Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Euphoriaphone posted:

How about some context?
Sorry, it's from a discussion forum for people whose adult children have cut them out of their lives or refuse as close a relationship as the parents want. Sometimes it's extremely easy to figure out why that is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Tetracube posted:

only other men from now on

It's 2018 if you're not gay just smh

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Besesoth posted:

It must be hard to be a goth when he hates anything that isn't white.

are there non white goths? i know plenty of latina goths

Nottherealaborn posted:

Yeah he corrected himself to say amend, not abolish. Which now I’m in full support of what he’s saying. Literal slave prison labor is fuckin disgusting yet more and more common, especially with for profit prisons. There’s gotta be a better spokesperson than Kanye though...

trump is giving for profit prisons more work not less with the whole ICE detention centers being owned and operated by the same companies so him trying to say maga = more jobs + no more profit prisons is stupid as poo poo. He is just trying to keep in the press and saying stupid poo poo to do it or he got a tbi recently.

snergle has a new favorite as of 02:38 on Oct 4, 2018

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Elderbean posted:

Lol right wing furries are a special brand of stupid.

Nazi furries are especially baffling. Even more than the standard right winger.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
How to redpill a husband on Ethnonationalism (self.DebateAltRight)

https://www.reddit.com/r/DebateAltRight/comments/9flsf3/how_to_redpill_a_husband_on_ethnonationalism/

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

xtal posted:

It's 2018 if you're not gay just smh

twenty gay teen represent

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Naw, this is Twenty-Straighteen, because it's an awful year.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

where else but reddit posted:

✋ Alternatively, who is the type of person I should be approaching if I accept that I'm a creep. I'm fully open about sex and like making jokes about my quality penis. I'm incredibly thoughtful and philosophical about everything, so, to me, that makes my lovely dick humor have a comforting bit of irony. I don't feel like sex is violating at all, and I'd expect a person I'm with to never really feel violated by any of my creepiness as long as we're together and communicating our feelings properly. Also, I really don't want friends. I'll focus on friends once I have a gently caress-buddy or a girlfriend who can appease my high sex drive. Until then, ob-loving-jectification.

What SJWs don't seem to get: sexual desire is just as objectifying to the desirer as it is to the object of the desire. Get the gently caress over yourselves.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
IoSM: making jokes about my quality penis

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth
/ イ (ヽ
( ノ  ̄Y \
| ( \ (. /) | )
ヽ ヽ ` ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) _ノ
\ | ⌒Y⌒ / /
| ヽ | ノ /
\トー仝ーイ
| ミ土彡/
) \ ° /
( \ / )
ѼΞΞΞΞΞΞΞD
/ / / \ \ \
( ( ). ) ). )
( ). ( | |
BOO!! Sorry did I scare you?! WASSUP GURL😉😉😊 ITS COCKTOBER 😈🌚🍂🍃🍁
AND IF YOU👈🏽 ARE GETTING THIS👇🏽😘 IT MEANS UR A HALLOWEEN
👻🎃
HOE😏😩👅💦
every year in Cocktober the jack o slut🎃 comes to life🙀😻🙌🏽👏👏🙌🏽
coming to harvest 🍁🍂🍃 his hoes for THOT-O-WEEN😏😏💥💥🎈🎂🎉
send this to 10 other Halloween Hoes or else you a TRICK🎃👻👻 🎃
IF YOU GET 4 BACK UR A THOT-O-WEEN TREAT😋
IF YOU GET 6 BACK UR A SLUTTY WITCH BITCH👄😍✨🔮
BUT IF YOU GET 10 BACK UR THE SPOOKIEST SLUT ON THE BLOCK😜💦⚰🎉🎉💯🎃
If you don’t send this to 1⃣0⃣other thots💁😩👄 you will get NO DICK 👋 this COCKTOBER🎃😉😜

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

:how:

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Midnight Voyager posted:

"Michelle Obama is a MAN," I assume

Nope, the Obama Boner Truther thing is less offensive but somehow even dumber. DC McAllister latched on to this picture of Obama on a plane joking with a reporter. The way he's sitting makes the crotch of his pants push up slightly. She runs with this, claiming its proof he is a serial sexual offender who flashes his erections at passers by and gloats knowing they won't say anything. Then when called out for being utterly stupid, she dives into faux leftism, claiming that disagreeing with her interpretation of a photograph is equivalent to denying rape victims. She was not there when the photo was taken, and no one who was there agrees in any way with her. She crazy.

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

One More Fat Nerd posted:

the Obama Boner Truther thing

that is wonderful, namaste

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
And here I thought that Hannity having a meltdown over Obama having Grey Poupon on a hamburger was the dumbest Obama-related thing. My brain just kind of shut off when I read that.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

new friend from school posted:

/ イ (ヽ
( ノ  ̄Y \
| ( \ (. /) | )
ヽ ヽ ` ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) _ノ
\ | ⌒Y⌒ / /
| ヽ | ノ /
\トー仝ーイ
| ミ土彡/
) \ ° /
( \ / )
ѼΞΞΞΞΞΞΞD
/ / / \ \ \
( ( ). ) ). )
( ). ( | |

LMAO the formatting on this is loving killing me

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

SpacePig posted:

IoSM: making jokes about my quality penis

IoSM: incredibly thoughtful and philosophical about my lovely dick humor

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Mak0rz posted:

Check out this thread for edgy takes from your friendly neighborhood... goth skunk :gas:

https://twitter.com/9_volt_/status/888162434443350017

e.g.:
https://twitter.com/photonicDog/status/888164489098653696

https://twitter.com/RaveofRavendale/status/1047542061958877184

Goth Skunk really gets around

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
Death to the Black Eyed Peas

Share if you don't really care either way, because the republicans need to be stopped.

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
Death to the Black Eyed Peas

Mak0rz posted:

Check out this thread for edgy takes from your friendly neighborhood... goth skunk :gas:

https://twitter.com/9_volt_/status/888162434443350017

e.g.:
https://twitter.com/photonicDog/status/888164489098653696

"Bigotry is intolerance to those who hold different opinions from one's self"

No really, that's the definition of bigotry, I looked it up. It's all about opinions .

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Brawnfire posted:

LMAO the formatting on this is loving killing me

I assume you see the same

I see the face and the weeeeeed dick but nothing else

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
Finally loving found what that garbled mess is supposed to look like:

Spoiler for potential :nws:

Different text, though. At least now I can rest easy.

Edit: Now that I'm at work I'm thinking maybe I don't even want this ASCII casually displayed on my screen. Spoiler'd.

19 o'clock has a new favorite as of 17:16 on Oct 4, 2018

Dejawesp
Jan 8, 2017

You have to follow the beat!

https://twitter.com/NanukBurr/status/1047610592842809344

It's the loving furries and juggalos. The last bastion of humanity.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

19 o'clock posted:

Finally loving found what that garbled mess is supposed to look like:

Why is his dick sticking out from the middle of his thigh?

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Tiggum posted:

Why is his dick sticking out from the middle of his thigh?

Yours isn't? Weirdo!

BalloonFish
Jun 30, 2013

Fun Shoe

"If the developers of this game don't have political views which I find acceptable I will not buy the game and thus not fund something I disagree with wait until the game goes on sale so I still get the game and the developers still get my money."

Brilliant. It's the electronic equivalent of buying products from companies you hate so you can video yourself setting them on fire.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Nope, the Obama Boner Truther thing is less offensive but somehow even dumber. DC McAllister latched on to this picture of Obama on a plane joking with a reporter. The way he's sitting makes the crotch of his pants push up slightly. She runs with this, claiming its proof he is a serial sexual offender who flashes his erections at passers by and gloats knowing they won't say anything. Then when called out for being utterly stupid, she dives into faux leftism, claiming that disagreeing with her interpretation of a photograph is equivalent to denying rape victims. She was not there when the photo was taken, and no one who was there agrees in any way with her. She crazy.

That's literally the plot of the first episode of Curb your enthusiasm

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

The democraps trying to tear Kavanaugh down because of an accusation? Nice try libtards (liberals and retard combined word). And since I last check getting in fight on a schooner in Rhode iland is not a disqualification for become on supreme judge court. The democrats will do anything in their power to push their homosexual black lives matter agenda and it's that f****ing Neil degrasse Tyson waving that rainbow flag in the faces of all the people who got married LEGALLY. If gays want to get married they can do it the legal way like the rest of us. They should get special treatment because Neil Degrasse Tyson and his gay husband Bill Nye want to push their agenda and remove statues of historical heroes of the confederacy. stand for the flag kneel for cross

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
https://twitter.com/kevinroose/status/1047492272164671490

https://twitter.com/kevinroose/status/1047494830887260160

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Has FB ever considered putting a cap on how many times a group can name change? Or does account selling bring in enough revenue that they won't care unless they're made to care?

augias
Apr 7, 2009

This is deeply concerning thankfully the brain trust at facebook is hard at work investigating lmao

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

queserasera posted:

Has FB ever considered putting a cap on how many times a group can name change? Or does account selling bring in enough revenue that they won't care unless they're made to care?
lol what do you think

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
It's amazing how quickly Facebook turned into boomer wasteland

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007

CheesyDog posted:

Pretty much the instant they stopped requiring a .edu email address

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

https://twitter.com/jacknicas/status/1047508526212341762?s=19

FebrezeNinja
Nov 22, 2007

With a great capstone:
https://twitter.com/RaveofRavendale/status/1047815102647468032

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

The best thing about all these idiot boycotts is how much they always seem to juice the companies' sales.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
"I'm only willing to purchase games from people who agree with my beliefs 100%." - A Totally Reasonable Person

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

CheesyDog posted:

While this is true I still regularly see recent college graduates share things like “if you call 911 but you are scared because someone is in the house you can pretend to order a pizza and they will understand what’s happening! If you ask how long it will be that’s how far away the cops are!”

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

i might be naive, and tbh i dont understand much beyond my own interests, and even then my understanding is only fundamental, but social justice is cool and good(?) please confirm

not liking it seems like edgy teenagers and in this case im glad internet wasnt a huge thing back then because i probably would have hosed my future over about a million times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

im pooping! posted:

i might be naive, and tbh i dont understand much beyond my own interests, and even then my understanding is only fundamental, but social justice is cool and good(?) please confirm

not liking it seems like edgy teenagers and in this case im glad internet wasnt a huge thing back then because i probably would have hosed my future over about a million times

The only people who are against social justice are the people that it will take down aka straight white racist incels