Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

graph posted:

what should we rename this thread to since it's now dick and sterility chat zone

the eugenics wars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

graph posted:

what should we rename this thread to since it's now dick and sterility chat zone

speck nubble: folks were talking about my freakin pecker in here!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
scary dong ghost

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

dont worry honey, we'll get ivf after my options vest

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

lancemantis posted:

the eugenics wars

cum, the eugenics wars have

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

cum bubble: beeps are a kind of woo

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Rex-Goliath posted:

cum bubble: beeps are a kind of woo

balls?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

cum is stored, not used

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
i must not cum

cum is the mindkiller

cum is the little death that brings total obliteration

i will face my cum

i will permit it to pass over me and through me

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
true, cum is the petit mort

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i must not cum

cum is the mindkiller

i will face my cum

what the christ!!!

Hunter2 Thompson
Feb 3, 2005

Ramrod XTreme
i have no balls, and i must cream

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

haveblue posted:

your organ of semination is a piece of poo poo

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

cum-cum-not

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
wrap it up airportailures :smug:

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/transcend-air-jet-speed-business-flights/index.html

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

all the performance and reliability of the usmc's premiere fascist killing device

the press shouldn't cover transportation companies until they have at least reached the fiberglass mockup stage, everything else is just that weird eastern european rendering company

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i must not cum

cum is the mindkiller

i will face my cum

please don't post proud boys propaganda here

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

fremen going their own way

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Stringent posted:

IUDs/vasectomies should be available for no charge to anyone in the US who has their doctor's go ahead. there should even be cash incentives to get them. there's nothing quite as destructive to a young person's life (both parent and child) as an unplanned/unprepared for pregnancy.

Or we could just use proper safe, cheap hormonal birth control for men that's existed for 50 years.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

SENSUAL DAD KISS posted:

Or we could just use proper safe, cheap hormonal birth control for men that's existed for 50 years.

abstinence?

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug
no it's obviously that chemical the govt made that made people gay, the gay bomb

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

No, testosterone

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

President Beep posted:

the freedom to reproduce (but not necessarily prevent such) is viewed by many as a basic human right. not so much pet ownership.

Idunno, I feel like a loving weirdo outcast for being a 30 year old man who likes and wants children. It's become a surprisingly rare thing I think.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

SENSUAL DAD KISS posted:

Idunno, I feel like a loving weirdo outcast for being a 30 year old man who likes and wants children. It's become a surprisingly rare thing I think.

why would you want to procreate given 2018 is what i wanna know :smith:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

ah, right, volcels

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Ciaphas posted:

why would you want to procreate given 2018 is what i wanna know :smith:

oh like any year before 2018 was so great

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
sez failure rate of 5%

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

SENSUAL DAD KISS posted:

what the gently caress are you talking about

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

Ciaphas posted:

id get snipped but why bother :smith:

this is the why for the cash incentive btw, this dude right here.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

President Beep posted:

fremen going their own way

ahahaha

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

bob dobbs is dead posted:

sez failure rate of 5%

5% of men did not achieve low enough sperm count. The study is poorly set up. With a shorter ester and more frequent injections suppression would be much higher.

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

El_Elegante posted:

what the gently caress are you talking about

I linked it

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

SENSUAL DAD KISS posted:

you know who else liked and wanted children?

aatrek

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

FMguru posted:

you know who else liked and wanted children?

aatrek

This is exactly the problem :(

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
idk if i want to be raging out 24/7, although i could definitely see that leading to fewer pregnancies

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

infernal machines posted:

idk if i want to be raging out 24/7, although i could definitely see that leading to fewer pregnancies

If you're talking about the thing I linked all it's doing is replacing natural testosterone production with external production. Blood levels remain the same and it's the same MOA as female birth control but with fewer side effects.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

weren't the amounts of topical testosterone that were briefly being prescribed way less than that and they led to a like 30% morbidity increase which is why it got pulled from the market?

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

qirex posted:

weren't the amounts of topical testosterone that were briefly being prescribed way less than that and they led to a like 30% morbidity increase which is why it got pulled from the market?

What? I don't think so? Also topical is a horrible ROA for a hormone.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

a monthly shot got them to a 5% failure rate and upping it to weekly got it down to 2%

lmao no thanks

tho cool that it's apparently good for your blood cholesterol and makes you hornier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

i'm the increased blood pressures