Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

thrawn527 posted:

This is the week Antonio Brown finally figured it out, but Golden Tate and Jarvis Landry killed my team.

edit: Also, I'm dropping Philly defense and going back to streaming. They're just not working out.

Streaming gave me negative points from the Denver defense but good luck, fam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

dkj posted:

You know why they call him FOURnette? Because he plays four games a season!!!!!!
Would you think of trading James Conner for a guy like Fournette or Dalvin Cook?

In my league the teams who own those guys are both gonna be 1-4 so they can't afford to lose any more weeks.

Conner's situation after the bye week is unclear and theoretically both Fournette and Cook will be back eventually. I actually have Yeldon too so if I traded for Fournette I'd be set either way.

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

Fast Luck posted:

Would you think of trading James Conner for a guy like Fournette or Dalvin Cook?

In my league the teams who own those guys are both gonna be 1-4 so they can't afford to lose any more weeks.

Conner's situation after the bye week is unclear and theoretically both Fournette and Cook will be back eventually. I actually have Yeldon too so if I traded for Fournette I'd be set either way.

I'm riding the Connor train until the wheels fall off and I'm staying as far away from Fournette as possible.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Fast Luck posted:

I'd consider it for Dalvin if I get a WR2 back too. Sell as high as possible if you're nervous about Conner. Is it PPR?

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

yeah it's full PPR. Cook seems to get a fair number of targets when he's playing so I might go for him. I mean there's a chance that this upcoming week is Conner's last week as his own team's RB1 so I don't know if I should ask for more than just Dalvin Cook, but hey, if that seems like the going rate then maybe I will!

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Fast Luck posted:

yeah it's full PPR. Cook seems to get a fair number of targets when he's playing so I might go for him. I mean there's a chance that this upcoming week is Conner's last week as his own team's RB1 so I don't know if I should ask for more than just Dalvin Cook, but hey, if that seems like the going rate then maybe I will!

It's tough. There's a chance Bell gets traded and Conner stays the guy. Of course waiting to find out means you'll lose your chance to get any real value from Conner.

I don't know if I would risk it on Cook until Minnesota's defense gets better. They've abandoned the run in most games.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt
This is the week to sell Conner high if you can get enough value back.

I sold him for Ingram & low end WR1 (I'm the Bell owner) to a guy who needs to win now or else be too far back to compete.

In another league I moved him & Aaron Jones for Mixon (again I'm the Bell owner).

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

dkj posted:

It's tough. There's a chance Bell gets traded and Conner stays the guy. Of course waiting to find out means you'll lose your chance to get any real value from Conner.

I don't know if I would risk it on Cook until Minnesota's defense gets better. They've abandoned the run in most games.

even if they've abandoned the run, a healthy Cook has a ton of value is PPR. If Fast Luck has enough depth to last a week or two until Cook is fully healthy, then I'd make that deal. Especially if I get back a flex WR2/3 option too.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

kiimo posted:

Streaming gave me negative points from the Denver defense but good luck, fam.

I dropped the Vikings defense to stream. I went with Denver. :suicide:

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
I grabbed Indy to go against Jets next week and Buffalo the following, but might try to find another streamer for next week. I guess if they get back most of their starters on defense, Darnold is still going to be exploitable for some picks.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

sourdough posted:

I grabbed Indy to go against Jets next week and Buffalo the following, but might try to find another streamer for next week. I guess if they get back most of their starters on defense, Darnold is still going to be exploitable for some picks.

I wouldn't play Indy against anyone right now. Half that defense is dead.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
Brandon Cooks and Josh Lambo combining for two points really hosed me this week

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
So I'm not actually watching any football this year, what happened with SF that ended up with Robbie Gould getting me 0 points this week?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

There’s the answer to all your Ajayi questions.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
:rip: ajayi

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Inspector_666 posted:

So I'm not actually watching any football this year, what happened with SF that ended up with Robbie Gould getting me 0 points this week?

He missed his only field goal attempt and SF had to go for two. I also think they hosed up the snap of one of their extra point attempts

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

And Jay Ajayi just went on IR

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

pubic works project posted:

He missed his only field goal attempt and SF had to go for two. I also think they hosed up the snap of one of their extra point attempts

Ah, the score didn't seem so lopsided as to be another Dan Bailey's 0 week situation and Yahoo doesn't seem to show FG attempts.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Here's hoping that opens the door for the eagles to trade for Bell.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

dkj posted:

Here's hoping that opens the door for the eagles to trade for Bell.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

https://www.reddit.com/r/fantasyfootball/comments/9miuzu/rumor_deshaun_watson_has_a_punctured_lung_could/ - [Rumor] Deshaun Watson has a punctured lung.

?!!

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Smallwood over Clement, right? Are Morris or Mike Davis a better choice over either of those guys?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

DC Murderverse posted:

Smallwood over Clement, right? Are Morris or Mike Davis a better choice over either of those guys?

Smallwood > Morris > Clement > Davis

I know Clement is dealing with a quad injury and was only active yesterday in case of an emergency

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Oh poo poo it's a torn ACL for Ajayi.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

A guy heard from a source who he's not giving up.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

dkj posted:

A guy heard from a source who he's not giving up.

I don't see poo poo on sleeperbot, so I'm taking that with a huge grain of salt.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

I don't see poo poo on sleeperbot, so I'm taking that with a huge grain of salt.

As of now it's just wild speculation.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Is this like when AlfMo was going to be the lead back? I mean before the Breida injuri... :aaaaa:

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I saw them listening to Watson's breathing with stethoscopes on the sideline late in the game, but he went back in after that. I really doubt they'd let him back in the game if he had a punctured lung. It's possible if it's super minor, I guess, but yeah assume it's bullshit until there's a real announcement.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Smallwood > Morris > Clement > Davis

I know Clement is dealing with a quad injury and was only active yesterday in case of an emergency

I was wondering what to do with Gio now, looks like it's time to go spend a bunch more FAAB on Smallwood and drop his rear end.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Inspector_666 posted:

I was wondering what to do with Gio now, looks like it's time to go spend a bunch more FAAB on Smallwood and drop his rear end.

Yeah I'd rather own Smallwood over Gio now. Anyone else you could drop?

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Yeah I'd rather own Smallwood over Gio now. Anyone else you could drop?

I think Gio's the most droppable on my ESPN team, my other RBs are Kamara/Thompson/Cook/Crowell, half-PPR.

My Yahoo team has Saquon/Peterson/Howard, and 2 TEs right now (Kittle and Burton on account of Chicago's bye week) so he's probably worth hanging onto there?

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Is Kendall wright even vaguely worth looking at in a deep 16 team 1 ppr dynasty league with 4 starting wr weekly?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Azhais posted:

Is Kendall wright even vaguely worth looking at in a deep 16 team 1 ppr dynasty league with 4 starting wr weekly?

I mean maybe if Fitz misses time. But is there no one else on the wire that could catch like 3 passes in a game?

Inspector_666 posted:

I think Gio's the most droppable on my ESPN team, my other RBs are Kamara/Thompson/Cook/Crowell, half-PPR.

My Yahoo team has Saquon/Peterson/Howard, and 2 TEs right now (Kittle and Burton on account of Chicago's bye week) so he's probably worth hanging onto there?

Yeah I'd drop Gio there.

On the Yahoo team, is there a TE needy team that you could do a 2-for-1?

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Yeah I'd drop Gio there.

On the Yahoo team, is there a TE needy team that you could do a 2-for-1?

I'll look around, it's not a hyper-competitive league though.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Wendell Smallwood is JAG and I would not be surprised if Clement takes over when healthy or the Eagles trade for someone.

I'm still going to pick him up. Also is this the time to get on the Mike Davis train and drop Gio Bernard for him?

Gumbel2Gumbel fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Oct 8, 2018

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013
is it worth using a #2 waiver on Smallwood?

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Also Patriots are kicking the tires on Mike Gillislee so all you Michel owners be prepared for him to get 22 carries and 3 TD's and knocking you out of the fantasy playoffs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Sometimes in fantasy you just get stomped. :suicide: