Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Someone post the andey on a boat photo I need it for a project

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Someone post the andey on a boat photo I need it for a project

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
The Browns should fire Hue Jackson if they do not make the playoffs. The Browns are clearly a good team whose record is worse than they actually are and may be the third best team in the whole AFC. He's the only reason the Ravens were even in the game yesterday. He is a bad coach and should be fired if they do not make it this year.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I understand that you might still have a hangover from their domination yesterday but the Browns are not the third best team in the AFC with a rookie quarterback and a general lack of depth/quality at skill positions

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Rookie QB isn't the death sentence it was in previous decades. The Ravens are a good defense and they did a pretty good job passing against us. And have been able to put up points so far. I believe that they are third behind KC(who is far and away #1) and Cincinnati. I do not believe in the Patriots or any AFCE team at all I think they are all junk.

Mayfield is better than Blake Bortles and the Jaguars got to the AFCC last year with him.

Also I don't have a hangover, I don't like the Browns just cause they're a divisional rival but it is kind of intriguing to have a 4-team division at long last. Plus them coming off 0-16. So I'm kind of interested in how they do.

I don't get how people are just reacting to them like "the browns lol" it doesn't work that way they addressed a lot of issues especially the QB one. The loss to the Raiders really bad for them. But should have won. Haven't been beaten soundly this year. Only kicking and Jackson are why they are not right up there with Bengals and KC.

Kawalimus fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Oct 8, 2018

DOUBLE CLICK HERE
Feb 5, 2005
WA3
You could plug most of the rookie QBs in KC and have a similar situation, except Allen. Their drawer is just stuffed with skill players on top of Andy Reid's schemes getting people wide open. That will be clamped down as the season goes on, but it'll be hard for teams to cover all their threats all game long. Bortles and Mahomes both had some of their worst performances in that game, and it still wasn't close.

Ward is very, very legit and impressive as hell in blowing up big plays and just locking down his assigned man. And the passer rush is pretty scary. Baker probably won't hit his stride until his second season and whatever success he's able to pull out now is just the cherry on top after being thrust onto a team halfway through a game he was barred from practicing with all through training beforehand.

It's not a great receiving core nor an Oline that can sustain a running game. They should draft Georgia's kicker as their first pick. And maybe their ST coach, too.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

not spending a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd rounder on a QB anymore will be helpful for Cleveland's the browns.

DOUBLE CLICK HERE
Feb 5, 2005
WA3
If they make the color rush uniforms standard, then the Browns can win it all now.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Sour Diesel posted:

With the HOF game coming up it's technically kind of not really a new season.

The Browns are garbage.

Oberst posted:

Joe looking good, lamar looking dumb, browns are garbage

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

If Browns beat Ravens, Baker has to go on the Lebron mural building.

Make it fuckin happen, Sherwin Williams.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010

The browns are garbage

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Call me when you go better than 3-3 in division lmfao

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

If we are garbage what does that make the Ravens?

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Ravens are back baby!

Butter Hole
Dec 8, 2011

2018 andy>2018 ben don't @ me

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Red Rifle is bigger than Ben

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

2018 is back baby

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Browns are winning out

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the browns are made of garbage and poop as are their fans and the ravens are winning the superbowl

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Butter Hole posted:

2018 andy>2018 ben don't @ me

NFL passing leaders 2018:

1. Goff
2. Cousins
3. Roethlisberger

13. Dalton

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i was looking at afc north quarterback stats, being mad, and found out eli manning's completion percentage is pretty high. That's funny because he's not doing good. wanted to share that with my divisional family

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Cavauro posted:

not spending a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd rounder on a QB anymore will be helpful for Cleveland's the browns.

Would have been nice to have that when had like a decade of 2 first round picks that didn't go anywhere. Like, Jesus, how do we ever do that again cause now I'm worried we only have 1 going forward.

I'm ready for the draft. I wanna fantasy pick.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Check out @Hawk’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/Hawk/status/1049373012779261955?s=09

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

browns fans are worse than steelers fans they just never get the opportunity. the afcn has held this evil in check for years but it may finalyl be unleashed upon the world

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Ghost Dog posted:

browns fans are worse than steelers fans they just never get the opportunity. the afcn has held this evil in check for years but it may finalyl be unleashed upon the world

All fans are worse if their teams are doing good

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Browns fans are infinitely better than Bengals fans who iinstantly become haughty the minute they have a winning record, imo

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Ghost Dog posted:

I was honestly wondering today how long before Mayfield jerseys will be acceptable attire to NE Ohio area funerals.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Kawalimus posted:

All fans are worse if their teams are doing good

i mean no, ive thought this for years. the browns fans were worse than steelers fans when steelers were winning superbowls and the browns were winning the rights to draft trent richardson with a top 3 pick

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Ghost Dog posted:

i mean no, ive thought this for years. the browns fans were worse than steelers fans when steelers were winning superbowls and the browns were winning the rights to draft trent richardson with a top 3 pick

How? What do they even do? Are they just really pitiful or something?

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

you of all people cannot make me justify my opinions you piece of poo poo. their bad!!

e: a hex upon a man who would quote this with an intent to own

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I agree with popdog his opinions are bad

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Browns fans are infinitely better than Bengals fans who iinstantly become haughty the minute they have a winning record, imo
I think we can all be friends.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

handheld to the dunk metapod smiles briefly then soils his diapey

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

No Irish Need Imply posted:

I think we can all be friends.

I don't wish bad things for anyone's teams except the Ravens, tho they have my respect

Oberst
May 24, 2010

People from ohio are terrible

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Oberst posted:

People from ohio are terrible

The streets of Baltimore still run red with tuberculosis blood

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Ches Neckbeard posted:

The streets of Baltimore still run red with tuberculosis blood

And have you ever even been to Cumberland?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Flikken posted:

And have you ever even been to Cumberland?

I moved to :911: Real America :911: years ago..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Cleveland is pretty good. Ohio has Cedar Point. Things are affordable. I dunno. It's not bad.

Other places are good to visit.