Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

I humbly offer my services as forum inquisitor. There is absolutely no way I would abuse this power in any way.

Kassad posted:

I'm just going to leave this here:

And bon débarras derechef to Gérard Collomb, the terrible minister of the Interior, the father of the latest poo poo immigration and asylum law.

This is a great pic, it can and will be used and re-used every time a rat leaves the garbage ship

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009

Flowers For Algeria posted:

And bon débarras derechef to Gérard Collomb, the terrible minister of the Interior, the father of the latest poo poo immigration and asylum law.

please show some solidarity to the people of Lyon, who are getting him back, because I guess he asked nicely or whatever, who the gently caress needs elections right

Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

I humbly offer my services as forum inquisitor. There is absolutely no way I would abuse this power in any way.

ElNarez posted:

please show some solidarity to the people of Lyon, who are getting him back, because I guess he asked nicely or whatever, who the gently caress needs elections right

Sorry Lyon, but as a great philosopher once said, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

Kassad
Nov 12, 2005

It's about time.
But that would only be true if Collomb was replaced by someone less terrible. We know that won't be the case.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Forget about these shithead, there's a more important news: Jack Palmer is now an orphan.

Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

Kassad posted:

But that would only be true if Collomb was replaced by someone less terrible. We know that won't be the case.

According to the rules of Koh-Lanta if a member of government quits he is replaced by the last member to have been eliminated and in this instance it is *checks notes* Laura Flessel, heh

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Flowers For Algeria posted:

According to the rules of Koh-Lanta if a member of government quits he is replaced by the last member to have been eliminated and in this instance it is *checks notes* Laura Flessel, heh
Laura Flessel wasn't eliminated, she quitted too. The last one to be eliminated was Benalla.

Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

Toplowtech posted:

Laura Flessel wasn't eliminated, she quitted too. The last one to be eliminated was Benalla.

Not a member of government. So according to Wikipedia, it should be François Bayrou, Marielle de Sarnez or Sylvie Goulard.

edit poo poo, all of them quit as well

Ah, let’s just not have any ministers of the Interior, we’re better off without them

Flowers For Algeria fucked around with this message at 11:19 on Oct 3, 2018

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
maybe your day isn't going well, so here's something good: Jean-Marie Le Pen is on death's door

https://twitter.com/antoine_marette/status/1047468310487601152

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Good riddance though i found his spat with his daughter very amusing, gonna miss that.

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

THIS BADGE OF SHAME IS WORTH 0.45 DOUBLE DRAGON ADVANCES

:dogout:
of SA-Mart forever
The fact that Le Pen, Regan, Thatcher and Greenspan all made it to their 90s is proof that only the good die young.

Greenspan, sadly, is still alive.

rgocs
Nov 9, 2011

ElNarez posted:

maybe your day isn't going well, so here's something good: Jean-Marie Le Pen is on death's door

https://twitter.com/antoine_marette/status/1047468310487601152

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

of SA-Mart forever
I have a similar attitude to Le Pen's imminent demise as I did towards Reagan and Thatcher... if only they had died 40 years ago.

Also makes me wish that I weren't Jewish and believed in Hell, so I could imagine them burning in it.

Kassad
Nov 12, 2005

It's about time.
https://twitter.com/reesmarc/status/1047776051445809152

Spot the provision about censoring websites at the drop of a hat.

Edit:

https://twitter.com/bfmtv/status/1047802098816040961

Kassad fucked around with this message at 12:30 on Oct 4, 2018

Dommolus Magnus
Feb 27, 2013

JustJeff88 posted:

The fact that Le Pen, Regan, Thatcher and Greenspan all made it to their 90s is proof that only the good die young.

Greenspan, sadly, is still alive.

Alan Greenspan actually died years ago. Yet still he walks the earth as if propped up by an invisible hand.

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

of SA-Mart forever

Dommolus Magnus posted:

Alan Greenspan actually died years ago. Yet still he walks the earth as if propped up by an invisible hand.

No doubt that the invisible hand of the Glorious Free Market has chosen him as his avatar. Obviously his soul died decades ago.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

I like how transparently lovely that is. What is this though:

"You got that episode off emule, do you know bittorrent is way faster ??"

I checked her bio since I'm not familiar with her name:

quote:

Engagée auprès de Valérie Pécresse lors des élections régionales de 2010 en Île-de-France, elle soutient Nicolas Sarkozy pour l'élection présidentielle de 2012. Elle choisit ensuite de soutenir François Fillon à la présidence de l'UMP la même année. Aurore Bergé soutient à nouveau Sarkozy durant l'élection pour la présidence du parti en 2014. Pour la primaire de la droite et du centre de 2016, elle rejoint la campagne d'Alain Juppé. Après la défaite de ce dernier, elle rejoint Emmanuel Macron au cours de la campagne de l'élection présidentielle de 20171,2.

So an opportunist, and an idiot

Kassad
Nov 12, 2005

It's about time.
It's probably going to be fearmongering about hacking or something like that.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

unpacked robinhood posted:

So an opportunist, and an idiot
"Son père, Alain Bergé (dit Alain Dorval), est la voix française de Sylvester Stallone et sa mère, Dominique Dumont, prête sa voix à Katherine Kelly Lang dans la série Amour, Gloire et Beauté."
:laffo:
Edit: she used to be the wife of Nicolas Bays(PS), deputy in the North, who had problems after getting caught begging for financial help from a Qatari ambassador.

Toplowtech fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Oct 4, 2018

lost in postation
Aug 14, 2009

J'ai le regret de vous informer que Michel Onfray a produit une sorte d'immonde petit caca homophobe au sujet de Macron et qu'il en est très fier :
https://twitter.com/_LePetitCaporal/status/1048137903891775488

Combat de géants entre le mini-moi de De Gaulle et Maurras aux petits pieds.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Toplowtech posted:

"Son père, Alain Bergé (dit Alain Dorval), est la voix française de Sylvester Stallone et sa mère, Dominique Dumont, prête sa voix à Katherine Kelly Lang dans la série Amour, Gloire et Beauté."
:laffo:
Edit: she used to be the wife of Nicolas Bays(PS), deputy in the North, who had problems after getting caught begging for financial help from a Qatari ambassador.

Fais pas chier, ou je te fais une guerre comme t'en a jamais vu

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Kurtofan posted:

Fais pas chier, ou je te fais une guerre comme t'en a jamais vu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei4bBGCVXtQ
Ce mec est une legende. Ne rencontrez jamais les enfants de vos legendes.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Look who's getting bolder with invasive retardation

quote:

L'exemple le plus frappant, le plus nouveau, signalé dans cette note, est celui d'élèves qui refusent d'avoir cours dans des classes comportant du mobilier rouge

quote:

Plus préoccupant, en Seine-et-Marne, des élèves musulmans sont aussi stigmatisés par d'autres élèves parce qu'ils mangent de la nourriture ordinaire (non halal) à la cantine. De même, dans le Nord des élèves musulmans sont insultés par d'autres élèves musulmans quand ils mangent des produits qui ne sont pas halal.

:toot:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Kassad
Nov 12, 2005

It's about time.
Yeah, the stupid thing is totally not that an intelligence agency monitoring what muslim schoolchildren will or won't eat. Thank god they're protecting the Republic from this horrifying threat.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Kassad posted:

Yeah, the stupid thing is totally not that an intelligence agency monitoring what muslim schoolchildren will or won't eat. Thank god they're protecting the Republic from this horrifying threat.

Thank god being a religious extremist from childhood never turns out bad.

Kassad
Nov 12, 2005

It's about time.
Yes, bullying is bad. Hope the staff in those schools (that school?) are doing something about it (vague, I know, but I didn't train to be a teacher so I have no idea how to deal with such a situation). Somehow, if not, I have an inkling it might be more because of budget and job cuts instead of political correctness gone mad.

But I'm sure you have a great solution that will fix that problem forever, so do tell. :allears:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Am I reading this correctly that the students have issues with red furniture in their classrooms? :psyduck:

Kassad
Nov 12, 2005

It's about time.
I did a quick search and there's apparently a thing against men (not women) wearing a completely red garment. Garment that have red alongside other colors are okay, no mention of red objects. Guess it could be something that's been distorted?

And haha I also searched for "haram mobilier rouge" and of course some of the first results are discussions on jeuxvideo.com and an article in Valeurs Actuelles.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
They are talking about a thing that is happening, just lmao.

The red furniture trick is a neat exploit though, I wonder if it's usable IRL.

e:

Now I get it

Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

Lol, just lmbo at people taking seriously the excuses that kids will use to disrupt/try to avoid going to class

During my short stint in as a teacher a shithead tried to pull the "I ain’t listening to music it’s haraam" in class once and I just laughed in his face and that was it. In retrospect he was right, too, it was a pretty garbage lesson that day and I hated it as much as they did. Anyway guess what, Muslim kids are as smart/dumb as regular kids and when they don’t want to work they’ll grab the first pretext, bonus points if it’s one that scares whitey

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Bullying kids and not going to ski class, to own whitey ! ! :devil:

Kassad
Nov 12, 2005

It's about time.
Still waiting to know what you think should be done about this.

Kassad
Nov 12, 2005

It's about time.
Applaudissons tous notre nouveau ministre des passages à tabac.

https://twitter.com/libe/status/1052097330424340480

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Kassad posted:

Applaudissons tous notre nouveau ministre des passages à tabac.

https://twitter.com/libe/status/1052097330424340480
Merde, c'est deja avril?
Edit: ça valait vraiment le coup de prendre 15 jours de reflexion pour choisir le très servile Castaner.

edit: les "vilaines rumeurs" de la semaine deniere sonnent soudain très vrai...
https://www.liberation.fr/direct/element/castaner-a-menace-de-demissionner-sil-nobtenait-pas-le-ministere-de-linterieur_88438/

liberation posted:

Castaner a menacé de démissionner s'il n'obtenait pas le ministère de l'Intérieur
Info «Chez Pol».

Confidence de Jean Castex à un élu francilien : le poste de ministre de l'Intérieur lui a bien été proposé mais cela ne se fera pas. La faute à Christophe Castaner. Le secrétaire d'Etat aux Relations avec le Parlement, également délégué général de La République en marche, a menacé de démissionner du gouvernement si jamais il n'obtenait pas le maroquin laissé vacant par Gérard Collomb. Résultat : Jean Castex, ancien secrétaire général adjoint de l'Elysée sous la présidence Sarkozy, ne sera pas installé place Beauvau. (photo AFP)

Edit mercredi à 13h15: Jean Castex conteste formellement les propos rapportés.

Edit mercredi 17h : Christophe Castaner dément avoir menacé de démissionner.

Toplowtech fucked around with this message at 08:54 on Oct 16, 2018

Kassad
Nov 12, 2005

It's about time.
On a aussi le rapporteur de la loi Hadopi (sous Sarkozy, donc) au ministère de la culture. RIP le téléchargement illégal.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
De toute façon, il n'y aura plus rien à télécharger sur Internet grâce au filtrage pour tous.

Soviet Commubot
Oct 22, 2008

Notre cher Jean Luc isn't simply a cockhole about regional languages, he's also one about accents.

https://france3-regions.blog.france...ournaliste.html

quote:

Interrogé par les journalistes à l’Assemblée nationale, au lendemain des perquisitions qui ont visées la France Insoumise et son propre domicile, Jean-Luc Mélenchon s’est moqué de l’accent de la journaliste politique de France 3, originaire de Toulouse, l’imitant devant les caméras et micros pour tenter de ne pas répondre à la question qui lui était posée.

Il a alors ajouter cette phrase, vexante pour la journaliste :

Quelqu’un a-t-il une question formulée en Français ?

Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

Lmbo at the journalists circling the wagons because an inept one of their number was unable to formulate a question

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Qu'est-ce qu'est-ce qui est-ce qu'est qu'est-ce qu'est-ce qu'est-ce qu'est-ce qu'est-ce qu'est-ce qu'est-ce qu'est-ce qu'est-ce qu'est-ce qu'est-ce qu'est-ce qu'est-ce qu'est-ce qu'est-ce qu'est-ce qu'est-ce qu'est-ce qu'est-ce qu'est-ce qui est-ce qu'est-ce qu'est-ce qu'est-ce qu'est-ce qu'est-ce qu'est-ce qu'est-ce qu'est-ce qu'est-ce qu'est-ce qu'est-ce qu'est-ce qui est-ce qu'est-ce qu'est-ce qu'est-ce qu'est-ce qu'est-ce qu'est-ce qu'est votre plan économique?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

of SA-Mart forever
L'accent Toulousain, est-il si fort que ça? J'ai une brassée d'anciens collègues gascons/béarnais, sans jamais noter une forte différence.