Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"
Watch the new Korean company give EVE the SWG Combat Update deathblow.

"Tier 3 Titans! Everyone starts with a Battleship! No more permaloss on items so long as you're on an 'Omega Supreme' account! Dear God help us recoup what we paid!"

One thing I always wanted them to put in were formalized private stargates. Make them deployable only in heavily upgraded systems, and anchor them to upgraded outposts. And make it possible to aim a one-way stargate at a cluster of lowsec where the system you get spat out in is randomized.

That'd give you some good wars, *and* spur PvE because you'd obviously need good upkeep to keep the private stargate network operational.

BIG HEADLINE fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Oct 6, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

BIG HEADLINE posted:

Watch the new Korean company give EVE the SWG Combat Update deathblow.

"Tier 3 Titans! Everyone starts with a Battleship! No more permaloss on items so long as you're on an 'Omega Supreme' account! Dear God help us recoup what we paid!"

One thing I always wanted them to put in were formalized private stargates. Make them deployable only in heavily upgraded systems, and anchor them to upgraded outposts. And make it possible to aim a one-way stargate at a cluster of lowsec where the system you get spat out in is randomized.

That'd give you some good wars, *and* spur PvE because you'd obviously need good upkeep to keep the private stargate network operational.

They should let you build a star gate in wormhole space and connect it to the rest of the galaxy. I mean, thats what they would actually use the wormholes for logically.

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord
o7 fly safe m8

EvilElmo
May 10, 2009
I've forgotten my goonfleet and eve logon details, and which spam email account I used.

RIP old accounts. RIP.

edit: Alright, figured out the email account. I just don't have access to that account anymore to reset the passwords. :| Time to start again.

EvilElmo fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Oct 6, 2018

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Rest in power

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

EvilElmo posted:

I've forgotten my goonfleet and eve logon details, and which spam email account I used.

RIP old accounts. RIP.

edit: Alright, figured out the email account. I just don't have access to that account anymore to reset the passwords. :| Time to start again.

I think I remember ~long ago~ that someone with the same issue was able to contact CCP customer service and provide proof/bonafides they were the person who originally owned the account.

EvilElmo
May 10, 2009

BIG HEADLINE posted:

I think I remember ~long ago~ that someone with the same issue was able to contact CCP customer service and provide proof/bonafides they were the person who originally owned the account.

I'll see what I can do.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

EvilElmo posted:

I'll see what I can do.

I was able to do it with a few other games when I lost access to my old .edu email address, so it's definitely worth a shot.

EvilElmo
May 10, 2009

BIG HEADLINE posted:

I was able to do it with a few other games when I lost access to my old .edu email address, so it's definitely worth a shot.

And I emailed goonfleet to see what I can do as well.

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord

BIG HEADLINE posted:

This is very much possible, include as much details as possible

EvilElmo
May 10, 2009

Risky Bisquick posted:

This is very much possible, include as much details as possible

Yup. Just got my account back.

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer

Risky Bisquick posted:

o7 fly safe m8

nice, zungen is a good man

Exioce
Sep 7, 2003

by VideoGames
Dust could have been awesome if it was set on stations and somehow factored into station-takeovers. Not possible on something with the power of a PS3, but entirely doable on PC. Likelihood of seeing that in Nova though? Slim to none. Too big a risk to take.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Exioce posted:

Dust could have been awesome if it was set on stations and somehow factored into station-takeovers. Not possible on something with the power of a PS3, but entirely doable on PC. Likelihood of seeing that in Nova though? Slim to none. Too big a risk to take.

Dust was cool. Thst has never been its ussue. Its isdue was tgat ccp decided to release it on console when most of the people who would be interested, wanted it on pc.

Not only that, they released it on a console thatcwas on its way out at time of release so...

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together

Rutibex posted:

They should let you build a star gate in wormhole space and connect it to the rest of the galaxy. I mean, thats what they would actually use the wormholes for logically.

just wanted to thank you for making the post about playing the commodities market, i'm perhaps having more fun now playing with that while my skills train than i did on any fleet op in 2007

working mom
Jul 8, 2015

Dalael posted:

Dust was cool. Thst has never been its ussue. Its isdue was tgat ccp decided to release it on console when most of the people who would be interested, wanted it on pc.

Not only that, they released it on a console thatcwas on its way out at time of release so...

Are you having a stroke

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

working mom posted:

Are you having a stroke

I had fun with it. Was not a great game, but it was fun.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Rhopunzel posted:

just wanted to thank you for making the post about playing the commodities market, i'm perhaps having more fun now playing with that while my skills train than i did on any fleet op in 2007

Glad to help! Once you get up there with trading you can start buying skill injectors on the regular and speed up that training time. I'm pretty much main lining +10 skill boosters at all time.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Risky Bisquick posted:

o7 fly safe m8

Money hat me next

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

Exioce posted:

Between Dust 2.0 and the hacking mini game, they could make all sorts of fun impacts beyond "you blow up the structure."

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

Pomp posted:

Money hat me next

Yeah, Kayl has Gallente Titan and Doomsday Op V trained. Free Erebus, please?

(kidding as it's been so long since I've played that I'd be a liability with anything larger than a carrier)

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

Risky Bisquick posted:

o7 fly safe m8

delvegoons never4get

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Dalael posted:

I had fun with it. Was not a great game, but it was fun.

that's not why he asked dude

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

that's not why he asked dude

oh.. phone posting at the time

RazNation
Aug 5, 2015

Exioce posted:

Agreed, it would have been better to land some marines onto a station to overtake it than doing that stupid entos crap for no-win.

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006
I ebayed my EQ account and all I got was an SA account
Do I really want to resub? Apparently I've been kicked from Goonwaffe. And I'm honestly not sure if I wanna resub or not.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Rojo_Sombrero posted:

Do I really want to resub? Apparently I've been kicked from Goonwaffe. And I'm honestly not sure if I wanna resub or not.

you almost assuredly got kicked from waffe because ccp completely changed how the API works and in the process nuked all the old keys

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.

Hexel posted:

i am happy to report that modern GSF is a microaggression-free and inclusive safe space

since when

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Ad by Khad posted:

since when

They changed the name of the capital keepstar from "Thetastar of David" to "Thetastar of Dickbutt". If that doesn't signal an end to goon casual racism I don't know what does.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
haha oh wow ccp is such loving dogshit

i got a structure from a friend, set the tax rate on offices to 1 bil, and my friend who gave me the structure is getting the payouts even though i'm the ceo and sole occupant of the corporation that owns the structure

good news: i can replicate this (it works and applies to ALL taxes)

bad news: idk how to exploit or use this

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

i got a structure from a friend, set the tax rate on offices to 1 bil, and my friend who gave me the structure is getting the payouts even though i'm the ceo and sole occupant of the corporation that owns the structure

Please spare us your next session of "I've been banned unfairly" posts by reporting this to :ccp: immediately.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Dalael posted:

Please spare us your next session of "I've been banned unfairly" posts by reporting this to :ccp: immediately.

When has globby ever done that instead of abusing the exploit and getting banned?

working mom
Jul 8, 2015

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

Sell market forts to people at cost?

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Dalael posted:

You might actually have had a stroke if you think that's an option.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Dalael posted:

all of my unfair bans were deemed unfair by ccp themselves, as they decided to unban me from my permanent bans.

the only ban that stuck was the one when i created 1000 alpha accounts and that's kind of dumb to get perma'd over

also i did petition CCP because i want my 3b, and also to see the GM's response (which pretty much equated to 'the logs show nothing, but also something that's totally the opposite of what happened')

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

Just FYI, those discounted EVE time/PLEX packages are going off sale in about 4 1/2 hours: https://www.greenmangaming.com/titles/eve-online-titles/

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

BIG HEADLINE posted:

Just FYI, those discounted EVE time/PLEX packages are going off sale in about 4 1/2 hours: https://www.greenmangaming.com/titles/eve-online-titles/

God dammit

How often do these sales pop up?

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

God dammit

How often do these sales pop up?

That is the best sale I have ever seen, I would jump on it. It appears to still be up.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Rutibex posted:

That is the best sale I have ever seen, I would jump on it. It appears to still be up.

Yeah, i guess i should while the getting is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together

Rutibex posted:

I still don’t know what I should be doing with the plex and extractors I got from this so they’re just sitting there