Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Should've let Yoshi eat it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Lion King reboot lookin cute

BillyC
Feb 19, 2013

everythin' under heaven is in utter chaos, cloud

Bread Liar

Silly Burrito posted:

Should've let Yoshi eat it.

do u think that princess yoshi gets embarrassed when she poos out eggs in front of mario??? sorry if this ofends anyone but i thought it was a funny thing haha. and i would like to know if any of you have any pics of princess yoshi pooping an egg while she looks nervous or embarrassed i just want to see it for a few laughs haha

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

SpacePig posted:

I don't know how to link Tumblr videos without just linking to the page, but this video is worth it.
http://ramza-lugria.tumblr.com/post/178590802705/syl-phy-cryptid-crusader-nano-hero-no

Here, I stole it for you

https://my.mixtape.moe/nfzrka.mp4

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe

gently caress

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Thank you. I hope you liked the video.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

BillyC posted:

do u think that princess yoshi gets embarrassed when she poos out eggs in front of mario??? sorry if this ofends anyone but i thought it was a funny thing haha. and i would like to know if any of you have any pics of princess yoshi pooping an egg while she looks nervous or embarrassed i just want to see it for a few laughs haha

Those eggs aren't coming out of her butt.

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

Silly Burrito posted:

Those eggs aren't coming out of her butt.

Is your point it should say "cloaca" or something? Because that's the same game universe as Birdo and that's definitely not worth examining through the lens of biology or the social construction of genders. And that was decades before this whole waifu crown mess came along...

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

ThaGhettoJew posted:

Is your point it should say "cloaca" or something? Because that's the same game universe as Birdo and that's definitely not worth examining through the lens of biology or the social construction of genders. And that was decades before this whole waifu crown mess came along...

Watch your cloaca, young man.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

syscall girl posted:

Perfect if only it could be tied to a battery and thrown into the ocean

The battery thing is a meme that resurfaced recently, we had it a few months ago

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

moth

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Ommin posted:

Yeah, and I think Bowser Jr is suppose to be his only kid. Also, didn't they heavily imply that Peach is Bowser Jr's mother?

No, Bowser just told Bowser Jr that Peach is his mom so he would kidnap her.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

Opened my eyes.
https://twitter.com/thelittlegracs/status/1046184743203733504

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

*squints*

*squints harder*

Bitch I might be.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Jerry Cotton posted:

*squints*

*squints harder*

Bitch I might be.

Sorry for your vision loss.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Improbable Lobster posted:

No, Bowser just told Bowser Jr that Peach is his mom so he would kidnap her.
And she didn't seem to think it out of the realm of possibility that she was when Bowser Jr said so.

But remember that babies are delivered by stork in the Mario world. There was an entire game about it.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Zereth posted:

And she didn't seem to think it out of the realm of possibility that she was when Bowser Jr said so.

But remember that babies are delivered by stork in the Mario world. There was an entire game about it.

Peach did not gently caress Bowser.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

You can't know that.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
this one hit me really loving hard

https://my.mixtape.moe/glqrtc.mp4

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

Samuringa posted:

When I was a kid, some friends and I rented SNES Top Gear one night and played it for hours. I'll never forget that song.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

We only had Top Gear 2 and let me tell you, that theme was bangin’.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF7UbO1x_AQ

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

I checked and im really loving disappointed there is no loving bongo cat playing Popcorn

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Oh very funny. One of those joke color blind tests where one of them doesn't actually have a hidden number

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel

Hihohe posted:

I checked and im really loving disappointed there is no loving bongo cat playing Popcorn
I'm kind of surprised nobody's done Drum Machine, but that might be a touch too obscure.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Sardonik posted:

I'm kind of surprised nobody's done Drum Machine, but that might be a touch too obscure.

Holy drat I'd forgotten this entirely.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

Kheldarn posted:

Sorry for your vision loss.

Nice

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Oh very funny. One of those joke color blind tests where one of them doesn't actually have a hidden number

"TRACE THE PATH"

Which is kinda funny to me, my yearly "You haven't been blinded by laser exposure" exam makes me take the color-blindness test each time, as if I wouldn't go to the hospital and go "hey my red-green differentiation has gone way out of whack, could you look at my eyes?"

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

Jerry Cotton posted:

*squints*

*squints harder*

Bitch I might be.

Have you tried Enchroma? They have a 60 day return policy I believe, and I've heard crazy good things from them.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

The material does not support this.

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!
What will the moths say when they see all these batteries being thrown into the ocean rather than being used to power lamps.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

ol qwerty bastard posted:

What will the moths say when they see all these batteries being thrown into the ocean rather than being used to power lamps.

There must be some bigass lamps at the bottom of the ocean.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Samuringa posted:

Malwarebytes was real mad about this url

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Azhais posted:

Malwarebytes was real mad about this url

yeah i've used that host before and it seems pretty benign but some antivirii throw an absolute shitfit about it

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Poops Mcgoots posted:

There must be some bigass lamps at the bottom of the ocean.

The underwater caves of the bee of the bird of the moth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

BillyC posted:

another thing i am wondering is what do you think the eggs smell like haha im just curious for laughs haha i would like to smell them