Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

ACAB

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

yup

uncle w benefits
Nov 1, 2010

hi, it's me, your uncle
It says something about these here forums when the mod from another sub forum can just drive by poo poo post.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

uncle w benefits posted:

It says something about these here forums when the mod from another sub forum can just drive by poo poo post.

lmao

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

what a sad state of affairs when this wanton abuse via *checks notes* posting true things is left unchecked

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42GTZYaCz0A

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

uncle w benefits posted:

lol I knew this would be an uncle w/ benefits post before I even checked who posted it

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L96ceq00r2I

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

Ghost Dog posted:

what a sad state of affairs when this wanton abuse via *checks notes* posting true things is left unchecked

:hai:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Did someone in here defend her or something? :confused:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I'm going to echo it here: discussions about cops no longer belong here. If you're a cop, want to be a cop, want to talk about being a cop, or have general curiosity about policing, this is the thread. If you want to talk about the latest bad shoot, racially motivated arrest, or anything of that nature that has to deal with cops in the news, go to D&D or CSPAM. :redhammer:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
I've gotten mandatoried for the first three Sundays of the football season. Frankly, I think stopping me from watching football is incredibly offensive and unamerican.

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

And you thought they were cute and cuddly.

4x 10's with a 3 day weekend every week is boss.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
ADAB

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

JayKay posted:

Probably best schedule.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

JayKay posted:

I used to work Tue-Fri 5am-330pm but can't do that any more since I got my grade 13...best they'd let me do is 6-430 but that puts me into the traffic on the one day a week i have to go into the office so gently caress that

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

JayKay posted:

REMF

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
Is this mandatory

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Reign Of Pain posted:

Is this mandatory

ffs, have you even seen the policing documentary Equilibrium?

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
If a neighborhood starts experiencing a lot of break-ins do you 1st look at anyone in the neighborhood doing construction, roofing, ect...? My parents live in a nice neighborhood and only the Indian and Chinese families that lived there were getting their houses broken into with like a 2 hour window of them being away. Apparently a roofer would call his cousin when he saw one of these families leave and they'd break in hoping to get cash from the Chinese families and gold from the Indian ones. They caught them by looking at the cell phone traffic...seems he would always call right at the time of the break-ins. Glad he didn't have a burner phone I guess v:shobon:v

Also, you're welcome:

http://www.newser.com/story/265578/the-situation-is-going-to-prison.html

quote:

Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino of Jersey Shore fame found out Friday he'll have to spend 8 months in prison for tax evasion

Reign Of Pain fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Oct 5, 2018

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Hey cool cops of the cops thread why haven't you put your service pistol in your mouth and fired up yet? lmao.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
you wanna make the world a better place don't you?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
I honestly never gave it much thought until now

:suicide:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Mrs. Beanie we miss you post more.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Motherfucker posted:

you wanna make the world a better place don't you?

If we did we'd be firefighters.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Mr. Nice! posted:

Mrs. Beanie we miss you post more.

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug
i wonder if bernard has been cucked by any more dogs

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
Is he gonna have to pay for this himself or is it coming out of my tax dollars :mad:

https://i.imgur.com/miqj307.mp4

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
What the Christ happened? I've never seen a bicycle wheel just collapse like that.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

That’s probably one of those lovely Smith & Wesson branded bikes they market to police departments. It’s like Walmart grade junk so not surprising a wheel would taco under the weight of that fatty and all his gear at the slightest onset of some angular force.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Smiling Jack posted:

Oh hey this thread still exists

Like a black teenager between bullet wounds to the back #'s 1 through 8?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Regular Nintendo posted:

Like a black teenager between bullet wounds to the back #'s 1 through 8?

Hot cop takes in the CE thread only, please.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
So I watched https://twitter.com/shabbysneakers/status/1051002318072639488 and I was wondering if you guys could explain why police went tried to arrest the people being attacked instead of the people attacking them? Also whats up with that cop punching that guy and smashing him up to the car at the end, could any of you see a reason for that?

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Are things like this happening making you concerned at all about the infiltration of police by white supremacist? It's making me concerned to be honest, that's really way to pre nazi Germany for my tastes, though I understand some of you might disagree.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

drilldo squirt posted:

Are things like this happening making you concerned at all about the infiltration of police by white supremacist? It's making me concerned to be honest, that's really way to pre nazi Germany for my tastes, though I understand some of you might disagree.

Asking police to not be violent fash is like asking a zebra to shed its stripes my dude

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
Hard to comment without seeing the full incident but yeah, usually any department doesn't have an uppercut to the solar plexus as a common use of force tactic. Seems like there could have been a better way to establish presence and maintain control, but then again it was a poo poo show to begin with.

Regular Nintendo posted:

Asking police to not be violent fash is like asking a zebra to shed its stripes my dude

I'm sorry your rights we're violated after the police kicked in the door to your mom's basement.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
I don't think that guy who does the uppercut is a cop. He runs away first at the end, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

drilldo squirt posted:

lol white supremacists have been infiltrating the police for *years* already, my dude

little late to pull a McCain and just now be concerned