Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

Deathy McDeath posted:

Q has been posting a lot about the Kavanaugh nomination recently, even going so far as to say the final vote will be 53-47. Still really boring. Not sure what a Supreme Court justice has to do with rounding up the global pedophile network, but the Q posters are really into it.

He has a lot of experience when it comes to sex crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Deathy McDeath posted:

Q has been posting a lot about the Kavanaugh nomination recently, even going so far as to say the final vote will be 53-47. Still really boring. Not sure what a Supreme Court justice has to do with rounding up the global pedophile network, but the Q posters are really into it.

Also, all talk of Q being non-partisan has gone out the window.
https://8ch.net/patriotsfight/res/62.html#319

That seems a hella lot more wordy than Q used to be

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?

TulliusCicero posted:

Was there ever any question that Q was another cog in the alt right machine? I mean come the gently caress on.

I have seen a few people try to spin Q as someone who is fighting for all true Americans, Democrat and Republican. Because no average Joe wants a Satanic pedophile cabal running the country, right?

But, then they'll describe the makeup of the Cabal as being 90% prominent Democrats, with the remaining 10% being split between Republicans who have said mean things about Trump and mysterious :airquote:bankers:airquote:. So, it's probably just a recruitment tactic to ease people in. Wouldn't want to scare off potential Qultists with the Jewish Question right away.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

jojoinnit posted:

That seems a hella lot more wordy than Q used to be

I don't like new Q very much. He's less fun.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I didn't follow Q much before they got booted off reddit, has there been a drop in new content? Seems like there have been fewer new conspiracies?

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Q was always an ARG for Republicans. Is anyone surprised that it starts telling people to drink more Ovaltine when the time comes?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I saw Amy Schumer was arrested along with other anti Kav protesters. I wonder how that will effect the "Ford is Schumer" nutjob.

Nothus posted:

Q was always an ARG for Republicans. Is anyone surprised that it starts telling people to drink more Ovaltine when the time comes?

It will be "buy gold!"

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer
I'm waiting for this to be a huge scam to drive up the price of gold and ammo futures. mostly because I can understand a scam, I can't understand just screaming into the aether and starting a new religion if there isn't some kind of monetary component.

Best Korea
Feb 15, 2012

Deathy McDeath posted:

Also, all talk of Q being non-partisan has gone out the window.
https://8ch.net/patriotsfight/res/62.html#319

Apparently its an attempt by the pedophile ring to prevent themselves from being tried by a military tribunal because in civilian courts you can get off on technicalities or something.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx5UzyhJQdY

Don Gato posted:

I'm waiting for this to be a huge scam to drive up the price of gold and ammo futures. mostly because I can understand a scam, I can't understand just screaming into the aether and starting a new religion if there isn't some kind of monetary component.

Glenn Beck's back, and he's selling gold for when the Democrats impeach Trump and destroy the economy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M05x1CuJuy0

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

GreyjoyBastard posted:

I don't like new Q very much. He's less fun.

Yeah new Q blows
Nostradamus Q at least let the rubes interpret things in hilariously stupid ways.

This guy is just going to shill gold and prepper kits to them.

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Oct 6, 2018

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer
New Q is just ripping off Metal Gear Solid only without the fun game attached to the insanity.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Deathy McDeath posted:

Q has been posting a lot about the Kavanaugh nomination recently, even going so far as to say the final vote will be 53-47. Still really boring.

Welp, Q has finally been exposed as a fraud.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Bip Roberts posted:

john_oliver_we_got_him.gif

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Bip Roberts posted:

I assume Q was pro Kavanaugh. The lower vote total just indicates that the deep-state's attempt to derail the nomination was that close to succeeding and only our heroes in the anti-cabal cabal saved it.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Yeah, this is just more proof dummy

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

Looks like we found us a deep state shill

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Corsair Pool Boy posted:

I assume Q was pro Kavanaugh. The lower vote total just indicates that the deep-state's attempt to derail the nomination was that close to succeeding and only our heroes in the anti-cabal cabal saved it.

I didn't realize Joe Manchin was Q. It all makes so much sense now! :tinfoil:

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
https://twitter.com/travis_view/status/1048668309598531584?s=19

E: "No, it was really about arming the Saudis the whole time!" :laugh:
https://twitter.com/travis_view/status/1048699627774435328?s=19

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Maybe, just maybe, Q's current poster is reading really bad political commentary on right wing media leading him to the obviously-wrong bet of 53-47.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

What if I told you Q is less bright than your average Politico or Hill contributor?

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

How great must it be to post "Lion. Lemon. 3 2. A seven. Atari's Q*bert" and have thousands of people hanging on your every divine word.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
To be fair I was expecting at least two Democrats to jump ship and vote to confirm Kavanaugh as well so it wasn't that big of a stretch to bet on a 53-47 vote.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Jagged Jim posted:

To be fair I was expecting at least two Democrats to jump ship and vote to confirm Kavanaugh as well so it wasn't that big of a stretch to bet on a 53-47 vote.

I was too, once it became clear he was getting confirmed no matter what. I didn't realize just how far behind Heitkamp was in MT.

Precambrian
Apr 30, 2008

Jagged Jim posted:

It wasn't a terrible guess, but it was never anything more than a guess: to be heralded as uncontestable proof if it was right, and to briefly cause a panic and then be forgotten if wrong. In a week, Q will "predict" something like, "Trump's about to send a tweet foreshadowing the future of the arrests!" and then they'll be ecstatic as Trump's tweet about Mexico contains exactly seventeen words (plus two other words that didn't count), proving that they just needed to Trust The Process.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Precambrian posted:

It wasn't a terrible guess, but it was never anything more than a guess: to be heralded as uncontestable proof if it was right, and to briefly cause a panic and then be forgotten if wrong. In a week, Q will "predict" something like, "Trump's about to send a tweet foreshadowing the future of the arrests!" and then they'll be ecstatic as Trump's tweet about Mexico contains exactly seventeen words (plus two other words that didn't count), proving that they just needed to Trust The Process.

I still feel really unclear what the premise of why Q would be able to predict the future in some generalized way even is.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

I still feel really unclear what the premise of why Q would be able to predict the future in some generalized way even is.

Because it's not really "The future" when all relevant players are acting according to a script determined months ago by some shady motherfuckers in a dark room with a globe in the middle of it

Somehow that's an ok thing to believe in and want to happen when they're on "Your side"

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

I think the deal is all the Democratic leadership were arrested and tried in military courts last year, and their plea deal involved following the Q team's script including I guess whipping votes for GEOTUS.

So when Q predicts future vote totals it's proof it's all real unless those predictions are wrong in which case Q was probably talking about something else.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

VitalSigns posted:

I think the deal is all the Democratic leadership were arrested and tried in military courts last year, and their plea deal involved following the Q team's script including I guess whipping votes for GEOTUS.

So when Q predicts future vote totals it's proof it's all real unless those predictions are wrong in which case Q was probably talking about something else.

HE WAS TALKING ABOUT OCTOBER 6th! (53-47)

NO HE WAS REFERRING TO HOW KAVANAUGH IS 53 AND (somebody) IS 47

Jesus Christ these people

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

jojoinnit posted:

HE WAS TALKING ABOUT OCTOBER 6th! (53-47)

NO HE WAS REFERRING TO HOW KAVANAUGH IS 53 AND (somebody) IS 47

Jesus Christ these people

If you count the two secret presidents that the Deep State deleted from history then Trump is the 47th president.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
How much overlap is there between Q and places like Free Republic?

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

BiggerBoat posted:

Freep has a dedicated group of Q true believers with regular threads. Complete with warnings not to directly link 8chan.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

BiggerBoat posted:

FReep has the Qruth quarantined to a single thread. Naturally, it is far and away the busiest thread. They're not allowed to post about him elsewhere, but Q references in signatures are not uncommon. It's a pretty standard situation, either Q is basically Jesus coming to rescue everything from <<<them>>> or it's a worthless conspiracy theory distracting from Tucker's Racist Outrage of the Week.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
https://twitter.com/drawandstrike/status/1050136305903067136?s=21

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

choice made, that was easy

Tempest815
Oct 7, 2006

FALCON PUNCH!!

GreyjoyBastard posted:

choice made, that was easy

That whole thread... :psyduck:

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

...are you certain that guy doesn't mean this the exact way we're taking it?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Fulchrum posted:

All of his Twitter shows that he's a Q fanatic and pro-Trump. He's completely serious.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Fulchrum posted:

Scroll up from the linked tweet. That thread alone will answer your question.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Fulchrum posted:

Stealth Jeff is a weird Twitter dude who believes that Jeffy Sessions is another 12D chess mastermind who is pretending to be besieged by the president in order to keep the deep state unawares.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dog Jones
Nov 4, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I am Q.