Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

https://mobile.twitter.com/zigmanfreud/status/1049526130120642560

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Squizzle posted:

assuming full 10 week pregnancy, a child conceived after 30th january of this year will not get to vote in a us prez election before a 22 years-from-today collapse

born to be adult victims of a system they have literally no voice in, not even a trivial vote in one election for fed exec

thank christ. now i dont have to worry about my kid ending up a fuckin lib

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Red wave fat bitch

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

contemporary scifi has started throwing in global ecological collapse as a setpiece for poo poo and in 5 years people are gonna be like wow! How did netflix know!

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Think of all the badass post-apocalyptic movies we go though, like the one with wolverine

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

SKULL.GIF posted:

"I like him. He likes me."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12udIBOlZoI&t=48s

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

shovelbum posted:

Even if it doesn't work it isn't an obvious scam and is probably worth a trial on this scale. We should probably be seeing high profile large scale trials of a million different planet unfucking techs at all times but we aren't lol

As a Floridian I'm always thinking about how this state could bring in tons of researchers and Grant money for climate change mitigation science because it's a) a flashpoint for environmental upheaval and therefore an ideal proving ground b) not Mississippi c) not Louisiana

Instead we have climate denial as a state policy

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

jerry seinfel posted:

contemporary scifi has started throwing in global ecological collapse as a setpiece for poo poo and in 5 years people are gonna be like wow! How did netflix know!

lol

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Squizzle posted:

assuming full 10 week pregnancy, a child conceived after 30th january of this year will not get to vote in a us prez election before a 22 years-from-today collapse

born to be adult victims of a system they have literally no voice in, not even a trivial vote in one election for fed exec

hey squizzle should I add a bit more breathing room in between lightning bolts in schnorkles' Halloween av?

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Al! posted:

please leave this extremely mentally ill person alone

hi, sloppo from CSPAM News. do we have permission to use this in our sig?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
when do we get to do real life Bio-Dome?

I want to weez the juice or whatever.

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012
i have a drinking problem

I have none left lmoa

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

there's a dude on r/relationship_advice complaining about his giant-headed girlfriend wearing his shirts and stretching the collars out with her giant head

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
how do I get beer delivered to my house?

I’m in Washington state tia

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

tacodaemon posted:

there's a dude on r/relationship_advice complaining about his giant-headed girlfriend wearing his shirts and stretching the collars out with her giant head

Who gives a poo poo

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
epic high five should make a c-spam health and fitness thread

im completely serious

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Wynona Dryder posted:

im completely serious

:agreed:

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

tacodaemon posted:

link plz

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

only 90s kids will remember THIS climate!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

this is the content I've been demanding

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1049700215949860864?s=19

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Wynona Dryder posted:

im completely serious

why? u cant develop any lifestyle diseases in 10 years or whatever this will be revised to

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

this is important

quote:

For the chunky crown, it’s 409 vs 747! Bear 409 emancipated two cubs early in the summer, and since then this gigantic gal has only expanded her marvelous muffin top. She faces 747, the blimpy boar whose belly barely has clearance with the ground. Is that a bear, or a hippopotamus?

https://www.facebook.com/KatmaiNPP

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

holy poo poo

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

shovelbum posted:

why? u cant develop any lifestyle diseases in 10 years or whatever this will be revised to

is this a dare?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

sloppo posted:

hi, sloppo from CSPAM News. do we have permission to use this in our sig?

no

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Wynona Dryder posted:

im completely serious

I've been swimming a lot lately and goddamn my hair is hosed up these days

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

ambassadorship with U.N. ended. now my daughter is my ambassador.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

im so loving hung over

machetes

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Filthy Hans posted:

As a Floridian I'm always thinking about how this state could bring in tons of researchers and Grant money for climate change mitigation science because it's a) a flashpoint for environmental upheaval and therefore an ideal proving ground b) not Mississippi c) not Louisiana

Instead we have climate denial as a state policy

louisiana already does quite a bit of environmental research because they actually recognized the threat of their rapidly eroding coastline over two decades ago

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
I know it's such a small thing but it's bugging me that the president is making voter registration partisan instead of framing it as Civic duty

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

SKULL.GIF posted:

drastic changes have to happen within five to ten years, or else by 2040 almost the entire planet is going to be uninhabitable, barring some extremely unpredictable event like a collapse into stability (there's a specific term for this but I forget it) or geoengineering actually working

and by "drastic" they mean like a total abandonment of fossil fuels, that level of drastic

This is not what the report says at all

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

triple sulk posted:

holy poo poo

hi i have friends moving to philly next month, please have this city be nice to them, they're alright

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

how do I get beer delivered to my house?

I’m in Washington state tia

try drizly

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubB9x9fUOBw

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

sandoz posted:

try drizly

thanks friendo

e: ugh 2-3 day delivery for Washington. gently caress that lll just shuffle in absolute pain to the store.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!
wonder how would turbm handle his daughter getting laughed at at the UN

• Locked thread