Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

jodai posted:

I'm pretty sure there's a horror story that starts like this but they start bringing him teeth and bones and more birds come and pretty soon he's getting hundreds of small human teeth and bones.

And that's why you should never feed tooth fairies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

jodai posted:

I'm pretty sure there's a horror story that starts like this but they start bringing him teeth and bones and more birds come and pretty soon he's getting hundreds of small human teeth and bones.

Your summary was scarier than the creepypasta itself.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Crows absolutely are smart enough to do that, there's a little girl in Seattle who has befriended the crows in her area by feeding them and they bring her gifts. Her mom dropped a lens cap in an alley and a crow brought it back and washed it off in their birdbath.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
There's a big difference between trading trinkets and literally bringing cash for the "good" bread.

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Since I learned that crows drop nuts on the highway because cars break them and they pull the plastic of garbage bins up to get the food to come up I'll believe anything about crows' intelligence. If you tell me a crow wrote a book I'll believe it

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

orange sky posted:

Since I learned that crows drop nuts on the highway because cars break them and they pull the plastic of garbage bins up to get the food to come up I'll believe anything about crows' intelligence. If you tell me a crow wrote a book I'll believe it

Hey guy. A crow wrote a book once. poo poo was cray

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Holy poo poo that's awesome

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Crows are actually dumb as hell. All the so-called "research" you see about their intelligence has actually been faked, by crows.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Nostradingus posted:

Crows are actually dumb as hell. All the so-called "research" you see about their intelligence has actually been faked, by crows.

That's what they want you to think!

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
This whole thread is in the pocket of Big Corvid :tinfoil:

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME
https://i.imgur.com/2OE56Ku.gifv

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Totes adorbs, I think I'll name him Kevin

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

That's clearly a Dave.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

I feed the crows at my local park all the time and they've never brought me poo poo. These stories are lies spread by crows to make people want to feed them

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

bike tory posted:

I feed the crows at my local park all the time and they've never brought me poo poo. These stories are lies spread by crows to make people want to feed them

If you read the original news story about the girl who gets gifts from crows, they consult with an ornithologist who both says that it happens and sounds really depressed when he says it never happened to him.

Araenna
Dec 27, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

orange sky posted:

They even do it on crosswalks, then wait for the walk sign to go get the meat.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
How many screenshots of Tumblr conversations ever involve stuff that actually happened?

snack eater
Aug 25, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.

Barudak posted:

Or you end up with hopless addict birds breaking into your house sitting on the bust of lenore shouting “need to score!”

I'm sorry, I can't let this go. The bust was of Pallas. Lenore was just his dead wife.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

"The Senate Judiciary Committee on Wednesday released the full text of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh's prepared testimony."

C'mon, guys, at least try.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

that ruff :3:

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

This actually happened to a friend of mine in highschool.

snack eater
Aug 25, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
your friend in high school had an 8-year-old?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

snack eater posted:

your friend in high school had an 8-year-old?

Yes and they both grew up to be...? That's right, Al and Bort Einstein!

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Who let's their 8 year old listen to a woman testifying about the time she was drugged and raped as a teenager? People were bitching about having to explain what a blow job was to their 8 year olds during the Clinton years, now you can just hand your kid the ipad and some headphones while you watch the news.

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009
https://www.reddit.com/r/Drugs/comments/9kvg79/met_a_festival_chick_that_gave_me_the_weirdest/

I met this beautiful girl at a festival. She was tall probably about 6 foot. Long greasy hair she was definitely wooked out, never seen someone so beautiful. Anyways I found out she’s only 18 and still in school. I said that’s fine I’m not about to judge I’m only 20 myself. We need a lot of lsd together and really had a great night at this festival. So we talk about hanging out and she’s very busy person between work and school, so she convinces me to come to school with her one day. I said “you’re home schooled won’t anyone notice” and she said no I’ll be fine.

Okay this girl is a lot of fun but she was definitely off her rocker and I should’ve realized this before I stared agreeing to dumb poo poo. Okay so whatever I agree to this. I wake up around 6 she tells me to meet her at the bus stop. I was confused cause she’s home schooled and she was already at home when she woke up. She told me her parents wanted to make it an authentic experience. Okay whatever I meet her and we take the bus back to her house cause whatever at this point. We walk into her house and her mom says “looks like we have a new student, it’s been awhile, welcome I am Mrs. Albertson.” I sit down and we’re going over English it’s pretty boring and less weird than I thought. I look over and I see her dad, he’s dressed as the janitor, he’s mopping the hallway, he was a jump suit and a fake mustache. Weird. Anyways we go on with the lesson, I have to go the bathroom. As I pass him he whispers to me “hey bud get out while you can.”

At this point I’m like tf is going on. Anyways, I pee and come back. At this point he had changed his clothes and he was now teaching, without the fake mustache. This day keeps getting weirder. He’s teaching science but honestly it seems like he had no idea what he was talking about. Whatever I wasn’t really expecting to learn anything I was just doing it cause I was into this girl. I look over into the kitchen and now the mom is dressed like a cheer leader, pig tails uniform and all. We had a break in between lessons and the mom came over and started bullying the daughter. Started calling her names and letting her know she’s not coming to any parties cause no one liked her. At this point I needed to get the gently caress out. I see the back door and at this point the mom is gone. I tell the dad I have to pee.

As I start walking a closest door opens and I get pulled into the closet. It’s the mom, this time dressed as some goth chick. I’m like what are we doing in here and she kept going on and on and on about how she hates the government and doesn’t trust it and we’re always being watched and this is the only safe place to talk. Then out of no where she stared making out with me, which I didn’t totally hate cause she was kind of hot for a mom. I hear a knock on the door. It’s the dad. He’s saying “its professor bigglesworth it’s time to continue the lesson.” She tells me to go. I walk out and I run for the door and I never looked back. Never talked to that girl again. Lesson here folks watch out for the weird people you’ll meet at a festival.

EDIT: According to the Reddit comments, it's loosely based on this movie scene.

felch me daddy jr. has a new favorite as of 08:00 on Oct 3, 2018

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

I had to stop feeding the crows near me because I was worried they were starting to go overboard.

Three times in the space of as many weeks I was in the front yard and a crow would land nearby with a dying pigeon, stab it with its beak and pull its guts out, then fly off.

It was either a blood sacrifice or a warning to give them more food.

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.
It was both

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Most of the time I encounter crows I end up cursing at them because whenever I am golfing they always seem to time their caw outbursts right in the middle of my backswing and I end up hitting it into the woods.

At least, that's the excuse I'm going with instead of acknowledging that I might just suck at golf.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

They're not saying caw they're saying fore!

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Most of the time I encounter crows I end up cursing at them because whenever I am golfing they always seem to time their caw outbursts right in the middle of my backswing and I end up hitting it into the woods.

At least, that's the excuse I'm going with instead of acknowledging that I might just suck at golf.
Maybe they like loving with golfers

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Splicer posted:

Maybe they’re saying “why’d you cut down all the trees to build this lovely field?”

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Splicer posted:

Truly they are the most human of birds.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
Adding dried oregano to an already completed soup is truly the pinnacle of culinary might, and worth free dining for life for sure

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lmao, oregano the most flavorful of spices.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Turtlicious posted:

lmao, oregano the most flavorful of spices.

Drying it just makes the flavor multiply!

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
I add a drop of a homeopathic distillation of oregano, you wouldn't believe how much flavor it adds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
My 4-month old told me the gerber strained peas baby food needed more salt and well, badda bing badda boom, now I'm the CEO.