Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

multijoe posted:

I went back and re-read and it's still an incredibly circuitous chain of reasoning to ignore the fact that the climax of the episode was Dennis giving a lecture on how not to get caught raping by falsifying written consent

But can you prove it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?
I like it when episodes have happy endings. :)

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

someone's itt said they look old but imo they all look weirdly great and hot

its strange to me because 10 years ago i only wanted to bang charlie but now i want to bang all of them and that weirds me out

even the bird, wtf

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Hell ya I want to bang Frank so bad!

I just think Dennis looks weird, the hair is weird and his face looks like he is wearing too much makeup or something. Everyone else looks fine.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Michael Corleone posted:

Hell ya I want to bang Frank so bad!

I just think Dennis looks weird, the hair is weird and his face looks like he is wearing too much makeup or something. Everyone else looks fine.

He's making it work

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

just wait till he peaks

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Did Mac really gently caress that Dennis doll? I feel like that wasn't made clear in the episode.

JordanStiva
Jan 14, 2015
Mac asking Dennis when the picture was taken cracked me up. This episode was full of great little non-sequiturs and the gang are experts at delivering every single one of them

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

its the small touches

dennis brushing macs hand off when he says he'll make him proud :allears:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

Did Mac really gently caress that Dennis doll? I feel like that wasn't made clear in the episode.

I'm not sure how they could have made it more clear that the doll had been hosed, by not only Mac, but by everyone...

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

He used bleach to clean it. Why would you clean it unless...?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

for all the dennis haters, is this really what you want to go back to?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Krankenstyle posted:

for all the dennis haters, is this really what you want to go back to?

Well, he was the original

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I'm not sure how they could have made it more clear that the doll had been hosed, by not only Mac, but by everyone...

I wonder if the writers ever read this thread and get severely disappointed in humanity

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Well, he was the original

wtf original what?

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS

Krankenstyle posted:

wtf original what?

They replaced Dennis’s actor this season. Rob McElhenney started dating a new guy and nobody felt comfortable working with Glenn anymore. It’s all really weird.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

i am the bird posted:

They replaced Dennis’s actor this season. Rob McElhenney started dating a new guy and nobody felt comfortable working with Glenn anymore. It’s all really weird.

this isnt gonna work.. she doesnt get it can we get rid of the bird? yes, again!

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

It's a companionship doll to fill Mac's Dennis shaped hole. Why would you assume he had sex with it?

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
It was filling Mac's hole.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

It's a companionship doll to fill Mac's Dennis shaped hole. Why would you assume he had sex with it?

Probably because he basically said he had... I'm not assuming he did, I just watched the episode.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Actual Line From The Actual Show - "I think that you all went to a strip club last night, and you got super hammered and horny, and the three of you decided to gently caress the doll, etc. etc."

Mac - "That's dead on, you nailed it, you nailed it."

Goon in this thread - "I DON"T THINK HE HAD SEX WITH THE DOLL :downsgun:"

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
I mean, as I've said before, loving the doll would be in character for precisely one of the people involved in that conversation. It's a really weird joke that doesn't land right, imo.

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS
Oh, I like the smell of my own dumps.
Mac - Would be banging Dennis doll because he wants to bang Dennis.

Frank - Banged Charlie doll, why wouldn’t he bang Dennis doll. Plus we know he likes orgies.

Charlie - Well, maybe after banging the waitress he has opened sexually. Or uh. Maybe it was mountain rules.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
The real question is whether or not Dennis eventually banged the Dennis doll

yes

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Big Mean Jerk posted:

The real question is whether or not Dennis eventually banged the Dennis doll

yes

Nah the doll disgusts him because it's a pale imitation of his glory. Charlie also probably wouldn't gently caress the doll at all unless he was completely high on paint thinner. He's not exactly a sexual degenerate. Dee would rape the doll.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Charlie is a creature of opportunity, esp. when his dad/roomie/husband is around. He would gently caress a dennis doll if he had the option

just ask Duncan

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

moist turtleneck posted:

Also in that one episode he framed the dweeb when the gang found Dennis's head trophies

I've forgotten so many episodes and I don't remember this at all. The fraggle rock pimp ep?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Doltos posted:

Actual Line From The Actual Show - "I think that you all went to a strip club last night, and you got super hammered and horny, and the three of you decided to gently caress the doll, etc. etc."

Mac - "That's dead on, you nailed it, you nailed it."

Goon in this thread - "I DON"T THINK HE HAD SEX WITH THE DOLL :downsgun:"

I still dunno. Is there anything else in the episode that would confirm it? Mac says several times that he doesn't have sex with the doll.

I guess it's just something that's left ambiguous by the writers and you can interpret it either way. :shrug:

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I still dunno. Is there anything else in the episode that would confirm it? Mac says several times that he doesn't have sex with the doll.

I guess it's just something that's left ambiguous by the writers and you can interpret it either way. :shrug:

Yeah why would Mac lie about it? He was just bleaching clean the bespoke sex doll he comissioned as a precaution ...

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Mac spent 90% of his life being in denial about being gay, now he spent 90% of an episode being in denial about taking the sex doll of his best friendunrequited love to poundtown

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
It seems pretty clear that Mac did not and would not gently caress that doll.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

He definitely hosed the doll

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Super Deuce posted:

Mac - Would be banging Dennis doll because he wants to bang Dennis.

Frank - Banged Charlie doll, why wouldn’t he bang Dennis doll. Plus we know he likes orgies.

Charlie - Well, maybe after banging the waitress he has opened sexually. Or uh. Maybe it was mountain rules.

Obviously Mac, yeah, but I really can't picture Frank or Charlie being anything but horrified by the idea.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
I did not, would not gently caress that doll
I would not, could not in a mall

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Nobody hosed the doll not even the waitress.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Cojawfee posted:

I did not, would not gently caress that doll
I would not, could not in a mall

would you gently caress the doll tomorrow?
& if you did, would you think it hollow?

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches
Charlie hosed the doll to get revenge on it after it stole The Waitress from him

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
Do you guys think the doll hosed itself??? :aaaaa:

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
rickety cricket is molded inside the doll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007