess that's just what passes as 650000 pounds worth of jokes nowadays. :shrug:

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle
two things happened

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Three things. Matt got paid over a grand for the 10 minutes it took to do that. That's the third thing.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

gently caress off, matt

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Dabir posted:

gently caress off, matt

Well, you should be earning at least £700k a year because that at least made me snort with laughter.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the US supreme court nomination – Ripped from the Trump playbook, Kavanaugh was defiant and combative throughout an hours-long Senate hearing that will determine whether he ascends to the US’s highest court"

Telegraph:

Boris Johnson's 'super Canada' alternative Brexit plan rubbished

Matt:

Tory conference app flaw reveals private data of senior MPs

Independent:

After Winslow Homer.

The i paper:

Times:

Bonus: Morland's animated 'toon

Stephen Collins:

Really, really like Stephen Collins's work? Got a spare £410 (~$534 USD)? Have a family portrait done for Christmas!

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
C'mon Collins, there was a way better mushroom pun in there.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Observer:

"Peaky blunders at the Tory party conference – Chris Riddell imagines a right royal Brexit bunfight in Birmingham"

Sunday Telegraph:

Matt:

UK nationals would suffer under skills-based immigration, EU tells Javid

Independent on Sunday:

Sunday Times:

Europe take Ryder Cup stranglehold and leave USA needing a new miracle

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on the progress of Brexit negotiations – Theresa May said she was the one ensuring Brexit could be delivered: ‘I do believe in Brexit, but crucially I believe in delivering Brexit in a way that respects the vote and delivers on behalf of the British people’" Also Britain to hold post-Brexit festival celebrating culture, sport and innovation, Theresa May announces

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Parkingtigers
Feb 23, 2008
TARGET CONSUMER
LOVES EVERY FUCKING GAME EVER MADE. EVER.
This guy is after that sweet, sweet Matt money.

https://twitter.com/banxcartoons/status/1047097680764252161?s=21

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Cloud Potato posted:

Stephen Collins:

Really, really like Stephen Collins's work? Got a spare £410 (~$534 USD)? Have a family portrait done for Christmas!

I do like his art but man, thats one joke in eleven panels and like someone posted he missed the blazingly obvious mushroom reference

quote:

Telegraph:

This one is pretty good for a right wing comic, neither of them are going to be able to make brexit into anything good

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Brexit at the Tory conference – Chancellor Philip Hammond responds to wave of attacks on Chequers plan from hard Brexiters"

Telegraph:

Matt:

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Boris Johnson hits out at Chequers 'outrage' in pitch to Tory members

Mail:
Mac on… Gove’s plan to tackle supermarket waste

David Squires:

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Get hosed Mac.

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Cultures thrive on their myths and legends...and snuggles!
Poverty and alcoholism are funny, right?

lets go swimming
Sep 6, 2012

EAT THE CHEESE, NICHOLSON!
gently caress off Mac

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Boris Johnson's conference speech – Boris Johnson has savaged Theresa May’s Chequers plan as he made a direct pitch to the Tory faithful for his own domestic policy agenda"

Telegraph:

Matt:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Theresa May pledges end to austerity in Tory conference speech

Mail:
Mac on... Boris's wheat field jibe

Kegluneq
Feb 18, 2011

Mr President, the physical reality of Prime Minister Corbyn is beyond your range of apprehension. If you'll just put on these PINKOVISION glasses...

Fair play, that Matt isn't that bad.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Theresa May's Tory conference speech – The prime minister avoided any mention of the Chequers plan in her address to the party"

Telegraph:

Dancing Queen: Theresa May steps out again - PM, widely mocked for her dancing on Africa trip, took the stage to strains of Abba anthem

Matt:

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Mail:
Mac on... Theresa May dancing to Abba

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Adams is desperate, Mac is classist, water is wet

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on the defence secretary's response to Russian hacking – Gavin Williamson has called Russia a ‘pariah state’ after four GRU officials were expelled from the Netherlands" After Low.

Telegraph:

Matt:

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I've been waiting for that awful GRU pun for weeks.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the Brett Kavanaugh controversy – Donald Trump tweets ‘very proud of Senate for voting YES’ after supreme court nominee clears US Senate hurdle" Also Donald Trump boards Air Force One with paper stuck to his shoe – video

Telegraph:

Matt:

Irish PM urges May to publish border plan 'as soon as possible'

Independent:

After Andrea Sacchi

The i paper:

Human body parts 'pile up' in NHS waste backlog

Times:

Also this week's Morland animated cartoon.

Stephen Collins:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Observer:

"Theresa May, prancing queen – The prime minister gives her own rendition of the Abba song at Tory conference"

Sunday Telegraph:

Banksy auction stunt leaves art world in shreds

Matt:

Independent on Sunday:

Sunday Times:

Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation to US supreme court gives Trump a major victory

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Uh huh, sure thing Matt.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

he's stealing my loving jokes now

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation to the supreme court – The 50-48 Senate vote is a major victory for the Trump administration"

Telegraph:

Theresa May bids for centre ground with appeal to Labour voters

Matt:

Strictly Come Dancing's Seann Walsh and Katya Jones sorry for 'drunken mistake' after being caught kissing

Times:

Evening Standard:

Doctor Who: Jodie Whittaker a hit with fans after first episode

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the IPCC report on climate change � World leaders �have moral obligation to act� after UN report"

Telegraph:

Matt:

Second Skripal poisoning suspect identified as GRU doctor

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Jean-Claude Juncker appears to mock Theresa May's Abba dance at Tory conference

Mail:
Mac on... gender selection

David Squires:

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy
Mac can gently caress more off than ever before, jesus wept.

Parkingtigers
Feb 23, 2008
TARGET CONSUMER
LOVES EVERY FUCKING GAME EVER MADE. EVER.
gently caress off, Mac.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on the DUP's fresh blow to the prime minister's Brexit plans – Arlene Foster has insisted to Brussels officials that Northern Ireland cannot be treated differently from the UK"

Telegraph:

Brexit makes Scottish independence more likely, Sturgeon tells SNP

Matt:

UK supreme court backs bakery that refused to make gay marriage cake

Independent:

Times:

Seann Walsh's girlfriend Rebecca Humphries leaves him after Strictly kiss and accuses him of calling her a 'psycho'

Evening Standard:

Lower Thames Crossing route revealed: a 2.4 mile toll tunnel with six lanes to be 'biggest road project since M25'

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
May is a goon in a well?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

Christ look at the people at the bottom of Blower's latest. He's incapable of drawing two pictures of the same person. Sturgeon's features also shrink further into her face in the second panel. Blower truly does blow