Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

That is extremely worth getting thrown out for

e: dammit new page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Bombadilillo posted:

Little Big League comes to life

I think you mean Rookie of the Year :colbert:

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Bobby Digital posted:

Europe has plenty of garbage beers too.

Lots of Euro pale lagers come out badly skunked, especially ones in green bottles.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Bobby Digital posted:

You win

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Bobby Digital posted:

Europe has plenty of garbage beers too.

yeah because we dont let them sully us

holttho
May 21, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

Lots of Euro pale lagers come out badly skunked, especially ones in green bottles.

"It's a feature of tradition, not a defect!"

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Dave Grool posted:

That is extremely worth getting thrown out for

e: dammit new page

I get that the stadium/franchise can't publically say they thought it was hilarious or else everyone is going to try and hit the opposing players with home run balls, but the players should get him box seats or something because it really was impressive and hilarious.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Solice Kirsk posted:

I get that the stadium/franchise can't publically say they thought it was hilarious or else everyone is going to try and hit the opposing players with home run balls, but the players should get him box seats or something because it really was impressive and hilarious.

The stadium should put him in a box seat just to keep that freak of nature from getting his hands on any more game balls.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
https://i.imgur.com/A41f96c.mp4

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Bobby Digital posted:

i think you mean Roogie's Bump

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

That is a goddamn beast! :stare:

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Imagine living in one of those houses and trying not to poo poo yourself on a daily basis

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
In the bay, are those little icebergs? If so, why is that one boat humping the biggest one? That's not how you make boats.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Croatoan posted:

In the bay, are those little icebergs? If so, why is that one boat humping the biggest one? That's not how you make boats.

Fighting the good fight to keep the biggest one from going further into the bay.

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

https://giant.gfycat.com/InfantileReliableBrant.webm

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

Field Mousepad posted:

Imagine living in one of those houses and trying not to poo poo yourself on a daily basis

You might say I'm halfway there

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight

What am I missing here?

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

oh dope posted:

What am I missing here?

Bill Hicks is now a woman, I think.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Bill Hicks is now a woman, I think.

What happened to Alex Jones?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Croatoan posted:

They are trying to conceive the new Titanic.

Contrib...

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

syscall girl posted:

What happened to Alex Jones?

He ate some soy and washed it down with tap water and now he's a gay woman

He tried to warn us, but KKKillary and Jewtube and Fascistbook and ((((Twitler)))) denied him his god-given voice as declared by Jesus and Ron Paul and the only way to get us to believe was to show us the horrible effects of Soylent Peen and Fl-her-ide.

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer

oh dope posted:

What am I missing here?

Just guessing, but it might be badass and also ok to imagine yourself as someone else from time to time?

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Otteration posted:

Just guessing, but it might be badass and also ok to imagine yourself as someone else from time to time?

I still don’t understand. Who is the woman in the gif?

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Ariong posted:

I still don’t understand. Who is the woman in the gif?

Karen O, singer of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. That's from the Maps music video. I'm not really sure why it's in this thread though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIIxlgcuQRU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

They play "Heads Will Roll" every now and then at hockey games. Maybe that's bad rear end?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

I like that song

the guy right here
Oct 3, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

pik_d posted:

Karen O, singer of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. That's from the Maps music video. I'm not really sure why it's in this thread though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIIxlgcuQRU

I'm sure she's considered FIERCE! or something.

the guy right here has a new favorite as of 18:30 on Oct 5, 2018

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
That video rocks and is one of my favorite songs of all time, but yeah Im not sure why its in this thread either

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

oh dope posted:

What am I missing here?

me posting in the wrong thread lol

thought that was in the gif thread woops!

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

the guy right here posted:

what does this even mean

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
He is telling you he finds narratives with powerful women, like Starcraft, deeply troubling on a personal level.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
https://i.imgur.com/401AkGI.mp4

nailed it

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Fuckin pro right there

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Screaming Idiot posted:

He tried to warn us, but KKKillary and Jewtube and Fascistbook and ((((Twitler)))) denied him his god-given voice as declared by Jesus and Ron Paul and the only way to get us to believe was to show us the horrible effects of Soylent Peen and Fl-her-ide.

Wait a minute... if she was really kkkillary wouldn't they actually like her at that point?

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

That's really impressive.

Jeremy_X
Jul 27, 2006

Screaming Idiot posted:

What's with the (((____)))? I've seen this before and have no clue what it is supposed to mean.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Jeremy_X posted:

What's with the (((____)))? I've seen this before and have no clue what it is supposed to mean.

It's something that alt-right people do to imply that people are jewish or that groups/corporations are run by jews. Oh sorry, globalists.

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

Jeremy_X posted:

It's a thing that white supremacists do around the names of people who are Jewish, or possibly just that they don't like. It's literally this:

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer

the guy right here posted:

Apparently "Bad rear end" is subjective, or something.

I named my cat Boudica (not pictured) because she will give rapey [Roman] boy cats in her zone no quarter. She's Bad rear end.

As extremely is:

Welcome to the world of the spectrum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeremy_X
Jul 27, 2006

Ariong posted:

It's something that alt-right people do to imply that people are jewish or that groups/corporations are run by jews. Oh sorry, globalists.

DontMockMySmock posted:

It's a thing that white supremacists do around the names of people who are Jewish, or possibly just that they don't like. It's literally this:

That's really stupid. My head hurts now.