Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Agronox posted:

have a balanced exercise regimen, stick to it, and eat well

it�d be a short thread and 98% of us can�t handle it

:thermidor: and all, but get an exercise bike (I recommend magnetic resistance so you minimize noise in case of neighbors) and a tablet and then shitpost while biking. Easy 45-90 minutes of cardio daily there. I guess also stream poo poo if C-SPAM doesn�t sustain you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Internet Webguy posted:

"hey guys i decided to actually read about my ideology and this poo poo is racist and horrible" and everyone stood up and clapped

and then he sold a book about this startling revelation and every neolib wept and bought it

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

tenderjerk posted:

this dude knew exactly what he was supporting, he just probably had a heart-to-heart talk with a woman in his life or w/e and now has to walk back a lifetime of ideological worship, the whole drat party is built up out of deluding yourself

like you dont get the success max boot has and be this stupid

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Xaris posted:

my exercise routine consists of alternating squats and deadlifts

i refuse to do anything else

:ripptoetear:

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Epic High Five posted:

the fact is that he and thousands of others like him have all gone their entire careers without ever having to actually know what they were supporting or defend it beyond sloganeering

abolish salesmen

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lincoln was secretly black

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

UFOTacoMan posted:

Corrosion of Conservity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNj3Zv19iaI

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

she'll recant her ideology as well when it inevitably stops being a net positive for her; she knows exactly what shes doing

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.
Non boring workouts:

Bike places. You're either dodging cars or trying not to hit pedestrians so time flies.
Rowing machine, treadmill, in a gym with a TV to hate watch or (if you can afford it) at home while binge watching Netflix.
Hiking. Some people love it and if you have a good area around you it's nice to get out.
If you want to go the gym and lift it is much easier to stick with it you have friends who go there. Though you can order some cheap dumbells off Amazon and do the basics at home while rage watching the news if you want quick and easy.

Don't have to do that much of any of these. Really just do 3x days a week and before you know what happened it will have become a habit. It's not that hard to change rage watching MSNBC for two hours into rage watching MSNBC for two hours while on a bike machine.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

wow i hope vincent gallo isn't also a predator

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Dude gets basic science wrong, it's heartening to hear someone state a clear belief in the inevitable but I prefer to get that from climatologists and not literary critics

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

conservative intellectuals have always been a total sham

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Just have a lot of high energy sex and you be fine fitness wise

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

My exercise routine is spending 2/3 weeks backpacking once or twice a year if I'm lucky and dropping 20 lbs.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

jeff~

https://twitter.com/Jeff_Piotrowski/status/1049714332064538626

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

WampaLord posted:

yes, yes you do

it happens constantly

you get this far with duplicity masquerading as stupidity, not the stupidity itself - i feel this is an important distinction to make

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Just have a lot of high energy sex and you be fine fitness wise

text me

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Shear Modulus posted:

some op-ed writer had a p good line that conservatives use their intellectuals like a drunk uses a lamppost: for support rather than illumination

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/timkmak/status/1049694756090068995

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Shear Modulus posted:

they were all crazy over that really racist guy from the 70s or whatever who knew the names of every tree

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Business Gorillas posted:

1) EHF make the thread
2) sadbrains get out
3) hail satan

4) ABIGPENIS
(Alwayus Be Into Guillotines, Put Every Nazis Inside, Slice)

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

real talk: aviator frames for regular glasses looks dumb as poo poo so it makes since for Bari Weiss to wear them

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Shear Modulus posted:

wait the party that advocates lead brain damage and can't critically think or do anything, and has been advocating return to slavery and indentured servitude, women as inferior beings, and phrenology for the last 100+ years is a sham?

n..noo....i can't believe it how could this have happened??

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

tacodaemon posted:

it's from the same Hans Christian Andersen book from 1837 as the Emperor's New Clothes

that's also where shrek comes from

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

I hope Judge Russ Fagg is our next scotus justice nominee

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

"The perpetrator has been alleged to have said 'BUT HER EMAILS' as he fled the scene."

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

"Hot enough for ya?" - Comrade Bernie Sanders

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
https://twitter.com/MichaelAvenatti/status/1049710935797952512

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
tho in the original HCA story shrek was uncircumcised

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

POOP

(punch oall ougly pnazis)

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

being incredibly stupid is a big plus if you want to be a talking head because anyone with two brain cells to rub together would have the urge to interrogate the pile of bullshit that you have to print to get ahead. start asking questions and your job will go to someone who wont

the two ways to become a pundit are to be incredibly stupid or incredibly dishonest

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

now we're gettin somewhere

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!
yall rmemeber when bari's little sister didn't get into the schools she wanted and so she got a WSJ op-ed space handed to her to complain about it

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

sloppo posted:

now we're gettin somewhere

lol russian citizens are gunna save america

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

DryGoods posted:

*locked in a car spinning through the air*
MY BALLS

DryGoods posted:

*a trio of sexy 70's afro-ed ninjas spring from the ceiling and ninjitsu chop mr inhoff's crotch at the speed of sound*

DryGoods posted:

Do you expect me to talk?
No, Mr. Inhoff, I expect you to cum.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

sloppo posted:

i think it's things like this

My understanding is that when the big cargo ships are out to sea the stuff they burn is basically one step above tar and that's a big reason they pollute so much.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

its very important to twist a bunch in odd ways while lifting heavy weights in order to maximize tiny muscles you didn't know existed. This is the secret to a 6 pack

I :lol:d

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Wow wtf i come back to the thread and its full of g*ddamn negative nancys.... I feel Sick

• Locked thread