Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
https://twitter.com/breaking911/status/1047175694432649216?s=21

False flag to own the libs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

CommieGIR posted:

Jokes on you, they are all owned by Landlords for rent.

Seriously.

First house we looked at buying was on the market for about 4 hours, and was back on the market a week later at a $2800/mo rental

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
Oh sweet, fiefdoms and feudalism are back?

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Proud Christian Mom posted:

First house we looked at buying was on the market for about 4 hours, and was back on the market a week later at a $2800/mo rental

Yeah, we're in an older Non-HOA neighborhood, its nearly all rentals. We own, thankfully.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
I rent a house walking distance from the house i own and rent out. Not sure who is dumb in this scenario.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
its basically the dream of every upper class white guy to sit around and talk about their rental cash flow

Immanentized
Mar 17, 2009
Won't someone think of the young men?
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/02/trump-kavanaugh-allegations-usher-in-a-very-scary-time-for-young-men-in-america.html

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

i hope young men in america are petrified by the thought that an allegation of sexual assault will ruin their lives.

maybe it'll stop them from assaulting everything with a pulse.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

It feels unfair to female dogs to call these dudes whinny bitches.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
Satan rises again, and the cold war rematch is getting underway.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-nuclear-russia/us-would-destroy-banned-russian-warheads-if-necessary-nato-envoy-idUSKCN1MC1J6

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

EBB posted:

I cannot maintain an erection unless a baby grand piano is precariously suspended over my head by the thinnest of wires

The Chord of Damocles

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I have zero faith that we'd retaliate with who we have in office if the Russians struck first.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nice and hot piss posted:

Has the market and economy collapsed enough that I can afford a house yet?

Boomers are starting to move into my apartment complex with Harleys and bad attitudes. I am disabusing them on their entitlement.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

EBB posted:

Boomers are starting to move into my apartment complex with Harleys and bad attitudes. I am disabusing them on their entitlement.

this sounds like hell

saturday morning, 7 am, a legion of boomers on misfiring bikes wake up the entire complex as they head two blocks to Cracker Barrell

Proud Christian Mom fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Oct 2, 2018

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Son's of anarchy, lower back pain chapter

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Milo and POTUS posted:

I have zero faith that we'd retaliate with who we have in office if the Russians struck first.

November 8, 2016?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

EBB posted:

Hahahaha talk about spooky

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/ryanjreilly/status/1047175723071541248

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1047206293361123329

https://twitter.com/Phil_Mattingly/status/1047198996735901696

hosed up that this is unironically a p typical tuesday rn

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

NYTimes headline tomorrow: Sky blue, water wet

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

hobbesmaster posted:

NYTimes headline tomorrow: Sky blue, water wet

"That's great, he was able to keep the government from taking his money like a good businessman. Love my Prez!" -Middle America temporarily embarrassed non-millionaire

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Wait somebody bought that?

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Nick Soapdish posted:

Middle America temporarily embarrassed non-millionaire

I like how this phrase removes their human condition and will be used in the future 4 to 10 years as reasons to not be a democrat.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
nah i dont think so, its p human to be a giant moron buying into a system that shits on them in the hopes of getting a lucky break

e: oh right ebb i recommend working on your own posting chops, jealousy isnt v productive. i believe youve got plenty of potential left to explore in your own endeavors if you put some focus into it for a while, u can do it

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

“What if I have to pay taxes on this money I won in the lottery!”

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Tollymain posted:

nah i dont think so, its p human to be a giant moron buying into a system that shits on them in the hopes of getting a lucky break

e: oh right ebb i recommend working on your own posting chops, jealousy isnt v productive. i believe youve got plenty of potential left to explore in your own endeavors if you put some focus into it for a while, u can do it

What about mine can I commission an independent review of my posting

Evil SpongeBob
Dec 1, 2005

Not the other one, couldn't stand the other one. Nope nope nope. Here, enjoy this bird.

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

:itwaspoo:

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

im really not sure how i can push this bit any farther without sounding outright clinically manic, why must yall take me at face-value

i do think ebb is probating me for petty reasons tho and id appreciate it if hed stop it

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

I need to go scrap some money together cause my avatar is just sad.
Stop being a bitch....its a comedy forum that suckered you out of money for posting privileges. There is literally a subforum for complaints. Go there and see who cares.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

T&P is reporting Mattis was sent ricin at the Pentagon.

https://taskandpurpose.com/pentagon-ricin-mattis/

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Tollymain posted:

im really not sure how i can push this bit any farther without sounding outright clinically manic, why must yall take me at face-value

i do think ebb is probating me for petty reasons tho and id appreciate it if hed stop it

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I got you fam

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

bulletsponge13 posted:

Holy poo poo

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

bulletsponge13 posted:

"initially tested positive"

It probably is, but

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Flake might have accidentally tipped his hand:

quote:

Speaking with Jeffrey Rosen, the president of the National Constitution Center, and Democratic Senator Chris Coons at The Atlantic Festival on Tuesday morning, Flake called the judge’s interactions with lawmakers “sharp and partisan.”

“We can’t have that on the Court,” said the Arizona senator, who didn’t elaborate on which interactions he was referring to.

. . .

I caught up with Flake briefly as he left the event, and asked if this meant he would not vote to confirm Kavanaugh, even if the FBI cleared him by week’s end. He appeared rattled, and his handlers rushed him into the stairwell. “I didn’t say that …” he stammered. “I wasn’t referring to him.”

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/10/jeff-flake-criticizes-supreme-court-nominee-kavanaugh/571915/

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler

aphid_licker posted:

Holy poo poo

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
mattis probably mad that the person didn't just challenge him to a duel and instead took the coward's way by mailing poison

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

aphid_licker posted:

Holy poo poo

Please be a state actor and not domestic poo poo. Any word on if he laughed ground up the ricin between his molars and growled about how every body but him is a pansy?

Spilled goodys headache powder that his social media team and campaign manager has been mainlining ever since cruz decided that his main attack points would be “Show videos of Beto being cool and having fun”

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/loisbeckett/status/1047188415664422915?s=21

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Rhymenoserous posted:

Please be a state actor and not domestic poo poo. Any word on if he laughed ground up the ricin between his molars and growled about how every body but him is a pansy?

pros for state actor:
doesn't gently caress up our politics

cons for state actor:
its a deec casus belli

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

There is no way a foreign actor cares about Ted Cruz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

bob dobbs is dead posted:

pros for state actor:
doesn't gently caress up our politics

cons for state actor:
its a deec casus belli

Well. for pros... too late

For cons... like that mattered for us

• Locked thread