Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

01011001 posted:

the nervous gaze of someone worried the cameraman is going to steal his lunch money

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

For a guy who had a meltdown over beards, he’s looking a little scruffy.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Never mind the fact they largely don't give a poo poo about those things on a state level here either, like how it's getting easier for (some) illegal immigrants to reside here but mysteriously there's zero crack down on underpaid undocumented workers :thunk:

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Pirate Radar posted:

many decent T-shirts threaten everyone around you though

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/KateBennett_DC/status/1048518300601335811?s=19

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

People who think Melania is a low-key resistance member are more deranged than the Hillary cultists

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

MizPiz posted:

People who think Melania is a low-key resistance member are more deranged than the Hillary cultists

There's probably substantial overlap.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

I wanna say though I appreciate her affinity for not actually using the sleeves of most of her jackets. she’s definitely a cape woman in a capeless era.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/curaffairs/status/1048444602372513792

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/crushingbort/status/1048582086481858560

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/adamjohnsonNYC/status/1048600102976278528

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Pirate Radar posted:

I wanna say though I appreciate her affinity for not actually using the sleeves of most of her jackets. she’s definitely a cape woman in a capeless era.

i read an article with a bunch of theories on why she always does this and it was fascinating

of the ones presented i liked "she does it to show she doesn't need to use her arms because she has people to do everything for her"

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
It's actually just cause it looks like cool cape

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fool_of_sound posted:

Let's bring back cloaks and capes

coathat
May 21, 2007

fool_of_sound posted:

She’s a big One Piece fan

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

That sentence sort of implies that Gordon's people don't want democracy in South Korea.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Larry Parrish posted:

Let's bring back cloaks and capes

hell ya

coathat posted:

She’s a big One Piece fan

hell ya

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
the nico robin style of first lady

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Goon Danton posted:

There's probably substantial overlap.

pokemon go to the slay queen yas

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I'd vote for the one piece president

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

I'd vote for the one piece president

only if it was whitebeard

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/Evan_McMullin/status/1048580265474285568

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Egg McMuffin

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I agree we need to go back to the moderate center of arming al-Qaeda, an act that truly unites all Americans

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

fool_of_sound posted:

hell ya

hell ya

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
fight for something you believe in maybe

but you'd have to believe in something first

and have passion

and a spine

Big Hubris
Mar 8, 2011

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i really like the idea of threatening your countrymen for insufficient patriotism

These are the same types who cheered when the color guard got trampled during Ferguson.

Pirate Radar posted:

It didn't seem awful from the half-hour, forty-five minutes I played of it so maybe I lucked out and missed the bad poo poo.

(Lesbian) Cyberpunk Bartending Action is awesome. I thank our resident hot take haver for reminding me to play it again.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Dead Beef posted:

fight for something you believe in maybe

but you'd have to believe in something first

and have passion

and a spine

Egg McMuffin is a former CIA dude and current investment banker lol. Also one of the hundreds of “””moderate””” republicans advising dems purely out of the kindness of their heart to keep being pushovers.

e: also lmao a devout Mormon. he’s mitt Romney 2.0

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

politics isn't a team sport, it's straight-up war. that means ignoring the crimes of your military and holding absolutely nothing back in order to get a win

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

egg mcmuffin trying to make himself relevant again is hilariously pathetic

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/billmaher/status/489930991956262913

Teal
Feb 25, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
I love when someone makes a bad point and then uses an analogy that massively underlines they're a complete shithead in an unrelated way.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 221 days!

unlike dealing with bill maher, which is generally best handled by going straight for a wedgie + swirly combo

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
The real holocaust was the friends we made along the way

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I know people throw this around a lot, but I could actually feel myself get more stupid just reading that.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/jaynordlinger/status/1048935288150675456

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

these are one of the weirdest genres of political dipshit tweets that they all seem to believe, even when they're the ones making them up

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

SpaceGoku posted:

these are one of the weirdest genres of political dipshit tweets that they all seem to believe, even when they're the ones making them up

right wing politics is largely people intentionally gaslighting themselves. see also all the stdh evangelical stories about how bad they were before they found jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SENTIENT HOUSEMEAT
Oct 14, 2016

A thinking, breathing house? You're mad!

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I know people throw this around a lot, but I could actually feel myself get more stupid just reading that.

Yep. Plus it made me realise that I probably have less than 50 years left and I wasted some of it reading that garbage, and now I'm left with an overwhelming urge to complain to the manager.