Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Nice tea-tties

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Screaming Idiot posted:

DAMMIT JAYDEN, WE GET IT, YOU'RE OUT AND PROUD, NOW GET OFF THE ROAD BEFORE WE CALL GREAT UNCLE PHIL

But James LaRue Avery has been dead for years. :smith:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Dang this has to be like the fifth time I've seen someone making the same joke.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Who What Now posted:

But James LaRue Avery has been dead for years. :smith:

Why don't he want me, Uncle Phil? :smithcloud:

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Its clearly a pair of tit-teas. :colbert:

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/KatmaiNPS/status/1048255612457369600

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

#FatBearWeek is a really good hashtag. The current winner is this absolute unit:

https://twitter.com/mashable/status/1047250188824399872?s=19

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
I love that place they make the breast tea in the city

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

bike tory posted:

#FatBearWeek is a really good hashtag

You're not wrong.

https://twitter.com/ivadixit/status/1047548682474852353

https://twitter.com/IFLScience/status/1047145533402505216

https://twitter.com/FitzIke/status/1048321659701092352

Look at these loving things. They look photoshopped.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

"The belly clearance with the ground is the thing that really stands out to me about 747," said Andrew Lavalle, a park ranger at Katmai. "It almost drags." 

"He seems to be more hippopotamus than bear at times," added Lavalle. 

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Pasketti posted:

Fleance Fucko

All the comments are like this. How sad that such an inspired artist has such a problematic fanbase.

This person is probably Nigerian or something so it'd be extremely surprising if someone said 'right'

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Ya'll missin the easy one: teats.

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

Dienes posted:

Its clearly a pair of tit-teas. :colbert:

Scratch Monkey posted:

I love that place they make the breast tea in the city

Raptor1033 posted:

Ya'll missin the easy one: teats.

:dadjoke: :dadjoke: :dadjoke:

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

drat giirrrl, thicker than a bowl of oatmeal!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Why are they screaming? That's literally what bears do. She's not even abnormal, that's a healthy amount of fat.

Might as well scream that some of the salmon are changing coloration and releasing strange clouds of particulates.

Woodburger
Dec 5, 2004

...Like a thousand other commanders on a thousand other battlefields, I wait for the dawn.

Who What Now posted:

Why are they screaming? That's literally what bears do. She's not even abnormal, that's a healthy amount of fat.

Might as well scream that some of the salmon are changing coloration and releasing strange clouds of particulates.

Sorry you don't understand slang grampa, I don't have time to explain it to you.

*Fortnite dances away*

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

DontMockMySmock posted:

Holy poo poo I just noticed when I saw this large size on my desktop, but the background. . . is from Minecraft.

Seriously, the buildings, the weird wood-lined garden plot, the tower in the background, the well. . . these are all weird, redrawn copies of the designs of structures that spawn in Minecraft villages. :wtc:

So this person is autistic and resistant to critique?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Who What Now posted:

Here, we see the only person who hasn't been on social media before this day. What a curious sight to behold. Perhaps one day, he will learn how to fit in with his peers, but for now, he is left behind in a state of sombre confusion.

tankadillo
Aug 15, 2006

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

And just in case you didn't know what you were missing...
https://www.google.com/search?q=fle...ECAQQEA#imgrc=_

https://twitter.com/fleanceforkuo/status/821802926238793728

New version of the distracted boyfriend meme looking good.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/FleanceForkuo/status/1038310785028698112

Please raise this tiny 30-year-old woman as your own.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

So he hears the drums? Echoing tonight?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Anza Borrego
Feb 11, 2005

Ovis canadensis nelsoni

Picnic Princess posted:

Here, we see the only person who hasn't been on social media before this day. What a curious sight to behold. Perhaps one day, he will learn how to fit in with his peers, but for now, he is left behind in a state of sombre confusion.

I read this in David Attenborough’s voice and it was perfect.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Picnic Princess posted:

We need to be careful about when we're literally screaming. Because if everyone is screaming, then nobody is.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Jamesman posted:

https://twitter.com/FleanceForkuo/status/1038310785028698112

Please raise this tiny 30-year-old woman as your own.

lmao the face doesn't even look like a child's, I think that is actually what is happening. I wouldn't put it past Fleance considering the other unparsable messages in her concept art

Aesop Poprock has a new favorite as of 20:55 on Oct 6, 2018

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
You go sweat by force!

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
with just the first two speech bubbles the comic would be pretty hilarious but what in the world is going on with that mouse

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Aesop Poprock posted:

lmao the face doesn't even look like a child's, I think that is actually what is happening. I wouldn't put it past Fleance considering the other unparsable messages in her concept art

I also like to think the suitcase is his, and he's leaving them both.

"Here, lemme just grab my toothbrush, and then I'll be out of your hair. You two have fun!"

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Getting some major “how could you give your own brother the spicy keychain?” vibes from those

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

I don't know what this is a reference to but I can't read the edit in any voice but Frank from IASIP.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

it was todd the whole time, all running away like a little ghost that says "suck my dick" on its front

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Anyone else having problems with twitter pictures not being displayed on the forum and timg'd pictures not opening up?

Contribution...

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Lmfao

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

Say Nothing posted:

Anyone else having problems with twitter pictures not being displayed on the forum and timg'd pictures not opening up?
One of your privacy or script blocking extensions is blocking ajax.googleapis.com

If you're on a fresh install of Firefox, then you need to disable the built-in tracking protection for the forums, because it blocks the Twitter image host. And/or look for twimg.com entries in the aforementioned extensions you're using (eg Disconnect).

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Besesoth posted:

I don't know what this is a reference to but I can't read the edit in any voice but Frank from IASIP.
That's Todd Todd Todd Todd Todd T Squirrel, from Achewood.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Say Nothing posted:

Yeah, the forums are being (extra) fucky again. A page refresh usually fixes it for me.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!