Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Forever_Peace posted:

It is not accurate (Lewis has pretty unique, agile running style). But Michel is gonna be good probably. Reminds me of Reggie Bush.

You don't get your badge and your gun back until Gillislee runs for 1k yards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

You don't get your badge and your gun back until Gillislee runs for 1k yards

I'm hearing that Gilly and Thomas Rawls are training together now. They're in the best shape of their life and are sure to-

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Forever_Peace posted:

I'm hearing that Gilly and Thomas Rawls are training together now. They're in the best shape of their life and are sure to-

I've always loved flash in the pan backup RB's.

Hats off to Rawls, Gillislee, Bobby Rainey, Bryce Brown, Mike James, and any others I may have forgotten.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Justin Forsett was a wild ride for a hot second there

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Forever_Peace posted:

He don't make the law...

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

weird Asian candy posted:

Would you trade Keenan Allen for Jordan Howard straight up?

This RB2 situation irks me every week.

WRs : Allen, Cooks, Tate, Edelman, Jeffrey
RBs : Zeke, Lewis, Thompson, Ingram

It's my money league so I'm extra obsessing over it but I'm in first with most points scored so not like I need to make changes but McKinnon going out has me overall uneasy about my RB2.

If not Howard, who? Mixon? Cook?

So follow up to this...I'm not taking Howard but the Mixon owner just messaged saying he would take Allen.

Allen for Mixon straight up? Seems like a good deal, no?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

So follow up to this...I'm not taking Howard but the Mixon owner just messaged saying he would take Allen.

Allen for Mixon straight up? Seems like a good deal, no?

Yeah I would do that.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Forever_Peace posted:

zac stacy

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

pubic works project posted:

Yeah I would do that.

I think so too...

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Someone snagged Chris Thompson right before me in waiver order (god dammit), so I'm looking for an end of bench guy here. Standard scoring league.

Corey Grant
Alfred Blue
Mike Davis
Theo Riddick
Dede Westbrook
Ryan Grant
Keke Coutee
Taywan Taylor

I'm leaning one of the WRs: Westbrook, Coutee, or Taylor. Who should I go with?

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Toby Gerhart

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Beanie Wells

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Peyton Hillis 😔
Doug Martin 😔 😔
Alf 😔 😔 😔

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I was once so mad at Peyton Hillis that I vandalized his Wikipedia page to set his middle name as Karen and it stayed for like a month

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
I 100% hate listen to Chris Harris now

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Someone snagged Chris Thompson right before me in waiver order (god dammit), so I'm looking for an end of bench guy here. Standard scoring league.

Corey Grant
Alfred Blue
Mike Davis
Theo Riddick
Dede Westbrook
Ryan Grant
Keke Coutee
Taywan Taylor

I'm leaning one of the WRs: Westbrook, Coutee, or Taylor. Who should I go with?

I'd say Westbrook, but honestly that is a bad waiver wire for standard. I'm really intrigued by Coutee, especially if Fuller can't play this week.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Sataere posted:

I'd say Westbrook, but honestly that is a bad waiver wire for standard. I'm really intrigued by Coutee, especially if Fuller can't play this week.

Yeah it's just a dart throw. I have someone in IR right now. This is my roster

QB - Dalton (lost Jimmy G)
RB - Zeke, Fournette, Hyde, White, Jones
WR - Diggs, Cooks, Sanders, Jeffrey, Fitz, Boyd
TE - Reed, Engram
D/ST - stream
K - Bailey

I tried to flip one of my TEs for a RB, but then Engram went and got hurt. I'm thinking of trying to move Sanders or Jeffrey for a RB.

Ended up flipping a coin on Westbrook and Coutee. Coutee won.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

I've always loved flash in the pan backup RB's.

Hats off to Rawls, Gillislee, Bobby Rainey, Bryce Brown, Mike James, and any others I may have forgotten.

Jerome Harrison. 561 yards and 5 tds over the last 3 games of 2009, and then was never heard from again.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Ben Nevis posted:

Jerome Harrison. 561 yards and 5 tds over the last 3 games of 2009, and then was never heard from again.

Didn't he get traded and the physical uncovered a brain tumor or something?

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Pain of Mind posted:

Didn't he get traded and the physical uncovered a brain tumor or something?

Wikipedia offers this very confusing sentence: "Just months after setting a single-game franchise rushing record in 2009, a brain tumor ended his NFL career in 2011."

I guess 2 years is months? He logged some stats in 2010 though, so he didn't just disappear right after that.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Julio trade went through. Feeling good about my team. Half PPR with 3WR.

QB: Kirk Cousins
RB: Todd Gurley, Carlos Hyde, Jay Ajayi, Adrian Peterson
WR: Julio Jones, AJ Green, Alshon Jeffery, Cooper Kupp, John Brown, Josh Gordon
TE: David Njoku
DST: Bears, Patriots

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Julio trade went through. Feeling good about my team. Half PPR with 3WR.

QB: Kirk Cousins
RB: Todd Gurley, Carlos Hyde, Jay Ajayi, Adrian Peterson
WR: Julio Jones, AJ Green, Alshon Jeffery, Cooper Kupp, John Brown, Josh Gordon
TE: David Njoku
DST: Bears, Patriots

Ridiculous team lol

Was wondering if you would weigh in on my Allen for his Mixon straight up deal? Yay or nay?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Ridiculous team lol

Was wondering if you would weigh in on my Allen for his Mixon straight up deal? Yay or nay?

OH IS MY ADVICE NOT GOOD ENOUGH, FRIEND????

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

OH IS MY ADVICE NOT GOOD ENOUGH, FRIEND????

lmao, it is. This is my big money league though and I don't want to mess it up :ohdear: I need a third vote!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

lmao, it is. This is my big money league though and I don't want to mess it up :ohdear: I need a third vote!

Nah I'm just playin'...I always prefer Beer to chime in on my fantasy issues.

Maybe even my real life ones too...!

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Maybe even my real life ones too...!

Ask Beer would be a good advice column.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Dear Beer,

I have developed this mold on my left testicle...

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Dear Beer,

My wife snagged a player I wanted off the waiver wire....

Combines domestic issues with fantasy football!

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Should I drop Njoku for Ebron?

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!

Chernabog posted:

Long term or just for the week to clear up a spot?

I think Ebron is a great play this week, even over Njoku. I forsee Njoku continually being a safety net type player for the young Baker Mayfield. Njoku going forward looks promising.

Ebron is seeing more targets because Doyle's been out and his matchup gets a slight increase this week specifically with Hilton being out. Ebron gets the red zone targets as well. His value will remain TD dependent, even more so when Doyle and Hilton are back, but it's safe to assume he's got a decent floor this week.

But no matter what, always remember this one important thing: TEs loving suck.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Yeah, that's why I was hesitant. I see Ebron as the better play this week but next one I will probably be stuck with him if somebody picks up Njoku.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Ertz, Kelce, and Cook are the only TEs with more targets than Ebron this season. he is absolutely still a long-term own in this season where TE is a goddamn wasteland

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Ridiculous team lol

PPR? You seem fairly good at RB with Ingram but I can see the appeal. Allen hasn't really impressed so I say go for it.

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
I have both Ebron and Cook and feel terrible about rostering two TEs. On the other hand I really should be able to trade one given how horrible the position is, so I've been reluctant to cut bait. Anyway that's my Eric Ebron story in 2018.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Popero posted:

I have both Ebron and Cook and feel terrible about rostering two TEs. On the other hand I really should be able to trade one given how horrible the position is, so I've been reluctant to cut bait. Anyway that's my Eric Ebron story in 2018.

If you can get someone to buy high on Cook, I'd do that.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Dear Beer,

I have developed this mold on my left testicle...

Sever.

Dear Beer,

My wife snagged a player I wanted off the waiver wire....

Combines domestic issues with fantasy football!

Make up sex. She's already hosed you so return the favor.

Chernabog posted:

I really like Njoku and would hold on to him.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Li'Berty Bell to the Eagles would be the greatest thing ever.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Is offering Lamar Miller and DThom for Sony Michel an insulting offer in a dynasty league?

Guy Farting
Jul 28, 2003

has vegetable salty
Should I pick up Taylor Gabriel and drop Desean Jackson for next week? PPR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

MacheteZombie posted:

Is offering Lamar Miller and DThom for Sony Michel an insulting offer in a dynasty league?

It’s not “don’t even respond it’s so bad”.