Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Matching the next $500.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

I would actually rather have my Trump av go away instead of a gangtag if that's possible

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
please give me

alsothere
Oct 14, 2014
Taco Defender

i'd like this one

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
Sorry I'm poor rn :(

I'd like the animal rights terrorists tag please:

gently caress kav

ok someone help an idiot out, how the hell do i get the screen shot on here? i've tried everything.

bebop esq has issued a correction as of 18:56 on Sep 28, 2018

Winter Rose
Sep 27, 2007

Understand how unstable the truth can be.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

here ya go friendo

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

mormonpartyboat posted:

here ya go friendo

thank you so much!

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
I donated this morning without realizing this thread existed. Hopefully others did too

fake edit: I'll take

Only registered members can see post attachments!

I R SMART LIKE ROCK has issued a correction as of 19:14 on Sep 28, 2018

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I don't think anyone should feel bad about the amount you donate. Donate what you can. Anything helps, and if thats what you can afford then thats what you should donate

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

eonwe posted:

I don't think anyone should feel bad about the amount you donate. Donate what you can. Anything helps, and if thats what you can afford then thats what you should donate

Agreed.

Also if money is tight you can see about contributing in other ways such as organizing donations among your friends or in your community, supporting local domestic violence shelters, etc.

looks like around $175 of matching left to go.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

from each according to their class treasonous blood lucre ability, friends

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

Should you find yourself here one day... In accordance with your crimes, you can rest assured I will give you the treatment you deserve.
I donated last night.

I dunno if it counts because I did that before I knew about this thread but I wanted to share in case it helps inspire someone else to do so.

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock

please

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Edit: actually this

Lawman 0 has issued a correction as of 01:34 on Sep 29, 2018

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

Shifty Pony posted:

Agreed.

Also if money is tight you can see about contributing in other ways such as organizing donations among your friends or in your community, supporting local domestic violence shelters, etc.

looks like around $175 of matching left to go.

Depending on if you count Morcant’s donation you are either $100 short or have met your goal. If you aren’t going to count it I’ll donate another $100 to hit your match if it’s not met by midnight PST

In fact if someone with actual photoshop skills whips up a banner I’ll pay for the ad and will match up to another $300

I’m hella mad

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

logikv9 posted:

hello rainn thread posters and lurkers and future visitors from Hell Future,

donations will be eligible to receive any* gangtag that currently exists on SA provided that you link it in your post along with proof of donation (or post it later if you have already donated)

we hope you enjoy your added flair as you dehumanize yourself and face to the bloodshed

*i don’t actually have any restrictions on gangtags right now but i just said this just in case one comes up for some reason
Can I get a dank musk?

eonwe posted:

I'm pretty sure this is some biblical parable, but people who donate what they can when barely afford it are no less generous than people who donate what they can when they can afford more.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

I R SMART LIKE ROCK posted:

Depending on if you count Morcant’s donation you are either $100 short or have met your goal. If you aren’t going to count it I’ll donate another $100 to hit your match if it’s not met by midnight PST

In fact if someone with actual photoshop skills whips up a banner I’ll pay for the ad and will match up to another $300

I’m hella mad

let's just call the $100 my wife and I's personal donation.

ColonelMuttonchops
Feb 18, 2011

Young Orc
Posting about donations to inspire other people to donate, even if they don't post about it.

Donate whatever you can, goons. Every bit helps.

logikv9 posted:

hello rainn thread posters and lurkers and future visitors from Hell Future,

donations will be eligible to receive any* gangtag that currently exists on SA provided that you link it in your post along with proof of donation (or post it later if you have already donated)

we hope you enjoy your added flair as you dehumanize yourself and face to the bloodshed

*i don’t actually have any restrictions on gangtags right now but i just said this just in case one comes up for some reason

Could I get finesparks because Samus is rad?

If not, Ill take this one.

Thanks, yo.

Also gently caress republicans. They're dogshit.

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

Shifty Pony posted:

let's just call the $100 my wife and I's personal donation.

noted and done

if I'm eligible for a second gang tag I'll take this underneath king killing association:

I R SMART LIKE ROCK has issued a correction as of 16:37 on Sep 29, 2018

Thermal Anomaly
Jul 1, 2017

by Cyrano4747
gently caress it, I'm going monthly. If Thursday's hearing was a Lifetime Original Movie, it would have ended with Ford staring down Kavanaugh until he backpedaled down an empty elevator shaft, and I hope my donation will help turn this vision into reality.

edit: if this makes me eligible for a gang tag make it a surprise

trout!!
Mar 3, 2004
coming out of the lurking shadows to make a donation in honor of Brett Kavanaugh. The in honor of address is Flake’s office.

I’ll take whatever tag Bretty boy and Flakey would hate the most.

https://imgur.com/a/3zTMjWg

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
https://www.currentaffairs.org/2018/09/how-we-know-kavanaugh-is-lying

An excellent breakdown of how ridiculous and outright insulting his responses were. Throw it in the face of anyone who insists on proving how utterly despicable they are.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
you are all beautiful

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
I don't have any money but if I ever finish the c-spam book and sell it I will donate 10% of the profit to RAINN :toxx:

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
My current count is at $125. Where ya’ll at?

for the record I do not intend to shame anyone who doesn’t have large amounts to donate. You all got your own poo poo to deal with and more power to you. I am 100% giving poo poo to people who are on the fence or feel that this is all pointless

Ryanbomber
Sep 27, 2004

Going monthly.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

I R SMART LIKE ROCK posted:

I am 100% giving poo poo to people who are on the fence or feel that this is all pointless

i do not think those people are posting here, friend

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.
I originally did this as a result of a dare in the horror movie thread but if folks are matching it here then :toot:

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

mormonpartyboat posted:

i do not think those people are posting here, friend

true but they / others could still be lurking

Lathespin.gif
May 19, 2005
Pillbug

eonwe posted:

Donate what you can. Anything helps, and if thats what you can afford then thats what you should donate

that's the spirit <3

right now i can swing at least 50 in the names of friends I know, and 50 for all the survivors I don't. stay strong.

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

gonna raincheck on a gangtag, this is just for my mental health after these past few weeks (and to own the libs)

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

twoday posted:

I don't have any money but if I ever finish the c-spam book and sell it I will donate 10% of the profit to RAINN :toxx:
I donated another $10 on your behalf because money is tight, but not that tight.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

GWBBQ posted:

I donated another $10 on your behalf because money is tight, but not that tight.

Thanks!

twoday has issued a correction as of 04:22 on Oct 2, 2018

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
We hit my goal and because I'm true to my word here's my match

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

I'm poor
this gangtag is enough

Peepers
Mar 11, 2005

Well, I'm a ghost. I scare people. It's all very important, I assure you.

Guys I really loving hate Donald Trump.

I'll take

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Bumping to keep this up top.

I posted a fundraiser for RAINN on Facebook inspired by this thread, running from 9/28 to 10/31, and it's at about $300 now. I have good friends.

• Locked thread