Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

mandatory lesbian posted:

The people at work leave the radio on the local hip-hop channel and goddamn I've gotten good at recognizing cardi b

She has like one flow and that's it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

The Muppets On PCP posted:

some crappy jake gyllenhaal vehicle on tv based on one of the three dozen books stemming from the 1996 mt everest die-a-thon and it seems odd to make a movie about people who elicit zero sympathy for their plight

hey babe yeah i know it's so sad i can't be there for our kid's birth i'm busy dying on this loving mountain i have no business climbing because i'm a bored rich dickhead

The crazy dude from like kazakhstan who saved all those people during that storm climbed some other death zoney mountain like a week later. Said it was to process what had happened lol. He died in an avalanche.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

LOL. I wonder if they've taken homemade bath salts together.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Also, Josh Brolin is looking rough these days.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

john mcafee gonna learn the secrets of cqc in outer heaven

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

john mcafee gonna learn the secrets of cqc in outer heaven

Metal Gear Solid Orange Walker

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
It would be deeply hilarious to me if that dude had never even played an MGS game and ended up grooming himself that way completely by accident

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Imagine people around him making a bunch of Big Boss references and him just looking at them confusedly

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
could just be a big fan of escape from new york and/or la

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG-_ZDrypec

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Pirate Radar posted:

It would be deeply hilarious to me if that dude had never even played an MGS game and ended up grooming himself that way completely by accident

McCafe asked for a number 2 so he dressed up like Number 2

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

WoodrowSkillson posted:

She has like one flow and that's it

Fwiw I prob would not mind if she didn't have 3 songs in the 2 hour rotation. I actually like the station there's at least one song I learned from it that I like a lot (lucid dreams by someone who's name I did not catch)

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Fwiw I prob would not mind if she didn't have 3 songs in the 2 hour rotation. I actually like the station there's at least one song I learned from it that I like a lot (lucid dreams by someone who's name I did not catch)

Juice WRLD

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Why do rap radio stations have such small track pools or whatever to call it. I'll hear the same song every hour

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Why do rap radio stations have such small track pools or whatever to call it. I'll hear the same song every hour

Id imagine they are mostly targeting people doing their commute since they arent typically songs or stations that you can turn on at work. This means they work within a small time frame of ~60-90 minutes to hit the most popular songs and repeat them for the next wave of commuters.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Who is commuting at 2pm

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

I love rapper names

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

It's not really a rap radio problem but a music radio in general problem. The only time I've ever felt like I was listening to something new every time is when I listen to college radio, but like there you get high highs and absolutely dreadfully low lows.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Who is commuting at 2pm

people who work the 3-11 shift

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Wack

It's not really a rap radio problem but a music radio in general problem. The only time I've ever felt like I was listening to something new every time is when I listen to college radio, but like there you get high highs and absolutely dreadfully low lows.

Hmm I must be spoiled by my favored local station. But they play whatever, old and new, so they have a lot to pull from

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

luxury handset posted:

people who work the 3-11 shift
that's when it's time to gently caress the bullshit and throw down :dadjoke:

funny way to spell
Nov 4, 2012
The WaPo app for iPhone is garbage despite being owned by Amazon. I’m hope it’s not developed by them because it’s terrible crap and they should be embarrassed by it when the NYT app is great.

Just wanted to vent my frustration and know of no other place here to do so.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Girl, 8, pulls a 1,500-year-old sword from a lake in Sweden http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45753455

I think this means she’s the queen now

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Sounds like a VN in the making.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

some crappy jake gyllenhaal vehicle on tv based on one of the three dozen books stemming from the 1996 mt everest die-a-thon and it seems odd to make a movie about people who elicit zero sympathy for their plight

hey babe yeah i know it's so sad i can't be there for our kid's birth i'm busy dying on this loving mountain i have no business climbing because i'm a bored rich dickhead

Mt Everest has the wrong kind of RAM.

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Pirate Radar posted:

Girl, 8, pulls a 1,500-year-old sword from a lake in Sweden http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45753455

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Pirate Radar posted:

It's either that or she is condemned to die via the blood eagle, I forget which

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Daredevil S3 looks... not bad actually

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1047943670350020608?s=21

RBA-Wintrow
Nov 4, 2009

Clapping Larry

Pirate Radar posted:

Her name is Saga Vanecek.

It will be the saga of queen Saga.

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

treasured8elief fucked around with this message at 06:13 on Oct 6, 2018

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

and so comes the long wait for exit polls

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

mario 64 remake looking good

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Morocco?

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Yow2ZPScIY

treasured8elief fucked around with this message at 11:08 on Oct 6, 2018

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
*pulsates subtly*

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

seems like trying to shame republicans has failed once more. who could have seen this coming

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
three days' probation was enough for jesus christ and it's enough for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
from now on no more death threats, no more drug deals, just love and understanding

• Locked thread