Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

automated bun extruder sounds like the tagline to a zelda boss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

It sounds like a mission objective to destroy from Commander Keen 5 when you're on that space station.

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

Who What Now posted:

After all, it wasn't too long ago that people literally trained themselves to the brink of death.

Don't have to go back nearly that far :
https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2018/8/11/17678652/jordan-mcnair-maryland-death-investigation

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

>Destroy the variable aperture formation sphincter of the automated bun extruder

ConanTheLibrarian
Aug 13, 2004

dis buch is late
Fallen Rib

Dog Kisser posted:

ConanTheLibrarian posted:

That little guy must be so unnerved. A crazy lady messes up his shrine then asks about his troubles while brandishing the Atum equivalent of an gun. nuke Atum bomb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yy0RGTaWYM

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

The Lone Badger posted:

How do you unfrozen a pork bun? Can you microwave, or do you need to steam in a rice cooker?

Edit: Assume for this purpose that I am not Royalty and cannot simply cut the cold away from the bun.

Put a bun on a plate, cover with a bowl, microwave on high for 1 minute. Steams itself piping hot and moist. Add 30 seconds for each extra bun.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!
If you want to overcomplicate things there's also elaborate procedures involving wrapping the bun in a moist paper towel and multiple heating stages but really it's all just to prevent any part of the bun from being dried out and putting it in a container with a lid to trap steam does that much faster and easier.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Pacra posted:

From MMO experience we can derive this into Kill Six Billion Rats

first rat gives you 3 billion levels. The curve is still p punishing tbh

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

Personally I think this is a good Atum Bomb song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4DHnak_mLE

Turbowolf in general is drat good for K6BD. Good combination of punk and occult and also named 'Turbowolf' which is ridiculous.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Synthbuttrange posted:

Put a bun on a plate, cover with a bowl, microwave on high for 1 minute. Steams itself piping hot and moist. Add 30 seconds for each extra bun.

Goddamnit I'm trying to lose weight.

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?

Joe Slowboat posted:

Personally I think this is a good Atum Bomb song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4DHnak_mLE

Turbowolf in general is drat good for K6BD. Good combination of punk and occult and also named 'Turbowolf' which is ridiculous.

now I'm wondering who would win in a fight between a Turbowolf and a Powerwolf.

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

Lunatic Sledge posted:

Why must bands/wolves I like fight each other, this tournament arc is destroying everything I love

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
only one can lead the pack

because the pack leader is the dad of the family and wolfmom also has some input on the pack decisions anyway

alphas and betas is a fake idea based on flawed research

the tourney is actually dadfights about BBQ and lawns and Allison is not gonna be prepared. Maybe she can miraculously ace the dadjokes portion.

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

the daddy male

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

Lunatic Sledge posted:

Do not forget the (self-named) greatest band of all time, Guitar Wolf

As they star in a zombie movie with a built-in drinking game, I think they win.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

*checks to see if in Gunnerkreigg Court thread*

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
We're early today

The Gilded Cage is Praman Nand's guild from Hell 71.

Avshalom is probably hollerin'

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Beaky the Tortoise says, click here to join our choose Your Own Adventure Game!

Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens!

Is she dressed like a Jedi because she saw the movies or is it just a coincidence? What is her sith name if she turns evil?

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Gonzo how could you

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Leisure Kicks style was mentioned back when White Chain fought a Petal Knight during the heist.

https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/seeker-of-thrones-7-79/

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

Dr Christmas posted:

Leisure Kicks style was mentioned back when White Chain fought a Petal Knight during the heist.

https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/seeker-of-thrones-7-79/

It was also my favorite rear end-kicking style in Age of Wushu. I wonder if Operant also played a Scholar

I appreciated the reference to the Shaolin Iron Head Style on the previous page

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

I don't know anything about wrapping your hands but the three youtube videos I watched all have the wrap going between each of the fingers.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Oh my god she's sidequesting

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Diogines posted:

Is she dressed like a Jedi because she saw the movies or is it just a coincidence? What is her sith name if she turns evil?
Kill Six Trillion Demons

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Phy posted:

White Chain is training her to be a cop, the grinding for Royalty is just a bonus.

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.
All I can think of is how this will affect the Pursuers when they next show up. Maya's probably gonna.be fine, but what about the rest? Will they unceremoniously get their rear end kicked during Solomon's tournament? Will Allison headbutt our giant baby friend? I sure hope so.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Phy posted:

She has to do something before the next flirt prompt from Cio will proc.

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Dawgstar posted:

She has to do something before the next flirt prompt from Cio will proc.

If she keeps acquiring Cold White Flame points, she runs the risk of blocking the Cio relationship.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Phy posted:

Collect Bear Asses: 0/6,000,000,000

ConanTheLibrarian
Aug 13, 2004

dis buch is late
Fallen Rib

Diogines posted:

Is she dressed like a Jedi because she saw the movies or is it just a coincidence?

pseudorandom name posted:

I don't know anything about wrapping your hands but the three youtube videos I watched all have the wrap going between each of the fingers.
I hope it turns out this nothing to do with White Chain's training, just her geeking out and copying poo poo she thought looked cool from films.

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
omg i thought this arc could not get any more real big dad but here we loving go *straps self in, and on*

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
have been waiting like four years to see the loveliest and most beautiful hosed-up monster boy in comics

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Wahad posted:

All I can think of is how this will affect the Pursuers when they next show up. Maya's probably gonna.be fine, but what about the rest? Will they unceremoniously get their rear end kicked during Solomon's tournament? Will Allison headbutt our giant baby friend? I sure hope so.

My money is on them somehow being manipulated into being her allies/army.

Maya's supposed to eventually train her, right? I'm really looking forward to that, she's by far my favorite character and I squeal in delight when she shows up.

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011
so Allison tries to impress the little dude by 1)doing sick pullups, 2)showing how tight she is with the food truck guy, then 3)revealing that her glorious power comes directly from the true name of god. Steps 1 and 2 are very important.

I just hope she has considered her entrance music for when she goes back to the guild house.

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

CMS posted:

I just hope she has considered her entrance music for when she goes back to the guild house.
what's new, pussycat

Raposa
Aug 4, 2007

That post went quite well, I think.
Edit: wrong thread

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Diogines posted:

What is her sith name if she turns evil?

Kill Sith Billion Demons.

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

White Coke posted:

Kill Sith Billion Demons.

Darth Kill Sith Billion Demons.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Diogines posted:

Kill Six Billion Tuskens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Phy posted:

she learned from only doing the main quests the last few times