Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I wonder if Crabtree will ever remember that his primary job responsibility is to actually catch passes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Ghost Dog posted:

you of all people cannot make me justify my opinions you piece of poo poo. their bad!!

e: a hex upon a man who would quote this with an intent to own

You don't have to justify anything I'm just wondering what they do that's so bad since I'm not sure I've ever even known a Browns fan! I've never been to Ohio either and everyone thinks that's weird when I say it. But ok.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
You like birds right? Well, we got em too

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

You like birds right? Well, we got em too

I know you have Magee Marsh or whatever. Lots of people love that place. But it sounds too crowded for my liking. Plus the lakes but I'm more of a songbird guy.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Do you like moths that look like birds because we planted a tobacco plant that apparently attracts giant hummingbird moths but I haven't seen one yet

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Do you like moths that look like birds because we planted a tobacco plant that apparently attracts giant hummingbird moths but I haven't seen one yet

ooh I love those. I see those here on occasion.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I have a cockatiel, I'm told it's a bird

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

sharknado slashfic posted:

I have a cockatiel, I'm told it's a bird

Yeah but if you have it it doesn't count as having seen it. It can't be captive.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010
No seriously, ohio is a terrible state filled with terrible people

In example: browns fans

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Also example: everyone else in Ohio

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I like cheetahs I think they are the #1 overall animal.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Everything in maryland outside the 95 corridor is basically ohio but with small mountains or marshes so

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

sharknado slashfic posted:

Everything in maryland outside the 95 corridor is basically ohio but with small mountains or marshes so

Yeah, Allegheny and Garrett counties.......woof.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

peter king watching the bengals last second field goal sail through the uprights to beat the steelers 31-30 pouring another glass of bourbon realizing he can't ignore writing about the bengals anymore

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

peter king watching the bengals last second field goal sail through the uprights to beat the steelers 31-30 pouring another glass of bourbon realizing he can't ignore writing about the bengals anymore

Didn't he is to be a beat writer for them?

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Ghost Dog posted:

i mean no, ive thought this for years. the browns fans were worse than steelers fans when steelers were winning superbowls and the browns were winning the rights to draft trent richardson with a top 3 pick

I wouldn't call them worse because they are literally the same people. Cleveland to Pittsburgh is a wasteland and it's all the same poo poo. The only difference is the Steelers also pack on a dumb amount of bandwagoners across country but those are generally 'relocated yinzers' anyway.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

It's like how Ravens fans are just as obnoxious as Eagles fans. Its the same poo poo with a slightly different accent.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010
Popdog.......

is right :siren:

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

all my takes are fundamentally sound, and above all, correct

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

When you awoke from this dream, you found that you'd soiled your tighty whiteys

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
No tightie whities are safe from a big ol Marsh pussy.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Interpreting Bengals fan optimism as 100% sincere is like thinking Blackadder is a documentary.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my shield is impenetrable when i loudly root for my avatar and then say just kidding. Try elsewhere

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Eifert Posting posted:

Interpreting Bengals fan optimism as 100% sincere is like thinking Blackadder is a documentary.

Have you seen Britain lately?

Coolwhoami
Sep 13, 2007
I wanted to report that I saw a person in my city (Vancouver, Canada) wearing browns gear in the wild.

The hype is real

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Coolwhoami posted:

I wanted to report that I saw a person in my city (Vancouver, Canada) wearing browns gear in the wild.

The hype is real

Canada's Team

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

This thread title is bullshit according to the democratically elected president of these united states of america

https://www.sbnation.com/2015/9/21/9365697/donald-trump-is-joe-flacco-elite-quarterback-yes-president-nfl

It's right there in the link title

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Joe Flacco is elite.....at losing to da Browns!!!!!!!

DOUBLE CLICK HERE
Feb 5, 2005
WA3
Birds are overrated in general.

e wait that's josh rosen

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

AFCN really is the best division. What other division has such an insane history between all the teams?

"The Browns"
The Artist formerly known as the Browns
The Artist formerly known as the Browns little brother aka the Cintucky Massillon Tigers
Everyone's most hated rival.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

im optimistic about the bngals. they will win game

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

one of the things that makes you a good fan is if you post a lot about your team doing bad, and cry a lot. You really have to be angry aswell. if you post when they're doing good, or have a disingenuous heart it makes you really annoying but this doesn't apply to fans whose teams don't do anything bad so don't get it twisted

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Coolwhoami posted:

The hype is real

I’ve randomly seen an old-rear end VW bug driving around Folsom CA that’s been painted to look like a Browns helmet, with the grill of the car having a face mask over it. It’s loving amazing.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Who is the best Tackle and Wide Reciever that we think is gonna declare?

My understanding is that there are 3 stud DTs tho that are almost can't miss.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Gatts posted:

Who is the best Tackle and Wide Reciever that we think is gonna declare?

My understanding is that there are 3 stud DTs tho that are almost can't miss.

The entire Clemson D-line, Dremont Jones and Nick Bosa from OSU and an assortment of other dudes from what I've read.

AJ Brown, Bakers former #1, Parris Campbell and a couple Longhorns for receivers.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Ed Oliver from Houston and Rashan Gary from Michigan I think are the top two DTs and guys that will almost surely go in the top of the first round.

Bosa is a defensive end.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I wonder if this Bosa can survive after losing his bro. Otherwise we may need to send Tom Hanks in to get him out of the NFL

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib
Comeback!

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

The Browns?

They're good!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oberst