Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
my friends are telling me that from the network test soulcalibur vi is the best one since soulcalibur ii so that's cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Imo it could be great but the rock paper scissors thing feels like it could get old fast like that wager poo poo in injustice

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Real hurthling! posted:

Imo it could be great but the rock paper scissors thing feels like it could get old fast like that wager poo poo in injustice

That's my biggest worry. Like even if good players blow it up 10 times out of 10, it seems like it could really kill the pace of the game if someone is determined to spam it.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

If someone wants to play Battle Chef Brigade on Steam:

F6AY8-Z👍WW7-👍8JK7

Where 👍 is the first letter of the word that someone would normally respond to that image with

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Nice

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I finally finished the story mode of the latest Layton game and OH MY GOD THAT SEQUEL HOOK

Also the 400 bonus puzzles definitely help make up for the main game puzzles being kinda weak

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

precision posted:

I finally finished the story mode of the latest Layton game and OH MY GOD THAT SEQUEL HOOK

Also the 400 bonus puzzles definitely help make up for the main game puzzles being kinda weak

You just made me realize that despite seeing her face in my avatar every day, I haven't checked in on the Daily Puzzles in months.

Well now I guess I have 73 puzzles to do this weekend

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!

Jay Rust posted:

I miss Monster Factory :(

The real monster... is the friends we made along the way.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My wife got a new Surface Book laptop today and Cortana started walking her through setup, so I showed her a picture of Cortana from Halo and her jaw dropped at how dumb it is

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

If someone wants to play Battle Chef Brigade on Steam:

F6AY8-Z👍WW7-👍8JK7

Where 👍 is the first letter of the word that someone would normally respond to that image with

Ooh. Ohhhhhh

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Taintrunner posted:

My wife got a new Surface Book laptop today and Cortana started walking her through setup, so I showed her a picture of Cortana from Halo and her jaw dropped at how dumb it is

Which incarnation of Cortana, tho?

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

chumbler posted:

That's my biggest worry. Like even if good players blow it up 10 times out of 10, it seems like it could really kill the pace of the game if someone is determined to spam it.

My friend from high school spent too much time reverse edging and now he can't maintain an erection, true story.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Googling Edge Master Mode at work

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Lmao Sophita's leather straps on her shirt break, of course they do.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
jimmy & the pulsating mass's final bonus boss was just twisting the knife, jesus christ

the game really does punish people who want to see it all the way through to the end

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

DoA tried to go respectable but nature abhors a vacuum.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Hey whatever happened to Kairosoft

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

precision posted:

Hey whatever happened to Kairosoft
nothing? they still put out a couple games a year

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

lmbo how did I not realize there was a general chat

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

katamari is too good

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

esperterra posted:

Stay a while, and listen!

Kuja is hot af :wink:

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

esperterra posted:

Favorite video game generals?

I'm gonna go with General Pepper

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
Holy poo poo. This is it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMWeeFZZVq8

This is the Greatest Videogame Review of all time.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

exquisite tea posted:

My friend from high school spent too much time reverse edging and now he can't maintain an erection, true story.

what is reverse edging?

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

goferchan posted:

what is reverse edging?

cumming

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Spider-Man 3 is now so desperate for villains it's pulled out one I've never even heard of. Seriously, Shriek?

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I remember Shriek, I think. She was introduced during the shameless cash-in phase of comic books during the 90s. Venom was really popular so they introduced Carnage, and Carnage was also very popular so they had a whole story where like a half dozen symbiotes were running around.

I stopped reading comics not long after that because that was basically the approach to everything. Anything that would sell 2 more issues was run into the ground.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
When are comics not in a shameless cash-in phase?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

TOOT BOOT posted:

I stopped reading comics not long after that because that was basically the approach to everything. Anything that would sell 2 more issues was run into the ground.

All I remember of Spider-Man in the 90s is clooooooooooooooooooones

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

They went insane with gimmick covers and all that did was reduce the number of comics you could afford to buy in a week because everything cost $4-5. It was a classic speculator-fueled bubble but I was 13 and didn't know that. Eventually I realized poo poo sucks and quit reading.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Shriek was in Maximum Carnage, along with other 90s A-list sensations like Deathlok and Demogoblin.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Be nice to Deathlok, he was on Agents of SHIELD

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

28 Crowns Later

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011