Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

Carter V is dope but man it's loving long. It's going to cover my commute both ways with time left

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

is the whole logic album on par with the wutang track or is the rest of it whack

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

40 lbs to freedom posted:

is the whole logic album on par with the wutang track or is the rest of it whack

You know the answer to this question

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

The REAL Goobusters posted:

I really liked that Wu-Tang track but haven't really checked out anything else. I never got into Logic other than a couple singles I have heard randomly, but why does everyone here hate him? I'm kinda indifferent but I see him get clowned on pretty much every time he is brought up, lol.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

MrSargent posted:

I really liked that Wu-Tang track but haven't really checked out anything else. I never got into Logic other than a couple singles I have heard randomly, but why does everyone here hate him? I'm kinda indifferent but I see him get clowned on pretty much every time he is brought up, lol.

He's insanely corny. J. Cole but less successful.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

Logic is poo poo

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
I gandered at the Logic tracklist and there’s like 3 or 4 songs over 6 minutes. Fuuuuck that.

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

The REAL Goobusters posted:

i figured

this track with the sampha sample at the end of carter v is incredible

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
Thanks, will avoid. That kinda sucks because I appreciate modern artists making boom-bap poo poo, but obviously not corny boom-bap.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
I'm glad for those that love it, but man is it not for me.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
I guess Big Baby Scumbag is on awful records now.

https://youtu.be/Jzg86iKQwtc

V NSFW.

Father’s line “Tracee Ellis Ross, she’s 45 but that’s young to me” is a standout.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

tfw carter v finally drops

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

"Life always hopes. When a definite object cannot be outlined, the indomitable spirit of hope still impels the living mass to move toward something--something that shall somehow be better."
https://twitter.com/youngthug/status/1045784769550852097

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

Man the first Barter was sooo good.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Unbelievable if it happens

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
it's been moments where's barter 7

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
Thugger doesn't operate on mortal definitions of time, "in moments" probably means "a few weeks from now"

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Apparently Jeffrey is gonna be on Yandhi

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
finally listening to carter v. 5 tracks in and wayne has just been barring out. does this momentum maintain? god drat.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Marching Powder posted:

finally listening to carter v. 5 tracks in and wayne has just been barring out. does this momentum maintain? god drat.

Yes, the back half has some weaker tracks but to be honest it’s a solid rear end album

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
yeah carter v has my approval. it's a collection of really good tracks and weezy goes hard. he doesn't sound hungry, but his mastery of his craft shines really bright and to be honest it makes the young thug efforts this year look especially lazy and tedious. good poo poo wayne.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽

https://twitter.com/MoneyKruger/status/1045812180833259520?s=19

denzelcurrypower
Jan 28, 2011
The Kendrick verse on Mona Lisa sounds more gkmc than tpab to me.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i wasn't that hot on mona lisa, but start this poo poo off right is my jam

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
https://twitter.com/nellychillin/status/1045683669741064192

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Carter 5 is pretty drat good. Wayne goes hard and the beats are like a warm blanket. Mona Lisa is as advertised.

Crumbletron
Jul 21, 2006

IT'S YOUR BOY JESUS, MANE
Took His Time is actually my cooking jam right now

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

carter 5 owns, i'm really digging it

Shovelbearer
Oct 11, 2003
Paragon of Lexicon
Chief Keef is the new Ya Kid K

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Wait so did Yandhi come out last night? I'm just realizing I forgot to check, and there isn't chat about it here so I'm guessing it didn't lol

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Wait so did Yandhi come out last night? I'm just realizing I forgot to check, and there isn't chat about it here so I'm guessing it didn't lol

It's supposed to drop after SNL

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm unironically extremely hype for kanye's attempt to make bangers with the rap youth

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I'm unironically extremely hype for kanye's attempt to make bangers with the rap youth

I’ve heard rumors this is the political album ye scrapped and god I hope it’s not

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm expecting something more in line with the pump song

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Tolkien minority posted:

I’ve heard rumors this is the political album ye scrapped and god I hope it’s not

I hope it is

Lets watch all watch the Hindenburg go up in flames

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Kanye sucks now and Kim has broke his mind.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Quantum of Phallus posted:

real weird to blame a woman for his own mental issues

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Quantum of Phallus posted:

He broke his own mind

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Imagine thinking there was ever a time when Kanye didn't have a broken mind. That's his whole appeal, for better or worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Kanye is currently and always has been amazing, sorry